Is this the same Bs team? What the heck!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

Is this the same Bs team? What the heck!

What happened to our playoff Bs team??? Where is that Bs team that won game 4? I hope the regular season Bs arn't thinking of coming back to try and finsh this seriers!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Is this the same Bs team? What the heck!

It was typical of a team that was looking too far ahead.  It is one game at the time!!  Look at the other series Mtl won, the sens won last night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Very ugly. This team waited until 2 minutes remaining to show any life. A complete turn around from Wednesday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Let's hope that they have learned their lesson!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Hmm.  It was CJ, himself, who warned if anyone though the club was not taking tonight's game seriously, they were wrong.  Well, something happened somewhere between taking Game 5 seriously and being wrong. 

When they play as they did tonight without initiating physical contact, looking like they're a step or two behind the other team, that "quiet" game we've seen from time to time, they usually lose.  I'm hoping that scrum to end the game sends them into Game 6 in a massively foul mood, especially knowing, to a man, the missed opportunity they let slip.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall and see first hand what and how CJ was getting these guys ready to play this game.  It just seems they were as flat as possible and it makes no sense with a chance to close them out.
    I can understand a high energy game that the Bs lose, but to lose like they did play flat and casual -- well it's frustrating to watch especially after seeing how they played gm 4.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

If you can't motivate yourself as a player now.........in the playoffs, no coach is going to help. I also think they may have a bit of hangover from the OT win on Wed. night.

The first goal let in my Rask was so uncharacteristic of him in this series. It really seemed to set the tone for the rest of the night. And of course, it didn't help that the Bruins missed on their great chances early on.

They have a couple of days now to think and prepare for the game back in Boston. Let's hope they come out next game and get ahead for the first time......and see how Buffalo responds to being behind. They need to POUND the Sabres D men too!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

Will Chara be suspended for gm 6? If so, who plays in his place?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

Can't say I didn't see this one coming...Hangover from game 4, sabres at home, weak first goal.  Game six is THE GAME if the Bruins are going to take this series.  It'd be nice to see Lucic and Sturm contribute to the scoring.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to Is this the same Bs team? What the heck!:
    What happened to our playoff Bs team??? Where is that Bs team that won game 4? I hope the regular season Bs arn't thinking of coming back to try and finsh this seriers!!!
    Posted by mxx

This IS the team you saw all season...the team of the past 3 games is NOT who this team really is.  You act like this was some juggernaut team that tore through the league this year.  THEY WERE BARELY 6th and ALMOST OUT of the playoffs alltogether!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

I was hoping they had turned a corner late in season when their backs were against the wall and the 3 wins in this round indicating they came into the playoffs ready to erase the memories of the regular season.

I hope this was simply letdown game. I'm not saying they've earned the right to be considered a serious cup contender this year, but I thought they were ready to play with significant emotion each and every playoff game this year after the inconsistency through the season.

If they do play with passion and lose this series or some following series fine ----but to be eliminated because of a they lack emotion, playing flat and not competing like they want it, well then it wouldn’t be unreasonable to think they’ve got some players with less heart than required for a deep run in any year!

I hope that’s not the case because if there are players with less heart than needed it looks like we have some tough contracts to move for team heart transplant.

Here’s to hoping gm 5 been simply a letdown game with gm 6th their best of the season so far!  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Is this the same Bs team? What the heck!:
    Posted by mxx
    TYPICAL BRUIN'S FANS BASHING DO U REALLY BELIEVE IN OUR TEAM IF NO WHAT ARE U DOING HERE.... GO HIDE

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

Hey greatseason,

Most of us on here are real fans and we all want the Bs to make a great run! Some of us fans are wondering what is driving such a difference in play from game to game or small stretch of games to games and are asking to hear other fans views and feeling to share the experience.
    Even if you believe and call yourself a Bs only if you don't wonder how they can be so inconsistent this isn’t just for you. This board is for all of us ..... the fans that wonder and question, the fans that criticize and bash, the fans that follow blindly and drink the cool aid, the homers, etc.. All of us Bs fans!

If you don't like the string, just ignore it and you can go engage on a string that only has fans that feel only and just like yourself—no big deal you feel better only reading and engaging in those strings.

When you do come across a string you think is from a fan base perspective you hate just ignore it and you might try being a bit lighter after all we are all cheering along side of you at the garden and we’re all looking for a win and a parade at the end of it all --- we are all your brother and sister Bs fans ---- just some of us are a bit more curious than others.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: Is this the same Bs team? What the heck!:
    In Response to Is this the same Bs team? What the heck! : This IS the team you saw all season...the team of the past 3 games is NOT who this team really is.  You act like this was some juggernaut team that tore through the league this year.  THEY WERE BARELY 6th and ALMOST OUT of the playoffs alltogether!!!
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer

Ask New Jersey about their seeding........and their juggernaut year. Every year, top seeds get upset in the playoffs. IF you make the playoffs, you can do damage. Bruins can do damage. They have talent......it just needs to show up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Skate hard,,,,Hit hard,,,,and be the team that makes the fewest mistakes and game 6 is ours.

Sections
Shortcuts