jack edwards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from palealeman. Show palealeman's posts

jack edwards

was i hearing things last night, or did jack make the comment - a saber being compared to a fetus? i like his play by play but thats alittle much.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SluggyBuggy. Show SluggyBuggy's posts

Re: jack edwards

ya he did as well as comparing Patrick Kaleta to Oprah ha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

In Response to jack edwards:
     was i hearing things last night, or did jack make the comment - a saber being compared to a fetus? i like his play by play but thats alittle much.
    Posted by palealeman

All he said was that at the time of X, Y wasn't even a fetus. It's just an expression to say he wasn't born yet. What's the issue here? No reason to get excited.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Jack Edwards is awful. He should go to Gretzky's dentist's office and get those caramel colored teeth taken are of also. Too excited much Edwards?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ditclapper. Show ditclapper's posts

GRETZKYS DENTIST OFFICE! That is hysterical. He is really bad. Yesterday, he was saying Savards return was like theLIFT OFF for the SPACE SHUTTLE. Of course Brickley went along with it using his fake laugh----hehehehehehe!

I wish somebody could tell me how to delay the radio broadcast enough to synchronize with the HDTV broadcast. Goucher and Beers are much better than Edwards and Brickley.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JackEdwards. Show JackEdwards's posts

I said fetus and it was the first time the word fetus has been used in an NHL broadcast this season thank you very much.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

In Response to Re: jack edwards:
    I said fetus and it was the first time the word fetus has been used in an NHL broadcast this season thank you very much.
    Posted by JackEdwards
    Don't listen to them Jack. You da man! Your fightcalls have been much improved this year. You've always done a good job with everything else.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

Jack edwards SUUUUUUUUUUUXXXXXXZZZZZZZZZ

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

SUX SUX SUX GOOD BYE

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

He is so awful and full of bs he should run for a senate position.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

LOL He looks like a dirty pol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from palealeman. Show palealeman's posts

jack, your picture is really scarrey, do you know any dead baby jokes.?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Seriously , what's wrong with you people?

If you are not bashing the coach, the players, the refs or Bettman you are bashing the announcers.

Who's next Rene Rancourt? The P.A. announcer? Or the guy in section 21 selling popcorn and peanuts?

Try to grow up a little.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

dude, cmon zilla, you can see why the guy is disliked, he distracts from the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

dude, cmon zilla, you can see why the guy is disliked, he distracts from the game.
    Posted by dkrejci46

I made fun of him in the past, but I was wrong.

He's a really sincere guy who visits sick kids in hospitals and he gave two cancer patients a chance to broadcast from the booth last season. One of the people, a young girl, has since passed away.

For his kindness and caring , Jack Edwards has earned my respect.

He could broadcast the games standing on his head with a clown suit on and I wouldn't poke fun at him anymore.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: jack edwards : I made fun of him in the past, but I was wrong. He's a really sincere guy who visits sick kids in hospitals and he gave two cancer patients a chance to broadcast from the booth last season. One of the people, a young girl, has since passed away. For his kindness and caring , Jack Edwards has earned my respect. He could broadcast the games standing on his head with a clown suit on and I wouldn't poke fun at him anymore.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

I agree totally, he has an overdone sense of verbiage when describing a particular exciting play, but, he does an excellent job with the likes of the media hound Mike Milbury. His other work as Zilla points out gives him even more creditability!  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In Response to Re: jack edwards : He's a really sincere guy who visits sick kids in hospitals and he gave two cancer patients a chance to broadcast from the booth last season. One of the people, a young girl, has since passed away.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

I had not heard that she passed away.  How incredibly sad.  My condolences to her family and friends.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from palealeman. Show palealeman's posts

jack,  don't change anything about your anouncing ,just having fun at your expense, no harm intended. be well.  john

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Well it's easy to say that it'as all in good fun, but in principle, you shouldn't make personal attacks unless you have the balls to do it to someone's face. Some of you sound like bullies, and everyone knows bullies have all the balls of a little girl.

Yay or nay for Jack? 2 points on that issue.

First, as someone who's got very little patience for dumb people, I appreciate Jack for very his rare talent in the area of articulation. He 'loses' lots of people, but anyone who knows the history and origins of hockey also knows that it wasn't meant to be a hick sport for the uncivilized. Confused? Look it up.

Second point. It's highly unlikely that the Jack Edwards poster in this thread is Jack Edwards, contrary to popular belief. Jack is too well-spoken and too highly educated to make the typos this guy makes.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Well it's easy to say that it'as all in good fun, but in principle, you shouldn't make personal attacks unless you have the balls to do it to someone's face. Some of you sound like bullies, and everyone knows bullies have all the balls of a little girl. Yay or nay for Jack? 2 points on that issue. First, as someone who's got very little patience for dumb people, I appreciate Jack for very his rare talent in the area of articulation. He 'loses' lots of people, but anyone who knows the history and origins of hockey also knows that it wasn't meant to be a hick sport for the uncivilized. Confused? Look it up. Second point. It's highly unlikely that the Jack Edwards poster in this thread is Jack Edwards, contrary to popular belief. Jack is too well-spoken and too highly educated to make the typos this guy makes.
    Posted by BruinsUnite

Bravo.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANLUCICBRUINS1952. Show MILANLUCICBRUINS1952's posts

Jack Edwards is an unprofessional pom pom waving bafoon.

He also says at least three cringe worthy comments per game.

I would also bet that he drives away the common or curious fans who tune in to check out the Bruins with his horrendous over the top homerism.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I enjoy his pbp, it is fun based and not too serious. His pardner doesn't know what to make of him half the time and that is what makes it better.

BU careful on puttin down us hicks from the sticks, wehr knot awl sloe ya nose, but I still get your point and point well made.

He is still better than some towns where they are all homeys and that is brutal, listen to OTT or Mon. I prefer the game to be called as it is played and not listen to someone talk about 1 team or player when the game is movin forward, there is enought time during play stoppage to pull someone's bill. He is gettin better and hopefully it continues.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

I rarely pull out the education card in real life and I don't make fun of Andy when he says "had he went" because it doesn't bother me. But then why should someone from the other end of the spectrum pretend to be in a position to shoot down guys like Edwards for being smart? Painfully ironic.

Hockey's the greatest, fastest game out there and I'm watching for pure enjoyment. For 3 periods, I don't want to think about whether Jack is being politically correct or drawing inappropriate metaphors!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

JACK EDWARDS SUX AND IT'S RUBBING OF ON BRICK

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

Seriously , what's wrong with you people? If you are not bashing the coach, the players, the refs or Bettman you are bashing the announcers. Who's next Rene Rancourt? The P.A. announcer? Or the guy in section 21 selling popcorn and peanuts? Try to grow up a little.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

Know does Rene have some honker or what...what causes it to go red like that...you think he likes his alcohol?

ZILLAGOD...the voice of good morality. Give it a break and go watch Brady Bunch Reruns. By the way rumours the B's are shopping TT?

Sections
Shortcuts