INJURIES FOLKS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from highsprings. Show highsprings's posts

INJURIES FOLKS!

The main reason the bruins are in a free for all is INJURIES!  Some of our best players are out with injuries or playing with injuries.  The Bruins team needs a healthy squad to get anywhere.  There is talent on this team, but only complete depth at the goaltending position.  Last season was an aberration.  It was the standing on his head goaltending of Tim Thomas that made the bruins look  and perform as well as they did.  The bruins have a good nucleus of players for the future.  The Bruins this year with a healthy squad still don't have the talent to challenge for the stanley cup.  But, they might in the future if we keep the core together and add to its depth in future years. It takes years to build a team to compete seriously for the cup never mind winning it!  Injuries can decimate even the best club and make it look terrible.  This is the reality of the bruins and the NHL folks!    

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: INJURIES FOLKS!

I'm getting sick of that excuse.

They beat San Jose with the same injured squad that got taken to school by the Carolina Hurricanes.

How does a team beat a real good team and get pushed around by the worst?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins2Ruins. Show Bruins2Ruins's posts

The lemmings sure do love their excuses

I recall Bergeron missing 20 or so games last season and Sturm missing almost the whole season after blowing out his ACL... The Bruins just did just fine during the regular season then!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

The sun was in my eyes