It is obvious how Paille is a bust

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Re: It is obvious how Paille is a bust

In Response to Re: It is obvious how Paille is a bust:
    [QUOTE]Im not saying that he is a 50 FVCKING GOAL SCORER. Im saying you can see how he is a bust. He was a first round pick and has only amounted to being a 4th liner. Its amazing how idiots like davecarr that other guy who thought I was talking about Tuukka Rask when I was replying to TuukkaInNet's comment (haha that guy is ret@rded). If he wasn't a bust, he wouldn't be on our team. How the hell are you dumb@sses not able to understand that.
    Posted by fireballer58[/QUOTE]

1) You don't know the difference between "is" and "was". If you said he WAS a bust, then we could see how you meant a bust for Buffalo. But you said he IS a bust, meaning he's currently a bust, but he's actually exactly what we expected when we got him.

If you can't tell the difference between IS and WAS, then you are an idiot.

or 2) You are backtracking after it was made very obvious that you don't know crap about what you are talking about. Stick to the Sox, you are an idiot.

3) See Paille's beautiful breakaway goal tonight? He made you look like an idiot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Kessel wanted out of Boston and the money made it that easier for him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is obvious how Paille is a bust : 1) You don't know the difference between "is" and "was". If you said he WAS a bust, then we could see how you meant a bust for Buffalo. But you said he IS a bust, meaning he's currently a bust, but he's actually exactly what we expected when we got him. If you can't tell the difference between IS and WAS, then you are an idiot. or 2) You are backtracking after it was made very obvious that you don't know crap about what you are talking about. Stick to the Sox, you are an idiot. 3) See Paille's beautiful breakaway goal tonight? He made you look like an idiot.
    Posted by davecarr[/QUOTE]

Oh, Im sure you were up all night contemplating whether or not I meant is or was. He has been average for the Bruins, so actually I will change my wording from was to is. Pail is a bust. He has hurt the Bruins offensively and has been an average penalty killer, nothing more. He has not been a "great checker", like people were saying. He is a bad player. The "beautiful" goal was simply a wrister. Nothing "beautiful" about it. Hopefully he can prove me wrong and develop into a competent fourth liner who adds 5-6 goals a season. He is a bust.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

again, you are assuming that he was brought onto the team simply to score goals, which is not the case. He is not supposed to help the B's simply as an offensive threat, but more as a defensive asset. He is filling his role just about perfectly, and the fact he has generated some offense is showing he is actually performing BETTER than expected.

Go back to the Sox forums, you are only making yourself look dumber each time you try to talk about hockey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Paille rocks!!

5 games since Crosby got a point. He is awful!! Maybe they could trade him to the Leafs for Kessel Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

fireballer 58......listen carefully,your losing a battle outa pure stupidity....the kid has been a asset to the boston bruins from the day he put on that sweater....maybe in buffalo they expected him to be this steal of the 1st rd & he was,nt....so a bust in buffalo is a steal in boston   the kid has upgraded the bruins,period!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

[QUOTE]again, you are assuming that he was brought onto the team simply to score goals, which is not the case. He is not supposed to help the B's simply as an offensive threat, but more as a defensive asset. He is filling his role just about perfectly, and the fact he has generated some offense is showing he is actually performing BETTER than expected. Go back to the Sox forums, you are only making yourself look dumber each time you try to talk about hockey.
    Posted by davecarr[/QUOTE]

davecarr, you are not exactly a super minded hockey fan either, I wouldnt go around calling others stupid. He wasn't a defensive asset, he was there so he could fill in for injuries. They dont see him as a piece to this season's puzzle. They only got him because they needed a 4th liner.

buuusssstttttt

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

If he's doing the job he was expected to do then how can you call him a bust?

Paille was brought in for his penalty killing and defensive game. He was never expected to be a flashy goal scorer. The team is loads better since he came in.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

As fans I suppose we all see the game a little differently....but for me Paille and Bitz are quickly becoming favorites of mine....There are others who are more deserving of criticism but on a whole the team has quickly adjusted without the skills of Savard or the punishment Lucic is capable of delivering....we have without doubt the best 4th line in hockey right now...GO BRUINS

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is obvious how Paille is a bust : davecarr, you are not exactly a super minded hockey fan either, I wouldnt go around calling others stupid. He wasn't a defensive asset, he was there so he could fill in for injuries. They dont see him as a piece to this season's puzzle. They only got him because they needed a 4th liner. buuusssstttttt

Paille was brought in to be a defensive stopper on the PK, an area in which they were hurting after the loss of PJ.  He was not a player to fill the injury void, that would be Whitfield, Marchand and Sobotka.  Don't think for a second the Bruins wanted to pull Marchand up this early.  When Lucic and Savvy return at the end of next week watch as both Whitfield and MArchand are sent back down.  Paille is a huge asset on this team and will be on the Third line with Bergeron all season. The B's are Defensive First.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Let's try to be a little fair when looking at Paille since becoming a Bruin:
    • excellent on the PK-area of need on the team
    • excellent speed-can be a big asset for the team this season
    • has been weak on the puck-doesn't really control the puck well in-zone or in the corners(doesn't fit that Bruins mold of banging and puck position). Doesn't look like a great forechecker-have seen him get beat to 50-50 pucks that he should have taken
    • not a sniper
    • did show some chemistry very briefly with Wheels and Sobotka
    • breakaways in 2 consecutive games-if he keeps this going he could open things up in the D zone.  This is something other teams will have to respect if he keeps it up
    In conclusion- he is not a great player but he can help the team a lot more than he will hurt it. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DARVISH55. Show DARVISH55's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It is obvious how Paille is a bust : davecarr, you are not exactly a super minded hockey fan either, I wouldnt go around calling others stupid. He wasn't a defensive asset, he was there so he could fill in for injuries. They dont see him as a piece to this season's puzzle. They only got him because they needed a 4th liner. buuusssstttttt

Hate Hate Hate Hate

Kid kills on the power play, someone said it best when they compared him to PJ. The Bs never acted like they made a huge splash to get him either. How could it be a bust if you're looking for role players. Fast, defensive, aggressive hockey is the name of the game, and he fits the bill. Keep your eye on him during the games (if you watch any), and see how he positions himself on the ice and how he attacks the puck. Worthy of his role - hate all you want

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Believe1. Show Believe1's posts

Thumbs up for Paille.  It's a transition to league up and new team.  He had the guts to do a breakaway during the PK on Saturday.  He went to create an opportunity.  He got a goal yesterday.  Working hard, making chances, setting an example to not be so safe and keep passing the puck.  I like it!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Still think he's a bust ?
    I think he's the best skater on the Bruins.  He was great on the PK tonite again against the Blues , wins puck battles, out skates opponents to the puck and keeps puck possession.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Paille has some Axelsson qualities, anticipating and intercepting.  If he can hit the twine now and then he will be a valuable asset.  He's fast.  Chippy. And doesn't mind the rough stuff.  Who knows-- he might grow in the role and become a high liner.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

I totally agree. Seeing him playing last night reminded me of a faster, younger Axelson. I think this kid has tremendous upside and should be kept around in a checking role. Nice snag by Chia.

17. This post has been removed.