is it thomas or rask tongiht?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

is it thomas or rask tongiht?

who is gettin the call for tonight, anyone know, tuukka or thomas? im hoping its tuukka, the mini losing streak, thomas's losses. before this little streak with tuukka in net for a majority of the games they won 8 out 10. does anyone see a trend here, but anyways if anyone knows could the please inform me thank you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyl. Show paulyl's posts

Re: is it thomas or rask tongiht?

If you want a shot at a win play Rask.

If your mailing it in tonight play Thomas.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Fluto reports Thomas.  Makes sense with back-to-back games with travelling in between.  As 'hot' as he's been Rask hasn't played against a team of Chicago's caliber lately, so he wouldn't be a likely win tonight any more than Thomas; while we know he can beat Toronto.  Best chance to get at least 2 points, I think.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Thomas

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

In Response to Re: is it thomas or rask tongiht?:
    Thomas
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr
    Another L.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

Makes sence to start Timmy tonight as I dont see much chance to win anyways. The Bruins won't dare start Thomas against Kessel as Kessel would probably score a hat trick on the flopper. Rask is a phenom in the making and has the Leafs and Kessels number.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

In Response to is it thomas or rask tongiht?:
    who is gettin the call for tonight, anyone know, tuukka or thomas? im hoping its tuukka, the mini losing streak, thomas's losses. before this little streak with tuukka in net for a majority of the games they won 8 out 10. does anyone see a trend here, but anyways if anyone knows could the please inform me thank you.
    Posted by bruinsCupiN09

who is thomas (is that the loser)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

In Response to is it thomas or rask tongiht?:
    Posted by bruinsCupiN09

thomas loses 3-2 in a shoot out  makes 37 saves and this bunch of goofs on this board blames him typical aye

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Rask tonight because he's been more consistent, we will need to play defensive and keep the hawks from offensive explosion. Tommorrow at least we can score goals against the Leafs put Thomas in tommorrow. I respect our goalie combo they will need to be the game with our injured defense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Apparently Rask has been thrown into the circle of worship by some on this board. Those who have recieved this status - Chara, Bergeron, Stuart, Krejci, Wheeler, and recently Paille.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

Floppy the starter... The blowout is lurking in the shadows

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

In Response to Re: is it thomas or rask tongiht?:
    In Response to is it thomas or rask tongiht? :  thomas loses 3-2 in a shoot out  makes 37 saves and this bunch of goofs on this board blames him typical aye
    Posted by bruinsking

seems to be more goofs then flopping flipper fans

Sections
Shortcuts