It's looking more and more like!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Habhater. Show Habhater's posts

I hate to say this, but it's looking more and more like it's going to be another Boston vs Montreal playoff round.

This is my worst fear people. The Bruins do not have a very good record against Montreal in the playoffs. What are they now, something like 5 wins and 30 loses in playoff rounds against Montreal. I hate to say it, but judging by past experiences against this team, we are done yet again!! It's never mattered how many points we finished ahead or behind Montreal, the Bruins always manage to find a way to loose to them.

With everything that's going on in Montreal this year, their poor play, their 100th year anversity, the firing of their coach etc, all they would need to do is beat Boston, yet again in a playoff round and all would be right with the world in their eyes!! I'm afraid if these two teams end up playing each other, Bruins fans will yet again have a bitter end to what was a great year and Montreal will yet again, gain some satisfaction in knowing , Boston is their whipping boy!!

Memo to the Bruins, play anyone else but Montreal please, I can't handle another disappointing playoff exit thanks to those damn habs and their idiot fans!!

Go Panthers go!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

But think of the opposite side of the coin.

Nothing would me more demoralizing to the Habs than to have their 100th anniversary season end at the hands of Boston.

You can't climb a mountain by walking around it.

And besides, would losing to Florida in round 1 make anyone feel any different?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmikebruins8. Show mrmikebruins8's posts

ive been watching bruins and monteal games for 38 yrs now and hater your right habs got the upper hand on the b's i mean throught out the 70's and 80's it was montreal and boston and the habs won but there's always a but last yr the bruins were down 3-0 and took it to the 7th game and it was the bruins who didnt show up and lost 5-1 or something like that but lets not forget there are 9 games left lets take 1 game at a time

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfansince88. Show Bruinfansince88's posts

I, too, have been dreading the eventual matchup between the Bruins and Habs because of the historical domination the Habs have had over the Bruins.

However, I've been thinking about it and i have to agree with ZILLAGOD - it would be a great achievement to end the Habs centennial in the first round.

I'm from Montreal, and it would be great to rub that in their arrogant faces. I'm positive the Bruins would be up to the challenge.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

I said it in 02, 04, 08 and Il say it now, for the Bruins to win the cup, they have to go through montreal. The only way to overcome your demons and defeat them, is to face them head on. The Red Sox had to do it, the Bruins have to do it as well.

03 to the redsox is what 08 can be to the Bruins, and that is the motivation to make the future diferent from the past.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

Past records in the postseason against the Bruins cannot be used as a crutch anymore, Habs fans! Last time I checked, Montreal still hadn't clinched a playoff spot; the B's could also go up against possibly florida or the rangers in the first round, so let's not get to far ahead of ourselves. When the B's play the way they are capable of, they need not worry who their opponent may be; just play their game and they will be fine!

Mission: 16 W's

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

bring it on, there is nothing better than Habs/B's in the playoffs!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mglmsrso. Show mglmsrso's posts

Becareful what you wish for people...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from miksor. Show miksor's posts

2001-02 (1) Boston Bruins vs (8) Montreal Canadiens

Montreal wins

2003-04 (2) Boston Bruins vs (7) Montreal Canadiens

Montreal wins

2007-08 (8) Boston Bruins vs (1) Montreal Canadiens

Montreal wins

2008-09 (1) Boston Bruins vs (8) Montreal Canadiens

????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

If this is to be the bruins years, they must beat the habs in the playoffs. This is similar to 2004, the yankees beating the redsox. I live in Montreal and would love to see a habs bruins first round. Florida would be no fun at all. I bet the bruins players would be pumped for a habs bruins first round series.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

there is nothing to fear about the 2008-09 Canadiens, they quit on their coach and are mailing it in (Leafs game last saturday).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

I would rather face the Habs then any other team in the east. This year they have the least talented team. Leading scorer has 23 goals, one other player with 20 goals. A very unconfident goaltender in Price. Who cares about the past? Bring on the Habs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

its monteal only hope to get the playoffs and play boston its like there doing it on perpose ,noing the record they have in the playoffs with the bee,s but this will only help the bruins if we beat them and give us that spark we need to go past the 2nd round

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanFromMontreal. Show BruinsFanFromMontreal's posts

In times like this we realize how strong the bruins will be.

If they Beat the HAbs, they will reach Final 4.

If they lose to the Habs, then it means they werent strong enough. Trust me, Habs really stink.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

I love how the yahoos are so cocky about being the #1 seed but are afraid about playing the #8 seed. HILARIOUS!!!

All I have to say is that if the Bruins lose to the Canadiens again in the first round, half the yahoos on this board will be on suicide watch all summer.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Habhater. Show Habhater's posts

[Quote]But think of the opposite side of the coin.

.And besides, would losing to Florida in round 1 make anyone feel any different?
    [/Quote]

Yes it would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Losing to Florida means that I wont have to listem to all those idiot hab fans saying the same thing they've siad for as long as I can remember!!!!

So YES a first round exit to anyone but Montreal is a God send in my books!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[Quote]I love how the yahoos are so cocky about being the #1 seed but are afraid about playing the #8 seed. HILARIOUS!!!

All I have to say is that if the Bruins lose to the Canadiens again in the first round, half the yahoos on this board will be on suicide watch all summer.[/Quote]

Can't you think of anything more insulting than " yahoo"

It's not as colorful as most of the names the really good trolls think up.

'camconnor' has some good ones.

I really don't understand why anyone would think Bruins fans would be on "suicide watch" , we've been through many, many , many heartbreaking seasons, we are less likely to take losing seriously than the fans of Montreal Canadiens, who eat , speak , sleep and dream hockey all the time. They are more likely to be despondent over a loss, we love our team, but most Bruins fans I know don't take it to heart and go on to other things after the game is over.

This is just a great way to kill time when I am bored at work, or on lunch break.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Habhater. Show Habhater's posts

[Quote]I love how the yahoos are so cocky about being the #1 seed but are afraid about playing the #8 seed. HILARIOUS!!!

All I have to say is that if the Bruins lose to the Canadiens again in the first round, half the yahoos on this board will be on suicide watch all summer.[/Quote]

I don't need a suicide watch as I've been dying a slow death due to those damn Habs for over 30 years now. I hate that team with every fiber of my being!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts