Jonathan Cheechoo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

Re: Jonathan Cheechoo

slow and washed up

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

I don't see Cheechoo coming here...there's no spot for him...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpJay76. Show SpJay76's posts

thanks but no thanks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

He was just fortunate enough in his hockey life to have someone give him great passes and/or assists.  Collect you money Johnathan, you are nothing more than a third line winger.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You do realize that he isn't any good, right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Seguin on the fourth line? No wayyyyy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Can you say Bernie Nichols!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

You don't sign a slow, limited guy with chronic back problems and one lightning-in-a-bottle season under his belt because you think he'll be motivated to prove he can still play - especialy when you're already strapped.  If you're even remotely interested, and you think you might have a use for him, you send the guy a veteran camp invite.  And if he survives all the way through training camp and proves he still has some value, then you consider signing him to a veteran minimum deal. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

I would sign Modano before Chechoo, but in reality the Bs have no space for either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

no, non, nyet... so many ways to say no, emphatically no and absolutely no in every language known to man and so little time...

We could probably sign Glenn Murray for even less right now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'd say no to Cheechoo, and no to Seguin on the fourth line.  You want to put Seguin with some talent -- second or third line.

If we want a cheap free-agent winger I would suggest Stempniak or Chris Higgans.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonguy67. Show bostonguy67's posts

56>37>23>12>5...the B's don't want any part of that goal scoring trend

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

the slowest guy ever had to be jason allison.... he must've had skates made of cement .... Muzz was not far behind. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I would resign Miro before Cheechoo

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (onlu if Wheeler stays)