is savard our stanley cup guy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

is savard our stanley cup guy

He is just not a differance maker . did he even play last night. And before you say he is mad because he has no winger . that is clearly not an answer. and very un proffesional . great centers make great wingers how many times have average players been made great by great players . ANSWER A LOT. SAVARD IS NOT EVEN MAKING ANYONE GOOD. He played well before he signed his contract and I think after that  he has been drinking beer and thinking about his golf game this summer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Re: is savard our stanley cup guy

Have you noticed that a lot of his passes are being sent to players standing still? His forwards are having to stop and turn around to skate with the puck. Instead of working, and skating to get free. The best pass should be to a winger in full stride, and I for one see no one doing this on the Bruins for Savard to make his pretty passes to!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisbruinsfan. Show chrisbruinsfan's posts

Savard is not the problem at all. The guys vision is second to none.

He really spreads the ice out for us.

Its a shame we don't have a sniper for him. It would really just boost his value that much more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

It's a shame to see a player with the skill of Savard being wasted playing with the likes of Paille, Bitz, Recchi, Begin... I can't understand how this GM still has a job considering that this team has been constructed with NO FIRST LINE wingers.
    To make matters worse this coach can't recognize the fact that Savard desperately needs some help to take advantage of his talents, and continues to put 3rd and 4th line players on the 1st line. Stop burying Lucic on the 4th line, and put him with Ryder to play with Savard.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

PC  don,t care about this years team his focus is on next year with his  1st pick and getting rid of some non talent witch the bruins are full of ,ITS ALL ABOUT NEXT YEAR,  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Savard this year reminds me of Oates after Neely retired no confidence in whom he's passing too. It's a damn shame is what it is very frustrating too watch that talent go to waste. Bring Jagr in why not ? Throw him out there...Couldn't do any worse.

How sad was that last night Satan had to help us beat the Laffs ahh Sigh!

Sections
Shortcuts