Jacobs & his SHEEP is the PROBLEM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

"...IS the problem."? Hey, even the Globe knows better!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from H8urguts. Show H8urguts's posts

Haha .. beat me to it BC, and followed up with "thier" and "skelton" ... classic!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic007. Show lucic007's posts

Lizard dude......your logic is flawed in this case. Since the building is clearly not packed anymore....you can tell the people are waiting for something more. The people are not dumb. If they were "sheep" as you call them,the building would be packed 100% of the time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cup2009. Show cup2009's posts

THE BRUINS HAVE PROBLEMS I AGREE BUT FOR THOS OF YOU ARGUEE THAT THE PROBLEM IS JACOBS IS CHEAP GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE DONT SAY ADAM OATES, I WANNA HERE SOMETHING FROM THE LAST 3 YEARS..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sanskrit. Show sanskrit's posts

[Quote]THE BRUINS HAVE PROBLEMS I AGREE BUT FOR THOS OF YOU ARGUEE THAT THE PROBLEM IS JACOBS IS CHEAP GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE DONT SAY ADAM OATES, I WANNA HERE SOMETHING FROM THE LAST 3 YEARS..[/Quote]

Jacobs fought with the first 2 GM candidates over MONEY and then settled on the person who would work for the least amount of money. Chiarelli.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

I am tired of reading the hate! It is not the early 90's!

So what if Chia was the third choice, he is doing a better job than Shero! Sure the pens went to the finals but that had nothing to do with the new GM (who gave away 2 good roster players and a hand full of prospects for a rental player). They already had a good roster when he took over. In fact, that is probrably why he chose the pens in the first place.

The Bruins are a much better team than the mess that was given to us post-lockout. Granted, Chia has made some questionable moves but this team is definately headed in the right direction.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sanskrit. Show sanskrit's posts

"So what if Chia was the third choice, he is doing a better job than Shero! Sure the pens went to the finals but that had nothing to do with the new GM"

LMAO!!!

BAAAAAAAH GOES THE SHEEP

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

[Quote]

"So what if Chia was the third choice, he is doing a better job than Shero! Sure the pens went to the finals but that had nothing to do with the new GM"

LMAO!!!

BAAAAAAAH GOES THE SHEEP
    [/Quote]

OK what moves did Shero make?

Did he aquire Crosby?, Malkin?, Stall?, Malone?, Fleury?
    No, they were the previous GM's doing along with finishing in the basement for all those #1 picks.

My point is that Chia has done a good job with what he had and IMHO I don't think that Shero would have done as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[Quote]

Jacobs fought with the first 2 GM candidates over MONEY and then settled on the person who would work for the least amount of money. Chiarelli.[/Quote]Hey sanskrit if you are so certain they fought over money, I can only assume you must have attended the negotiations. Can you please give us the $ figures offered to all the gm candidates the bruins were after. DIDN'T THINK SO.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cup2009. Show cup2009's posts

[Quote]

Jacobs fought with the first 2 GM candidates over MONEY and then settled on the person who would work for the least amount of money. Chiarelli.[/Quote] Well your argument is weak but at least your stayinng in this decade

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DetTracks. Show DetTracks's posts

[Quote]
    Well as usual the calandar hits January and the wheels are already starting to come off the JJ wagon. Old shoddy defense combined with inept offense. It's truly called Bruins.
    [/Quote]

If they cannnot beat Ottawa tonight then you know they are in trouble.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremontst. Show tremontst's posts

Re: Jacobs & his SHEEP is the PROBLEM

In Response to Jacobs & his SHEEP is the PROBLEM:
    [QUOTE]Dont blame Jacobs. As long as thier are fans as gullible and pathetic as the ones JJ has under his magic spell the Bruins will continue to float around .500 and not do a darn thing under his clueless ownership and skelton underpaid staffed management.
    Posted by LizardGuy[/QUOTE]

Spelling errors aside lizardboy is dead on on this issue.

People keep over paying for a substandard product to an absentee landlord. Nothing will change if that cycle keeps going on and on.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: Jacobs & his SHEEP is the PROBLEM:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Jacobs & his SHEEP is the PROBLEM : Spelling errors aside lizardboy is dead on on this issue. People keep over paying for a substandard product to an absentee landlord. Nothing will change if that cycle keeps going on and on.
    Posted by tremontst[/QUOTE]
    You are right, nothing will change so long as people keep digging up old posts to try to make a point, rather than actually writing out their argument on their own.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremontst. Show tremontst's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jacobs & his SHEEP is the PROBLEM : You are right, nothing will change so long as people keep digging up old posts to try to make a point, rather than actually writing out their argument on their own.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

Right every discussion should have 1 post and no one should comment on it. What a TOOL.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jacobs & his SHEEP is the PROBLEM : Right every discussion should have 1 post and no one should comment on it. What a TOOL.
    Posted by tremontst[/QUOTE]
    Actually I said just the opposite:  don't keep it in one thread if there are none discussing what you want in the first couple pages.  Make your own thread and make your own point.  Actually support what you say too, don't just say "yes that person is right!"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANLUCICBRUINS1952. Show MILANLUCICBRUINS1952's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jacobs & his SHEEP is the PROBLEM : Actually I said just the opposite:  don't keep it in one thread if there are none discussing what you want in the first couple pages.  Make your own thread and make your own point.  Actually support what you say too, don't just say "yes that person is right!"
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

Who made you the msg board official, you jerk?

Why do we want to make numerous threads on the same topic? I am betting you ate paint chips as a kid and probably still do you bafoon.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jacobs & his SHEEP is the PROBLEM : Who made you the msg board official, you jerk? Why do we want to make numerous threads on the same topic? I am betting you ate paint chips as a kid and probably still do you bafoon.
    Posted by MILANLUCICBRUINS1952[/QUOTE]
    The top page doesn't need to be cluttered with a bunch of threads on the same subject, that is true.  But there is no need to dig up a thread started over a year ago and stale and uncommented in for over half a year if you have something to say.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Why do people dig up OLD threads on here all the time? C'mon...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from detroitdan. Show detroitdan's posts

[QUOTE]Dont blame Jacobs. As long as thier are fans as gullible and pathetic as the ones JJ has under his magic spell the Bruins will continue to float around .500 and not do a darn thing under his clueless ownership and skelton underpaid staffed management.
    Posted by LizardGuy[/QUOTE]

Amen Lizzy

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from norwoodmustang. Show norwoodmustang's posts

This place is worse then HF! What is with all the excuse making for this organization?

You can still be a die hard Bruins fan (like me) and also live in the real world and see the Bruins numerous faults and poor management. I won't even go into ownership at this time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThisIsBruinsCountry. Show ThisIsBruinsCountry's posts

I am usually the last guy to critique spelling on an online chat, but if you're gonna bat leadoff, at least get is versus are correct.

I would agree with your comment pre- 1995, probably even 1999, but I think the vast majority of real B's fans know what the score is.  But in today's game, they are at the cap.  If you want to argue PC's cap mis-management, that's one thing, but at least let's talk post Millenium.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

As the great George Harrison once sang "... I don't need your wa, wa's". Also, hasn't this topic been talked to DEATH!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from roy22. Show roy22's posts

Dont blame Jacobs. As long as thier are fans as gullible and pathetic as the ones JJ has under his magic spell the Bruins will continue to float around .500 and not do a darn thing under his clueless ownership and skelton underpaid staffed management.
    Posted by LizardGuy

Amen Lizard