jack edwards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from looooch17. Show looooch17's posts

jack edwards

i know you shouldnt be biased when commentating games but good grief edwards could you tone it down a little when opponents score? you sound just as excited if not more when the opposition scores.OH MY GOODNESS!! OVECHKIN OFF THE JUICY REBOUND AND SCORES AN AMAZING GOAL.!!!! if its good give him credit but dont get a stiffy. especially when the bruins are down and are going to lose if the opp scores again you get excited.no bruins fan wants to hear you cheer just as passionately for the other team especially when they are about to lose. your jokes and hockey knowledge are awful. if it wasnt for brick correcting you off everything,you would be(and should be)commentating the dog shows on espn. take a hike pal,you make me miss dale arnold.now thats bad

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoStompsLaw. Show TheoStompsLaw's posts

Re: jack edwards

In Response to jack edwards:
    [QUOTE]i know you shouldnt be biased when commentating games but good grief edwards could you tone it down a little when opponents score? you sound just as excited if not more when the opposition scores.OH MY GOODNESS!! OVECHKIN OFF THE JUICY REBOUND AND SCORES AN AMAZING GOAL.!!!! if its good give him credit but dont get a stiffy. especially when the bruins are down and are going to lose if the opp scores again you get excited.no bruins fan wants to hear you cheer just as passionately for the other team especially when they are about to lose. your jokes and hockey knowledge are awful. if it wasnt for brick correcting you off everything,you would be(and should be)commentating the dog shows on espn. take a hike pal,you make me miss dale arnold.now thats bad
    Posted by looooch17[/QUOTE]

Edwards should be extra annoying for you thonight then.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In Response to Re: jack edwards:
    [QUOTE]you have to be impartial when you do a game but most aren't, those two dopes are completely the opposite. I don't like either one of em they're horrible and Brickley always sounds like he just finished a carton of buttermilk. I swear the guy can't complete a full sentence without tripping over his own tongue!
    Posted by imafan[/QUOTE]

great, you hate the anouncers and the team. Why do you even watch the games?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from looooch17. Show looooch17's posts

at least brick explains things. edwards just comes off as a complete idiot

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoStompsLaw. Show TheoStompsLaw's posts

[QUOTE]at least brick explains things. edwards just comes off as a complete idiot

alot of that going on in here

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

imafan name 5 things in the world that you like i bet there arent even 5.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]at least brick explains things. edwards just comes off as a complete idiot
    HMM so do a lot of other people on here! No names.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from looooch17. Show looooch17's posts

no one said anything about the team just edwards. relax

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from T00fresh. Show T00fresh's posts

jack edwards is so bad that he's good. brick does a pretty good job considering what he has to work with.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]imafan name 5 things in the world that you like i bet there arent even 5.
    Posted by fireballer58[/QUOTE]

imafan likes posting negative comments here.

That's one.

The other four. I can only guess.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Glad we are complaining about the tv announcer and not the B's.  Things are good in Boston!

Sections
Shortcuts