Jordan Caron selected for WJH tryout

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Jordan Caron selected for WJH tryout

Jordan Caron was named as an invitee for team Canada. Joe Colbourne was noticalby absent from this list. Does anyone know what kind of season is he having.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

Re: Jordan Caron selected for WJH tryout

only twelve games played due to injury, has 5 goals 6 assist 11 points also has 14 PIMS

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm surprised Jordan Caron was invited. He also has a major injury.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

ahhh i'm glad imafan decided to chime in, i was just about to post that according to him, both of these guys are already busts, so theres not a chance they will contribute. He knows his hockey, despite the fact that he has never seen them play he knows enough to know that they are never going ot be anything....man, bruins should hire a guy like that, don't even need a scouting department, just read the name, and know what their capable of, impressive

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Collarbone is not a major injury or Caron wouldn't be back playing. Colborne Denver Pioneers stats.

Player                      POS   YR      GP    G     A     PTS    PEN/MIN  PP     

Joe Colborne (BOS)      F     SO     12     5     6     11      7/14      4

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Caron is gonna be Rick Nash lol. Colborne looks like he won't be much..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

fireballer where do you get your info. All indications are that Colborne is looking absolutely phenomenal. Comparison's to a certain center the bruins are currently playing against are being made. I literally haven't heard a bad thing about jumbo joe two

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tukkainnet. Show tukkainnet's posts

I'm not sure were you guys are getting your info but Colborne has been playing great for Denver and has many people speculating that he'll make the jump out of college next season.  The word is that he has been asked to switch his focus to scoring as there might be a possible switch to the wing possition in the future.  Just check out hockeyfutures or denvers own sight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Jordan Caron selected for WJH tryout:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sure were you guys are getting your info but Colborne has been playing great for Denver and has many people speculating that he'll make the jump out of college next season.  The word is that he has been asked to switch his focus to scoring as there might be a possible switch to the wing possition in the future.  Just check out hockeyfutures or denvers own sight.
    Posted by tukkainnet[/QUOTE]

Thanks and nice to see you're still around .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Thanks for the info on Joe Colborne [tuukainet].Think this kid is going to be a good one hope the B's can find a spot for this kid.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Caron had 2pts tonight for Rimouski 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]they'll both never make the team not good enough!
    Posted by imafan[/QUOTE] When is the last time you seen them play? Never. I thought so.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

WJH this year the bruins scouts better have pens ready and eyes open, this is still one of the best hockey going for young players to make a statement. Can't wait!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

WJH Championships are my College Bowls up here in Canada, far better than the Rose, Cotton Dandelion and all those others.LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Disk0thek. Show Disk0thek's posts

Colborne is going to be more of a project than Caron, not really a fair comparison.  Despite Colborne's size, he's more of a playmaker (though he's learning to use his size better in Denver).  Whereas Caron will crash and bang more often.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ortiztheman2003. Show ortiztheman2003's posts

[QUOTE]they'll both never make the team not good enough!
    Posted by imafan[/QUOTE]

oh my god imafan says they r no good so we better trade them lmao

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Jordan Caron selected for WJH tryout:[QUOTE]WJH Championships are my College Bowls up here in Canada, far better than the Rose, Cotton Dandelion and all those others.LOLPosted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT/QUOTE]

Dandelion ? When is that bowl ? I gotta get my schedule correct....LMAO

Sections
Shortcuts