Jordan Sigalet??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from swimah27. Show swimah27's posts

Jordan Sigalet??

Anyone know if he has signed with another NHL team or overseas??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tricky-Dicky-Hambone. Show Tricky-Dicky-Hambone's posts

Jordan Sigalet??

no

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MRELD. Show MRELD's posts

Jordan Sigalet??

Unfortunately, doubt we'll see him here in Providence again. Great guy, very good goalie who always got hosed by the higher-ups who decided to put Hannu & Tukka ahead of him. With his MS, he'd never get a fair shake anyway......we'll miss him. Maybe another AHL team will pick him up soon and we'll see him play here again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15Boston15. Show 15Boston15's posts

Jordan Sigalet??

I don't agree with "dumping Rask" but as JW150FL-2 said Tuukka was the highest rated goalie. Jordan was an excellent player that we should have kept in some way. We didn't have the room to keep three goalies in Providence so someone had to go. I wish him the best of luck and I hope he will find a club soon. I wouldn't mind seeing the Bruins sign him again in a few years when Timmy and Manny are gone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveGir. Show DaveGir's posts

Jordan Sigalet??

At the end of the day, the Providence team is there to develop prospects for the Bruins. Sigalet is now 27, and with Regan and Courchaine in the pipeline along with Rask, Sigalet just can't be considered a top prospect any longer. He probably stands a better chance moving on.

Too bad it didn't work out for him, sounds like he is a class guy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from H8urguts. Show H8urguts's posts

Jordan Sigalet??

Rasks Save% wasn't exactly stellar last season but he also didn't face alot of shots either. Seems like he just burned out in the playoffs. He's young though and he's got plenty of time to adjust to the N.A. game. Maintaining focus in-game seems to be his biggest drawback right now, which hopefully shouldn't be that hard to address. Its too early and unfair to dub him the B's goaltending savior just yet. Alot of these kids don't pan out. Alot of guys even in this same age group (Schneider, Pogge) have fallen off the radar a little bit after having somewhat disappointing seasons in the minors. Just serves as a reminder that being a super star in Jr doesn't necessarily translate to success as a pro.

Regardless, the kid has a boatload of talent and potential and it will be exciting to see how he turns out over the next few seasons.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCUBA319. Show SCUBA319's posts

Jordan Sigalet??

You are 100% correct. Rask should of been pulled in the first period and we would of won the game like you said. But GORDON kept him in there like a horrible coach that he is. THANK GOD YOUR GONE GORDON!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MRELD. Show MRELD's posts

Jordan Sigalet??

I went to the open house at the Providence Civic Center (a.k.a. "The Dunk") last weekend. During a tour of the P-Bruins locker room, we spoke to the guy doing the tour who is the radio voice of the P-Bruins. Someone asked about Sigalet and he responded he thought he was either going overseas to Russia to play or perhaps looking into coaching at his alma matter (Bowling Green, I think) Anyway, in their locker room is the jersey they cut off him when he collapsed in that game last year all framed and mounted on the wall with an inspirational saying on it from The Tour de France guy....Lance Armstrong. Pretty cool. He said they did that to help keep his presence in the room. My girl friend took a pic of it on her cell phone and as soon as she figures out how to email it to me, I'll post it (can we do pics in here?)

Yeah, Siggy got hosed while here but he was a great guy and good player. Maybe a mid season roster change will happen or injury and they can go find him. Tuukka....I think he lets too many softies in....but lets give him a pass but lets hope he gets us to the finals. Hockey in June sounds cool.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MRELD. Show MRELD's posts

Jordan Sigalet??

Sounds like no one has heard anything yet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Jordan Sigalet??

Got hosed? Sounds to me like the Bruins did the guy a favor by holding on to him and using him regularly even after his diagnosis. Most clubs would have dropped him like a hot potato. Face it, he was never going to be a reliable NHL goalie, even if he is a great person. Good for him for persevering as long as he did, and good for the Bruins for giving him a chance.

And Tuuka Rask is a great young goalie who needs to gain experience and gain some weight/strength. If he keeps improving (and there's no reason to believe he won't), he'll be a stud.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MRELD. Show MRELD's posts

Jordan Sigalet??

What league? That new KHL? Which team?