Jacobs puts foot in mouth yet again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenian1967. Show fenian1967's posts

Re: Jacobs puts foot in mouth yet again!

In Response to Re: Jacobs puts foot in mouth yet again!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jacobs puts foot in mouth yet again! : One playoff round in a decade Have not won in the second round in 17 years? What would you call it?
    Posted by EratX[/QUOTE]

A disgrace

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EratX. Show EratX's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jacobs puts foot in mouth yet again! : For a laughing stock, he certainly is doing something right when he is filling the house....
    Posted by IceGoalie3014[/QUOTE]

Starve the fans, feed them crapp, they'll love it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cieli01. Show cieli01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jacobs puts foot in mouth yet again! : Starve the fans, feed them crapp, they'll love it
    Posted by EratX[/QUOTE]

Agree to disagree.  See all you people bitching now at the Garden this season cheering for the Bruins. 

Go cheer for another team if all youre going to do is complain.  Also, get your facts straight.

Not a Jacobs, but someone in the know.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenian1967. Show fenian1967's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jacobs puts foot in mouth yet again! : Agree to disagree.  See all you people bitching now at the Garden this season cheering for the Bruins.  Go cheer for another team if all youre going to do is complain.  Also, get your facts straight. Not a Jacobs, but someone in the know.
    Posted by cieli01[/QUOTE]

An Arnold, that's almost as bad.

There is no way you will ever convince me or any other Bruins fan with your "In the know" information that JJ isn't a greedy scumbag who only cares about making money, winning and what the fans want be dam@ed. The only people I truly blame are the fans who pay to see this team.

If nobody went for years Jacobs would lose money and sell, or what happened would occur, the cheap jerk would spend some money and put a winning team back on the ice. If people showed up and weren't a laughing stock when that team was awful they would have remained awful (The Toronto Maple Leafs for example)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beer_League_Chubbins. Show Beer_League_Chubbins's posts

In Response to Jacobs puts foot in mouth yet again!:
    [QUOTE]This guy is unbelievable, once again he shows us its all about the money with him. Screww that fact that the economy is going down the tank, LETS ALL JACK UP THE PRICES! "Boston Bruins owner Jeremy Jacobs comes by his reputation as a money-grubbing, penny-pinching, fleece-the-fans-until-it-hurts owner honestly. Check out this Jacobs gem from a Buffalo News story on ticket prices. Said Sabres minority owner Larry Quinn: "[Boston owner] Jeremy Jacobs was putting pressure on us saying our prices weren't high enough.   "You never know how high the market can go unless you test the top end." http://sportsblog.projo.com/2009/02/now-bruins-owne.html http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/sabresnhl/story/573111.html
    Posted by TurnpikeDave[/QUOTE]

How can an owner with half a brain say that?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Yawn.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HamiltonBulldog. Show HamiltonBulldog's posts

[QUOTE]Yawn.....
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

ooops someone woke up pauly jacobs. The bat phone from Buffalo must've woken him up. pauly doesnt blame jacobs for 2 series wins in 16 years he just calls it "bad luck"

do us all a favour and go back to sleep

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jacobs puts foot in mouth yet again! : ooops someone woke up pauly jacobs. The bat phone from Buffalo must've woken him up. pauly doesnt blame jacobs for 2 series wins in 16 years he just calls it "bad luck" do us all a favour and go back to sleep
    Posted by HamiltonBulldog[/QUOTE] When did i ever call it bad luck. Making up stories again? Your such a fool.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mario11. Show mario11's posts

Cieli01: 

You couldn't be more wrong about the post strike Bruins and how they were in great postition to put a team together.  They (and your hero/Dad Jeremy)  completely muffed how the post-strike league would operate.  Instead of having players on their roster who had the 20% salary rollback, they were forced to scramble and fill a team with leftovers and has beens from the free agent market.  Thus the Glen Murray and Brian Leetch signings and the awful years that followed. 

Plus I doubt I'll see you at the Garden this year since it's awfully tough to see into the owner's box from the regular seating.

Tell your Dad that if he wants to stop the bitching then bring us a Cup, then he will be able to charge whatever he wants and truly find out how high the market can go

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

This is such an exciting and new topic, let's all ignore the fact that hockey has resumed play and spend our time bitching and complaining about something we have no control over.

Grow up and enjoy the game!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BarfBagBilly. Show BarfBagBilly's posts

[QUOTE]This is such an exciting and new topic, let's all ignore the fact that hockey has resumed play and spend our time bitching and complaining about something we have no control over. Grow up and enjoy the game!
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

OH PAULLY...

Stop your blind loyalist defending would you? You sound like a moron...

I praise the good and call out the bad, the fact is in sixteen long years the Bruins won 2 playoff rounds... the formula obviously doesnt work and Chiarelli makes me and obviosuly alot others nervous... so grow up and find your bollucks yes?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mario11. Show mario11's posts

Go back to sleep Pauly, if you don't like the chatter then don't participate

Until the B's win a Cup JJ and his ownership will always be a topic

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gcolez. Show gcolez's posts

paully still sleeps in his Bruins feety pajamas

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinsfan4life. Show BostonBruinsfan4life's posts

Jeremey Jacobs is jewish, enough said....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

This is the 3rd time in over 20 years that I decided not to re-up my season tixs. I keep coming back like an idiot every few years. 

I am now, after a 38 year fan of the bruins, convinced about this organization. I wish the owner would move to Tahiti with his ungrateful kids and never been seen again from in the Northeast.