Interesting Stat...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Interesting Stat...

The Bruins are 8-8-4. Not good, but not awful...If you ask most fans the Best 2 Bruins players thus far this season have been Bergereon and Morris, yet they both share the team worst minus 3. Now I am not a big fan of plus minus ratings, I think it's more of a team stat than individual stat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Re: Interesting Stat...

Yes plus minus is a bad stat. The game against the Islanders Bergeron was -4 take away that game and he is plus 1. The guy may be the best faceoff man in the league. Now if he can start scoring and Savard returns we will be a much more productive team offensively!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

I don't think 8-12 is anything to get excited about but maybe I am in the minority but I think Mark Stuart has been the most consistant and tough Bruin all season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

The +/- is only of value if you take into consideration who a line or player is playing against. The nice folks at http://www.behindthenet.ca/stats_2010.html have a couple interesting suplemental stats.

I think we might see a move made a couple weeks after Savard gets back.

In Response to Interesting Stat...:
    The Bruins are 8-8-4. Not good, but not awful...If you ask most fans the Best 2 Bruins players thus far this season have been Bergereon and Morris, yet they both share the team worst minus 3. Now I am not a big fan of plus minus ratings, I think it's more of a team stat than individual stat.
    Posted by paulmend

Sections
Shortcuts