Johnny Boychuck

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Johnny Boychuck

Where did Johnny come from?...thought he was in Providence til he blasted home that bullet from the blue line...sure made good use of limited ice time...hope its a sign of the future and he gets a solid chance...by the way ..where was Hunwick?..Could a trade be in the works?....GO BRUINS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Re: Johnny Boychuck

In Response to Johnny Boychuck:
    [QUOTE]Where did Johnny come from?...thought he was in Providence til he blasted home that bullet from the blue line...sure made good use of limited ice time...hope its a sign of the future and he gets a solid chance...by the way ..where was Hunwick?..Could a trade be in the works?....GO BRUINS
    Posted by saultont[/QUOTE]

Hunwick is sitting out for a while due to errors in his game, says CJ.  Things he has to work on.  But Wideman didn't play thrid period and may be hurt again. We'll see.

Boychuck played a pretty good game, despite a few little bobbles, and got that goal. 

Remember that when management wants to trade a player, they showcase him to make him look good.  There are rumors of Ference being on the trading block.  Or Wideman?   Anyone know any more?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

I hope they're not thinking about trading this kid. Considering the limited time he's had on the ice, he has played as well if not better than any of our other Dmen.
    Trading a young Dman with size, a cannon of a shot and willingness to hit would be a huge mistake.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

i would think they have to give him a reasonable shot at this point....dont,cha think?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I say throw Johnny Boychuk on the power play! Why not ? Powerless right now!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbankAK. Show FairbankAK's posts

In Response to Re: Johnny Boychuck:
    [QUOTE]I say throw Johnny Boychuk on the power play! Why not ? Powerless right now!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

good point put him on the point.  thats his strong point. at least he's bigger and stronger than Hunwick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

I like Boychuck but man, he is slower than my dead grandmother. I'd like to see him get a little PP time as well. He can't mishandle the puck any worse than Chara.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Hunwick was responsible for the giveaway in Montreal that led to the 3rd goal.

Bad boy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Just went on Tampa's site to check out how Lashoff was doing and he's not even on their active roster.  I'm glad we kept Boychuck.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCUBA319. Show SCUBA319's posts

[QUOTE]I like Boychuck but man, he is slower than my dead grandmother. I'd like to see him get a little PP time as well. He can't mishandle the puck any worse than Chara.
    Posted by lereve77[/QUOTE]

He's slow??? Dude are you ok??? Boychuck is not slow.. I dont know what game you are watching pal... He's played 4 games and all 4 games and hes looked really good. Hes a better skater and better overall player than Ference thats for sure.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCUBA319. Show SCUBA319's posts

[QUOTE]Just went on Tampa's site to check out how Lashoff was doing and he's not even on their active roster.  I'm glad we kept Boychuck.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Lashoff is playing the AHL and so is karsums the other player involed in the Recchi trade. Thats pretty sad that Lashoff didnt even make the big club. I really never cared for the way he played the game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

wow, some people don't bother reading a thing before posting, do they?

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2009/12/bruins_recall_b.html

Try and keep up, will ya?

Why on earth that would lead you to think Hunwick was a trade in the works is a mystery to me...

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

Ference needs to go in a package, sooner than later.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Ference is probably being dangled 1) because his contract is up at the end of this year 2) we could use the cap space to get a scorer 3)after the players union fiasco he may be  an issue in the locker room.

His cap hit is 1.4 million and I feel that the Bs could replace him with Boychuck (and actually have an upside). I say the Bs trade Ference and their own 2010 #1 for Filatov (Columbus's last years #1). With the 2010 draft not being as deep as past years, the Bs can still win with Torontos #1. Filatov was not given a good enough chance (he is playing in Russia) and I think he would most definately replace Kessel's production in years to come. His cap hit is $535k and he is signed through 2012.

Gitter-done!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cjlasko. Show cjlasko's posts

Hah, good one.  Bruins aging mediocre player with an expiring contract plus a draft pick for a potential game breaking player and an enigma.  Awesome.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

[QUOTE]Boychuck is the real deal.   Wideman has been asleep at the wheel since game 1.  Ditto for Ference.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

OK. Seriously. Watch the games. having made mistakes and having been asleep since day one are not equivalent.

You're so wrong about Wideman that if you sat down to watch the replays closely enough, you'd be blushing with shame.

Sorry about the aggressive nature of the sentiment but it had to be said.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Nice quote from Boychuk. "If Krejci didn't see me I was gonna hit him over the head". I'd put a link to the story only it has a banned word the title. Boston.com story on 'bang ed' up defence. LOL!  

Good strong lad and I think he should be playing in the NHL next year. Hopefully with the Bruins!

If Ference really wants to go back out West then I reckon they'll let him go given what happened with Ward. That'd leave a spot for JB no probs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Why on earth is that word banned?  You can't even have it burried in a link.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

[QUOTE]Hah, good one.  Bruins aging mediocre player with an expiring contract plus a draft pick for a potential game breaking player and an enigma.  Awesome.
    Posted by cjlasko[/QUOTE]

"Potential" is the key word here. So what would you offer, smart @ss?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Another point tonite with a nice feed to Stuart on 1st goal. 
    He can hit also,  he laid that body pretty well and my fave , on Kessel !
    Stood him up on the blueline and SMACK.  Hello Mr. Kessel.

Sections
Shortcuts