is mcquaid tough

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

is mcquaid tough

last night was elbowed hard in the jaw did nothing do we have any one tough on this team .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Re: is mcquaid tough

he didnt fall to the ice and ly there... and yes he is tough he is a goon he had like 10 fights in the ahl actually

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I've been happy with McQauaid's game since his call up. He throws his body around out there and he clears up space in the defensive zone so the forwards can move the puck out. I don't want Adam sent back down I like the Bruins when they play with a bigger defensive unit.

I didn't see the elbow BK but i'm sure Adam does not want to ruin this opportunity up with the big club. It seems to me there is just a standing order not retaliate ala no one helping Sobotka in Toronto. I did not like that at all!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm really liking McQuaid, for a rookie he was blended in pretty seamless.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Last season he broke 2 players Jaws during fights, so yes he is tough.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

McQuaid's been good - and yeah, it's clear that he's been told that he'll play his way up as a defenseman and not a brawler.  He's a little light for a brawler if he is actually under 200lbs as listed.

Bruins got McQuaid from the 'jackets for a 5th rounder in 2007.  I remember that deal because McQuaid had been a 2nd rounder two years earlier, and the Bruins were (and still are) thin on D prospects.  It was like using that 5th rounder on a guy with some pro experience.  Not bad for 5.  But here's the kicker - Columbus wheeled the pick to Dallas, and the Stars used it on Jamie Benn who, in his rookie season, now has 20 points and 8 goals to sit top 5 for rooks in both categories.  Pretty charmed 5th overall.  No recollection of what the 'jackets got from Dallas.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

The kid has looked good. If he plays within himself he should help.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

McQuaid has looked pretty good so far.  I can tell he's still a little hesitant and unsure of himself, but with time comes confidence.

If McQuaid can establish himself as a reliable 7th defensemen (and especially with the emergence of Boychuk, who clearly deserves to be in the Top 6 on a nightly basis), I think this gives the Bruins enough flexibility to trade a D-man (i.e. - Ference) for some scoring help once Morris and Stuart are healthy again.  Thoughts?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

more toughness ,on def,with McQuaid an Boychuck ,they can put some heavy bodies checks in the corners,something the bruins need more of     

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

I think your right on  julien has told him not to fight . and when julien does send him down he will say because of lack of physical play. we need a couple of guys to drop the gloves and i for one do not like the new passive bruins if we dont make statements early in the year when will we. p.s. thanks   awesome history lesson bookboy

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"If McQuaid can establish himself as a reliable 7th defensemen (and especially with the emergence of Boychuk, who clearly deserves to be in the Top 6 on a nightly basis), I think this gives the Bruins enough flexibility to trade a D-man (i.e. - Ference) for some scoring help once Morris and Stuart are healthy again.  Thoughts?"

Unfortunately, I don't think Ferrence would bring much in return, certainly not a legit top 6 forward.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Mcquaid in...Ferrance out !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"Are you a jew siesta? Go open your presents!!!!! Who cares about Adam DUI McQuaid!"

Nice response you d*ckhead piece of sh*t!! 

What got you so inflamed?? 

Sections
Shortcuts