Jared Knight scrap last night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scots-Bruin. Show Scots-Bruin's posts

Jared Knight scrap last night

Bruins draft pick shows frustration and throws down. A bit scrappy but good on him for standing up for himself.

Here's the link :      http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/98330

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Jared Knight scrap last night

This guy he's fighting is also a Bruins guy, right?  These played together in rookie camp this summer I think.  Maybe some carry-over...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

LOL   0-1 record for knight?

I admire his gusto though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scots-Bruin. Show Scots-Bruin's posts

In Response to Re: Jared Knight scrap last night:
    [QUOTE]This guy he's fighting is also a Bruins guy, right?  These played together in rookie camp this summer I think.  Maybe some carry-over...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Yeah, your right . Maybe just trying to get one over the competition !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I don't recall a Randall Bruins prospect.

Now call me a sheep or black and gold colored glasses or whatever, but here's what I think if Knight is a bust.  That it enabled us to get Spooner - because without Toronto's second, Knight might still have been around for the pick the Bruins used to get Spooner.  And then Spooner might have been gone by the time the Bruins got ot pick again.

So while we didn't use the Toronto pick to get Knight, it "helped" us to obtain Spooner.

Or is that reaching too far?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]I don't recall a Randall Bruins prospect. Now call me a sheep or black and gold colored glasses or whatever, but here's what I think if Knight is a bust.  That it enabled us to get Spooner - because without Toronto's second, Knight might still have been around for the pick the Bruins used to get Spooner.  And then Spooner might have been gone by the time the Bruins got ot pick again. So while we didn't use the Toronto pick to get Knight, it "helped" us to obtain Spooner. Or is that reaching too far?
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

You've been following the Bruins how long ?

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/tyler_randell

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scrap last night : You've been following the Bruins how long ? http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/tyler_randell
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

I hear one of the qualifications for being a true bruins fan is knowing all the terrible future businessmen that may have worn a bruins jersey in a dev camp before they were told they couldn't hack it or got tired of driving around in buses.

That's why I love the bruins. because I love following 6th round picks--me knowing they exists validates me as a true bruins fan.

... or maybe it doesnt

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scrap last night : I hear one of the qualifications for being a true bruins fan is knowing all the terrible future businessmen that may have worn a bruins jersey in a dev camp before they were told they couldn't hack it or got tired of driving around in buses. That's why I love the bruins. because I love following 6th round picks--me knowing they exists validates me as a true bruins fan. ... or maybe it doesnt
    Posted by OlsonicCreations[/QUOTE]

...........or just knowing who has been in their organization past or present.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scrap last night : ...........or just knowing who has been in their organization past or present.

Hmmm, that got me thinking of people who are more important than the 176th overall pick.

how about this Bruins Legend.. I hope you all study hard, and commit Keith Robinson to memory. This guy should be a household name in Boston.

Keith Robinson | Equipment Manager
    Keith Robinson is entering his 23rd season with the Bruins. He began his tenure with the team in 1988-89 as a locker room assistant for five seasons before spending the next 17 seasons as an assistant equipment manager for the club. A native of Tewksbury, MA he graduated from Tewksbury High School in 1987. Keith and his wife Stephanie reside in Kensington, NH with their sons Kolton and Ty.

This guy actually is a legend...  but you get my point.  Killer mustache too.. that thing is up there with Bob Sweeney

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Olsonic...That's good stuff!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Badhab, I'm with you.  I didn't notice Randall either.

Picking Knight was the Bruins scouting staffs way of trying to look smart and insightful.  But it clearly has backfired.  Then they tried to spin his first season by blaming it on the blood-sugar.  Meanwhile Tyler Toffoli consistently out-performed Knight in every catagory for nearly 3 years straight.  Mind-numbing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Badhab, I'm with you.  I didn't notice Randall either. Picking Knight was the Bruins scouting staff way of trying to look smart and insightful.  But it clearly has backfired.  Then they tried to spin his first season by blaming it on the blood-sugar.  Meanwhile Tyler Toffoli consistently out-performed Knight in every catagory for nearly 3 years straight.  Mind-numbing.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

Knight vs. Toffoli is a great discussion to have...in about six years. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Are you all fricken jokin' me here ?

