Jiri Slegr - back to Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottgj. Show scottgj's posts

Jiri Slegr - back to Boston

I hope everyone is laughing.  Today is going by way to slow, just thought I'd keep myself amused and hope someone else got a kick out of it.

Bill Ranford might be able to fight for a starting spot.

Who else?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jpotrzeba51. Show Jpotrzeba51's posts

Re: Jiri Slegr - back to Boston

[QUOTE]I hope everyone is laughing.  Today is going by way to slow, just thought I'd keep myself amused and hope someone else got a kick out of it. Bill Ranford might be able to fight for a starting spot. Who else?
    Posted by scottgj[/QUOTE]

I won't be like most other and ask you for your soures :p

but I've heard through the grapevine we may witness a Marty McInnis and Rob Zamuner training camp battle for Yelle's role last season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joekool. Show joekool's posts

seriously though, what happened to him.  also what ever happened to dmitri kristich?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

LOL, I just remeber Slegr taking absolute bombs from the points and always hitting the crossbar.

Rob Zaumner reference was funny, but BRING BACK AL IAFRATE!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ha Ha Iafrate nice Pic! The comb over and a mullett to boot! Yah Sinden did not do his homework when trading Juneau for big AL. Didn't double check those bad knees before making that trade. Pretty much summed up Sinden before he was sent packing.

Al did help us beat the Habs in the 94' playoffs after Neely went down late in the year. Begining of the end for both players too bad. Al was fun too watch when he was on! Him and Hatcher were a great one two punch with the Caps.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

2 words = the cup

MARK MOWERS

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jayman77. Show jayman77's posts

I hear that Scott Arniel, Jeff Lazaro, Brent Ashton, and Matt Delguidice are available.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottgj. Show scottgj's posts

Stanislav Chistov is ready to show Kessel how it's done!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

LOLOL JEFF LAZARO!!!

I remember his hockey cards growing up. what a stud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

[QUOTE]LOLOL JEFF LAZARO!!! I remember his hockey cards growing up. what a stud
    Posted by Olsonic[/QUOTE]

I actually met him , Neely, Janney, and Carter in a Montreal Club......I was totally under age but snuck in with my brother

Lazaro had z's shaved on his head LOL...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I actually met him , Neely, Janney, and Carter in a Montreal Club......I was totally under age but snuck in with my brother Lazaro had z's shaved on his head LOL...
    Posted by MTLBRUINFAN[/QUOTE]

and don't forget Big Bob Sweeney was there !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

Gotta love Bob Sweeney, but the best Sweeney was Don!

Don't forget Ron Hoover, Ralph Barahona, John Blue and Peter Douris (being at
        the Forum when he scored the OT winner against the Habs in 1991-92 was priceless!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jpotrzeba51. Show Jpotrzeba51's posts

I think the B's should look into bringing back Alexei Zhamnov. I was privileged enough to be at the game when he scored his only goal in black and gold. What a shame.

What about Lee Goren, he would fit in quite nicely, or Ivan Huml.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]I think the B's should look into bringing back Alexei Zhamnov. I was privileged enough to be at the game when he scored his only goal in black and gold. What a shame. Posted by Jpotrzeba51[/QUOTE]

No No No not Zhamnov! Sorry you had to be there and witness Alexei's contribution. MOC gave that guy a great retirement gift and that was the final end to MOCs contributions as well! Good ridance what a nightmare!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mondis. Show mondis's posts

How about Cleon Daskalakis?  Bring him back to backup Thomas so we can save the cap hit by promoting Rask! Sealed

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukabrowski. Show lukabrowski's posts

John Blue .. you my boy Blue!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CountyCork1. Show CountyCork1's posts

Guys - what we need is a pesky instigator to bother top lines.  I say we find "The Rat," Kenny Linseman, and give him a try out.  

Sections
Shortcuts