is rask another steve mason

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

is rask another steve mason

darling of the nhl rookie of the year most shutouts ever by a rookie vezina finalist many hockey analysts quoted as saying best goalie in the nhl this year  great position excellent butterfly technique so calm  sounds familiar well look who fell off the wagon pathetic goals against and save percentage Steve Mason 
    well look flowers that bloom in the spring soon wither
     it took thomas three years and a vezina to become number one. now some fans and reporters want to make rask no 1 after 20 games . ha ha ha

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

Re: is rask another steve mason

let me guess, your a Thomas fan that REFUSES to acknowledge he is being outplayed by Rask ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heelsox. Show Heelsox's posts

Rask isn't the next Mason for 1 reason. We're completely handling him more perfectly than any team could handle an up and coming goalie star. We're making him compete with a former Veizna winner, he's learning how to play the NHL game...without the burdens of the NHL pressure. No one's tagging him as the next Roy and throwing him out there 82 nights a year saying "DON'T LET ANYTHING IN."
    Bruins "fans" on this board might want him in net right now, but they'd be the first to throw him under the bus if he turned into Mason next year. Waiting out this year and maybe even next year will be one of the best things to happen to the Bruins in modern history.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

In Response to Re: is rask another steve mason:
    let me guess, your a Thomas fan that REFUSES to acknowledge he is being outplayed by Rask ?
    Posted by pbergeron37

let me guess your a banner fan who wants thomas traded so he can jump in and rask be our savoir aint gonna happen

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

In Response to Re: is rask another steve mason:
    Rask isn't the next Mason for 1 reason. We're completely handling him more perfectly than any team could handle an up and coming goalie star. We're making him compete with a former Veizna winner, he's learning how to play the NHL game...without the burdens of the NHL pressure. No one's tagging him as the next Roy and throwing him out there 82 nights a year saying "DON'T LET ANYTHING IN." Bruins "fans" on this board might want him in net right now, but they'd be the first to throw him under the bus if he turned into Mason next year. Waiting out this year and maybe even next year will be one of the best things to happen to the Bruins in modern history.
    Posted by Heelsox

honestly i kind of agree with you . but i think thomas is being handled wrong . he is not being allowed to be the number one by julien. case in point he plays a great game before the montreal game then  our team absolutely leaves him out to dry.. so what does the coach do he doesnt play him for 9 days against non playoff teams at home . i will even go back to the pre season and thomas slow start . check this miller and just about every other starting goalie gets between 5 to 7 starts claude knows thomas is a slow starter so he only plays in 3 preseason games why .  it took thomas 3 years and a vezina to become a legit number one ande now they want to give it to tukka after 20 games and only one win over a team that is in the playoffs  . all i am pointing out is a lot of strange stuff happens in this sport . and we need to start looking at other parts of our team including coaching for our slow start. tukka probly is our goalie of the future but coach needs to quit playing head games with thomas

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

A Bruins fan who refuses to give up on a star goalie who is still playing well despite coaching, defensive lapses and non-existant offensive scoring.

There is nothing wrong with TT that 6 straight shutouts won't cure, he still might get at least 6 points and would definitely play at least 500.

Mason is still playing well but not above and beyond like last year, but neither is his team, everyone is a minus player on that team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

If you've read any of my posts regarding the subject, you would know I don't want to trade Thomas, yet. Carey Price should be an example to all NHL teams, don't throw a rookie in like that. Let Thomas stay the season, move him in the off season

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heelsox. Show Heelsox's posts

Either offseason or deadline next year. That's when I'll be comfortable making Tuukka our man for the rest of his career.

Sections
Shortcuts