John Tavares

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from franco404. Show franco404's posts

John Tavares

Just thinking ahead here,but it would be wise for the Bruins to seek the Islanders first pick,especially since they have the most depth and cap issues...one scenerio,send Wheeler,Bergeron and Savard for Tavares,who is consdered better than Crosby...It would be a very gutsy move but would pay off immediately,your thoughts and or players you think we could part with

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from emitchell2. Show emitchell2's posts

Re: John Tavares

I haven't even thought of next season yet. We just beat the habs and now we're in the eastern semis!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Just thinking ahead here,but it would be wise for the Bruins to seek the Islanders first pick,especially since they have the most depth and cap issues...one scenerio,send Wheeler,Bergeron and Savard for Tavares,who is consdered better than Crosby...It would be a very gutsy move but would pay off immediately,your thoughts and or players you think we could part with
    Posted by franco404

Living in Oshawa, I've watched Tavares play several times (prior to his trade to London). Personally, I don't think he'll amount to much in the NHL. He's a great OHL player for sure, but he's one dimentional and from what I've seen, doesn't have the heart/desire that the Bruins require. Definitely would not deal the trio you mention.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from franco404. Show franco404's posts

[ vQUOTE]Living in Oshawa, I've watched Tavares play several times (prior to his trade to London). Personally, I don't think he'll amount to much in the NHL. He's a great OHL player for sure, but he's one dimentional and from what I've seen, doesn't have the heart/desire that the Bruins require. Definitely would not deal the trio you mention.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

good to know, I m  from niagara area,hope B's go all the way

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vanc2010gold. Show vanc2010gold's posts

i dont think ill dominate that much so savard and bergeron will kill your already very googd center line

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

ARE YOU FREAKIN' CRAZY????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

Yea I wouldent do that trade, and even if we had a wonderfull season, it would be boston luck if the following happend,

we trade Wheeler,Bergeron and Savard to NYI, get the first round draft pick, and Travares snaps his ankle skateboarding and he career ends short, leaving the bruins F'D yet again...

I like the team we have :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

This would be a terrible trade. Your talking about sending a 20 goal scoring rookie who is like 6 foot 5, and two number one centers for a draft pick???? Ive heard great things about tavares, but this trade is ludicrous. Furthermore why would the islanders want to kill 12 mill in cap room

Sections
Shortcuts