It was 7-1 for Kitchener and you, murons, are cheering the guy for starting a fight that he clearly lost...

Maybe, if the guy had actually scored a goal in his last seven games, I might be impressed...

But Knight was just starting a fight out of sheer frustration there !

DUMB !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scrap last night : Knight vs. Toffoli is a great discussion to have...in about six years. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

C'mon , playing a dozen OHL games after being drafted and still 18 years old it is clear that Jared Knight is a bust , has hit the wall and is less of a player then any player picked after him in the draft.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scrap last night : Hmmm, that got me thinking of people who are more important than the 176th overall pick. how about this Bruins Legend.. I hope you all study hard, and commit Keith Robinson to memory. This guy should be a household name in Boston. Keith Robinson | Equipment Manager Keith Robinson is entering his 23rd season with the Bruins. He began his tenure with the team in 1988-89 as a locker room assistant for five seasons before spending the next 17 seasons as an assistant equipment manager for the club. A native of Tewksbury, MA he graduated from Tewksbury High School in 1987. Keith and his wife Stephanie reside in Kensington, NH with their sons Kolton and Ty. This guy actually is a legend...  but you get my point.  Killer mustache too.. that thing is up there with Bob Sweeney
    Posted by OlsonicCreations[/QUOTE]

Thanks for gathering all this info . But it has nothing to do with who Tyler Randell is . He was a 6th rounder drafted by the B's , plain and simple. Nothing was suggested on my part what it takes to be a true blue Bruins fan or how good Randell is going to turn out. Following all B's prospects is something some of us keep an eye on whether they're a 1st or 7th round pick . Is that wrong ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jared Knight scrap last night : You've been following the Bruins how long ? http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/tyler_randell

OK.  My bad.  But c'mon, he's unremarkable in every way.  I mean...  Denis Reul - now that was a 5th round pick worth following.  Watching him in skating drills was horrifically embarassing.  The only reason I can see for him being drafted was that he was 6'4" and 226.

And even the Bruins don't know who's in their organization.  Lookit
    http://bruins.nhl.com/club/roster.htm?type=prospect

They have some guy named Carl Sodereberg listed.  I'm pretty sure he's in the witless protection program in Sweden so that no one from the Bruins can find him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Badhab, I'm with you.  I didn't notice Randall either. Picking Knight was the Bruins scouting staffs way of trying to look smart and insightful.  But it clearly has backfired.  Then they tried to spin his first season by blaming it on the blood-sugar.  Meanwhile Tyler Toffoli consistently out-performed Knight in every catagory for nearly 3 years straight.  Mind-numbing.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

LMFAO. fyi, Randell plays in the same league as Toffoli. You know the league you watch and know so much about.

Thanks for your psychological and physical reports on why the B's scouts shouldn't have chosen Knight over Toffoli . It's great that we have a doctor's opinion to listen to regarding this. Thank you for your posts as stanley hasn't been around lately to make me laugh. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]I don't recall a Randall Bruins prospect. Now call me a sheep or black and gold colored glasses or whatever, but here's what I think if Knight is a bust.  That it enabled us to get Spooner - because without Toronto's second, Knight might still have been around for the pick the Bruins used to get Spooner.  And then Spooner might have been gone by the time the Bruins got ot pick again. So while we didn't use the Toronto pick to get Knight, it "helped" us to obtain Spooner. Or is that reaching too far?
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

We did use the Toronto pick (32nd overall) to select Jared Knight. With their pick (45th) the Bruins took Spooner.

Knight doesn't have much help in London this year, so he's going to have a tough time. The kid has a lot of determination though, so he'll get to wherever he wants to go. Determination is what will separate Knight from Toffoli in the years to come.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Jared Knight scrap last night:[QUOTE]Bruins draft pick shows frustration and throws down. A bit scrappy but good on him for standing up for himself. Here's the link :      http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/98330
    Posted by Scots-Bruin[/QUOTE]

Eh I've seen worse for a player whom doesn't fight that much. What's the % for a hockey player making it out of junior into the NHL ? 19%

Cunningham is tearing it up in the WHL right does that mean he'll be a success in the NHL ? 19% chance...Me thinks the Bruins scouting staff is much better since 07' and 08' fa sho.