Joe Colborne

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Joe Colborne

Colborne has 9 points during a 6 game point streak to start 2010.After a broken finger oct.16 joe seems to have really found his game.Here's hoping the improvement continues as boston could really use him either as help or trade bait.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Re: Joe Colborne

I watched 5 minutes of one of his games last week, looked strong - had a nice goal from the slot - big guy out there. Look forward to what he can bring after college, hopefully he can make the adjustments to the pro game and not phase out like Wheeler did last season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

agreed

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ViewFrom311. Show ViewFrom311's posts

Watch him again tonight if you have NHL Network - they are carrying the Denver game again - this time against NoDak (aka the green slime)...you can catch the end of that game after the Sabres game...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

nice.Thanks

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Colborne had a good weekend playing against #4North Dakota; scoring 2 goals (both game winners) and adding an assist in 2 games.  He season totals are now: 24 gp- 11-15-26 for #3 University of Denver.

What is deal with this kid?  He barely got a sniff to play for Canada in the World Junior Tournament.
    http://www.cochraneeagle.com/2009/12/first-round-pick-left-out-of-world-junior-tryouts/

On the other hand, Hockey News has him at #5 on their recent "Hot List".
    http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/31030-The-Hot-List-A-great-gamble.html

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Colbourne makes Krecji tradeable. He should be ready next year, providing he decides to forgo the rest of his college. Look for Chia to package Krecji in some sort of deal for a scorer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Wow - he has a good month in the NCAA and you're ready to trade a guy with a 70+ point season in the NHL?  Slow down.  Keep some assets around for a while so the team isn't rice paper thin the next time this kind of injury plague goes through town.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Krejci is one of the player that you should not trade right now.  Why because his value is down and because when he gets back to last year form you will regret it!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

I've been posting on this guy all year.  It's already been said that he is going to make the jump to the pro level at the end of this season.  Whether he will make the B's or play in Providence is anyones guess.  What he does for the B's is give them incredible depth at the center position.  Just imagine if we draft Hall or Seguin.  Someone is getting moved, either Colborne, Bergeron or Krejci.  I have heard that they have considered moving Colborne to a wing position...I still wish CJ would consider moving Bergy to the first line wing position, but thats just me.