Is Stub Hub reliable

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from playoffdrive. Show playoffdrive's posts

Is Stub Hub reliable

Big time Bruins fan from Mtl.  Coming up to Boston March 4th to watch Bruins / Leafs.  Does anyone have experience with Stub Hub or Ace Tickets...any other suggestions
    Any info appreciated

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Re: Is Stub Hub reliable

Both are reliable, expensive, but reliable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

I have used both, Stub Hub guarentees their tickets. They are reliable. Ace Ticket is very good as well & they have a pick up across from the Garden at "The Greatest Bar" on the third floor I think. I always stay at the Onyx when I go the Beantown. Its only a 5 minute walk to the Garden. I'd go with Ace Ticket due to the pickup location across from the garden as Stub Hub mails the tickets too close to the event.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Stub Hub is extremely reliable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

stub hub is good and reliable. use them for cubs games in Chicago. office is right down the street from wrigley. it can be pricey  but lots of options.

may want to try ebay. you can usually find good sellers there and better prices.

by march 4th you may find bruin tickets on the street for 1/2 price also.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJJustSell. Show JJJustSell's posts

stub hub right about now you should get B's tickets to 10 cents on the dollar

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raithrover. Show raithrover's posts

Got my tickets for the 2 games last week from Ticketsnow.com, good price and arrived (overseas here in Scotland) in less than a week, Impressive (unlike the 2 games which were a huge disappointment)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

rover what games were you at again?

I take it no one was dancing in the streets Wink

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raithrover. Show raithrover's posts

Mondays matinee against Sens (1-5) and the Thursday night against Blue Jackets, defo no dancing, ah well crap games and atmosphere but will be back next year for another couple hopefully,

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

StubHub is trusworthy, used it to get NY Mets tix a few years ago. Needed great seats, and all the pressure was on (first date) Tix WERE great, and my now wife was thrilled :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

sub hub is great