JAMES MURPHY: Joe Colborne has signed a 3-year deal with the Boston Bruins - via Twitter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

JAMES MURPHY: Joe Colborne has signed a 3-year deal with the Boston Bruins - via Twitter

Great news, cannot wait to see him play live!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: JAMES MURPHY: Joe Colburne has signed a 3-year deal with the Boston Bruins - via Twitter

He will play for providence the rest of the year i don't see how they could bring him with the big club with no experience when the season is on the line night in and night out!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

Re: JAMES MURPHY: Joe Colburne has signed a 3-year deal with the Boston Bruins - via Twitter

In Response to Re: JAMES MURPHY: Joe Colburne has signed a 3-year deal with the Boston Bruins - via Twitter:
    He will play for providence the rest of the year i don't see how they could bring him with the big club with no experience when the season is on the line night in and night out!!
    Posted by lucaooo

I assume that as well, when i said "live" i meant as in he will be local now, Providence / Boston area.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: JAMES MURPHY: Joe Colburne has signed a 3-year deal with the Boston Bruins - via Twitter:
    Posted by lucaooo

Maybe ... but so did the Sens sign a university player that has not played one NHL game and he will be with the big club tomorrow .
    Leafs did it last year with Hansen and this year they signed another kid from Univ. and I bet he'll go straight with Leafs and not AHL team. 
    I know Leafs have nothing to play for but it just proves some of these kids could make the jump to the NHL. Sometimes only playing on the PP.
     Sens also are playing for positioning and they're bring up this kid that has not done as well as Colbourne.
    Heck ! Bruins did it in the past with Donato, Heinz, Hines and Juneau ! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Re: JAMES MURPHY: Joe Colborne has signed a 3-year deal with the Boston Bruins - via Twitter

Great post.....real excited about this kid.  Thanks for the update.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: JAMES MURPHY: Joe Colburne has signed a 3-year deal with the Boston Bruins - via Twitter : Maybe ... but so did the Sens sign a university player that has not played one NHL game and he will be with the big club tomorrow . Leafs did it last year with Hansen and this year they signed another kid from Univ. and I bet he'll go straight with Leafs and not AHL team.  I know Leafs have nothing to play for but it just proves some of these kids could make the jump to the NHL. Sometimes only playing on the PP.  Sens also are playing for positioning and they're bring up this kid that has not done as well as Colbourne. Heck ! Bruins did it in the past with Donato, Heinz, Hines and Juneau ! 
    Posted by BsLegion

Yeah, i heard he signed as well but was not aware that he was actually going to play so soon! Wow, hopefully Colborne gets a shot. High offensive skills and i doubt he will get rattled by playing 4-5 NHL games. He's a mature kid, plug him in CHIA!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: JAMES MURPHY: Joe Colborne has signed a 3-year deal with the Boston Bruins - via Twitter

Begin must have heard he crashed and smashed like it was his last hurrah.

JC Superstar scores natural hat trick against THE DEVILS.LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

anyways ,  they cannot get any worse with JC in the lineup.
    I think he's a clever kid and would help that stink of a PP they have.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to
    Fly him directly to NJ and suit him up.  There's no way he can be as invisible as Ryder, Wheeler or Satan.  It's an upgrade anyway you look at it.
    Posted by ipot

I agree.  More so Ryder than either of the other guys.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JefffromMaine. Show JefffromMaine's posts

In Response to Re: JAMES MURPHY: Joe Colborne has signed a 3-year deal with the Boston Bruins - via Twitter:
    Yeah, Bozak looks pretty damn good on the Leafs 1st line, right out of college.
    Posted by joebondo

Hmmm....And I thought he played 30 games at the AHL level.

Guess I was wrong.  NOT.

He was called up because he had 24 points in 31 games.  He did NOT go to the NHL right out of college.

Later

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: JAMES MURPHY: Joe Colborne has signed a 3-year deal with the Boston Bruins - via Twitter:
    In Response to Re: JAMES MURPHY: Joe Colborne has signed a 3-year deal with the Boston Bruins - via Twitter : Hmmm....And I thought he played 30 games at the AHL level. Guess I was wrong.  NOT. He was called up because he had 24 points in 31 games.  He did NOT go to the NHL right out of college. Later
    Posted by JefffromMaine

Last season Hansen did.  Maybe one game in the AHL ? but I couldn't tell you.
    He played the rest of the season although the Leafs were out of the playoffs.
    Tonite Sens will have their college kid up for the NHL.  They just signed him on the weekend and is making the big jump. Sorry I don't recall his name.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

http://letsgodu.blogspot.com/

Not signed yet guys but heres to hoping he does

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

I think Ryder is getting an unfair shake lately, and not sure what expectations of satan are.. Clearly he adds a much higher level of skill with the puck to that third line that they need.. Ryder has been ok lately, passing a lot though which may be a fault, especially when wheeler hasn't finished anything lately.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PheltSaucier. Show PheltSaucier's posts

Awesome. Can he play defense so we can get rid of Wideman?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryanmccarthy55. Show ryanmccarthy55's posts

he cant be anyworse than satan

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

You watching any games ryan, i think satan has honestly been a top 6 forward for us lately, that line has been one of the best..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryanmccarthy55. Show ryanmccarthy55's posts

i agree with you that there line has been one of the best but its mainly because lucic has stepped up his play and is finally playing healthy but satan plays like hes playing girls hockey..he never takes the body and is always afraid to hit, i say remove him and put JC there

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

He's not going to hit, but i like that he gives them a guy with hands, and can finish.. the pass ryder made to wheeler last night, if thats satan, thats in the net..

I would give Colborne Wheelers spot right now.. similar size similar playing style from what i have read, wheeler 8 games with out a point playing with krejci right now who is on fire.. he's not contributing anything.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

The line with Satan has been excellent even when he was out and March was in, the key is Sob and Luc are playing their best all year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Marchand played 1 game or 2 when satan was out??  They had a couple great shifts last night sobotka to satan, and back.. Satan has also been pulling some decent moves though, keeping the puck in the zone etc.. He doesn't play the aggitator game marchand does but offensively he is much better..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I don't see this signing on Murphy's twitter, we're talking Murphy's law, right?

http://twitter.com/MurphysLaw74

Sections
Shortcuts