IT IS TIME FOR MF TO GO & RASK TO COME UP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from damgood. Show damgood's posts

It is time to bring Rask up and to get what ever we can for MF. Also the sooner we get K Tkachuk from the Blues the better ! WORLDS GREATEST BRUINS FAN DAMGOOD

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

DAMRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

MF and TT can both go...both a FA deal them and get some good players

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

[Quote]MF and TT can both go...both a FA deal them and get some good players[/Quote] Yes go with Rask and Regan, how stupid. Thomas is a bona fide star. Two time all star, leads the league in G.A.A and save %. Thomas wins that game easy against one of the weakest teams in the entire league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Agree we should keep TT and let MF go while he still has value. Rask is up to the task!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

4 goals on 18 shots ....84 shots against 39 in 2 night and we lose both games....Time to give Rask a real test , he's been great in his NHL appearances,,,Thomas needs a good back up ...sorry but there is something wrong with Manny

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazybsfan04. Show crazybsfan04's posts

[Quote]DAMRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/Quote]Exactly.Couldn't agree with you guys more here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

What do you think you will get for Fernandez ???
    He's a UFA next season and which contenders need a goalie right now ?
    It's not like the Bruins can trade him in the same conference to a team that lacks goaltending.
    Be real, we will get nothing for him and as I've been saying , go into the playoffs with what you have in nets.
    Thomas is our number one and Fernandez backup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Give me a break. One bad game., cmonn. Fernandez has been great.
    I think its foolish to expect him to come in after injury with a light workload and expect him to be in fine form. He needs some games in a row or continue to ride Timmy into the postseason.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

manny will only get you a 2nd rounder at best. unless you flip that #2 in other deals. its not worth dealing him.

he has had some rough games lately, but overall still think the tandem of thomas/fernandez is our best bet in the playoffs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from damgood. Show damgood's posts

A 2nd rounder could be another Milan Lucic or a David Krejci or a Patrice Bergeron . A heck of alot better than nothing .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

[Quote]Give me a break. One bad game., cmonn. Fernandez has been great.
    I think its foolish to expect him to come in after injury with a light workload and expect him to be in fine form. He needs some games in a row or continue to ride Timmy into the postseason.[/Quote] Sorry but Fernandez has given up four goals in 3 of his last 4 starts and 3 in the other. His stats are falling faster then the stock market and if you can get anything for him do it. A draft pick is better then nothing and giving Rask some time in the bigs can only help him for next season. You are right about the light workload but why does he play such few games? With a little over a month there will be around 6 rest games for Thomas and I see no reason why it would hurt Rask to play these games IF you can trade Fernandez!!!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

//[Quote]What do you think you will get for Fernandez ???
    He's a UFA next season and which contenders need a goalie right now ?
    It's not like the Bruins can trade him in the same conference to a team that lacks goaltending.
    Be real, we will get nothing for him and as I've been saying , go into the playoffs with what you have in nets.
    Thomas is our number one and Fernandez backup.[/Quote]//

HabsHater is right as usual. Even a team with distressed goaltending and wanting to stay in the race (Colorado?) is not going to give up anything for Fernandez. If we could get a first or second pick-- great. But who would do that for a UFA-to-be with frequent injuries and some reputed emotional baggage??

Best we can hope for is for MF to get on his game for the stretch, play every third game or so in relief. That's what worked last autumn.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

MF is tooo expensive and hurt to much for anybody to want him. In a perfect world, I would love to trade him for a Cole/Boumeester..etc... and bring up Rask behind TT. MF is a MF!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Name one team that will make the playoffs and dont have a better goalie than fernandez,,,,,,,,,,,exactly. If you wanna trade him for a third rounder, well, your an idiot.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

okay catwhacker and damgood , you do have a point on a 2nd rounder BUT
    let's flip the coin and look at this at another angle.
    We keep MF and we have a very strong tandem going into the playoffs.
    Now can a Stanley cup final or the Bruins winning the cup be worth more than a draft pick right now.
    Anyways there is no wrong or right but I think it's best we don't get rid of any element on our active roster but add to to it for the ultimate goal.
    Go Bruins !!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

P.S. and on Fluto's blog Chiarelli did say he won't be trading Manny.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Of course he did. Any other thought would be outlandish.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

If B's Finish First In The East And Caps & Devils Win Their Divisions---They Could Only Meet One Of Them & That Would Be In Conf. Finals.Sharks Have Just AS Tough Playoff Competition (Det,Cal,Chi). Sabres, I Think Maybe Out Now With TV And Now Miller Gone. But I Do Agree, They Need Add Toughness If The Right Deal Is There. As Far As Manny I Don't See Them Getting Anything For Him In Return Unless A Western Playoff Contender Loses There Goalie And Panics. Hang On To Him- But Thomas Needs To Have 8-9 Games Off The Rest of The Regular Season. If Manny Does Not Play Better In The Next Couple Of Chances,Then You Got To Think About Rask Being The Backup The Rest Of The Regular Season. Can't Afford A Backup With Shaken Confidence Going Into The Playoffs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from damgood. Show damgood's posts

I told you so ! The last Ranger game we started Rask and all he got us was a shutout . Today would have been an easy win !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dom77. Show dom77's posts

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    Bring up Rask
    Send Manny down for conditioning until he gets his act together

His simple fundamentals such as hugging the post are gone.

He will probably say he is injured soon to reliever ther pressure

23. This post has been removed.