JRs.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

JRs.

Anybody see any of this action lately.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: OHL Draft Prospects

Do you follow the QMJHL ? Looks like Sauve Vs. Caron tomorrow night  2010-03-20  Val-d'Or Vs. Rouyn-Noranda. Wish I could watch some of these games I'll check online tomorrow. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Thank goodness you guys write about the juniors otherwise I would be taking anti depressants with the recent play of the Boston Bruins.  Dusty thanks for the input.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

Macfarland has fallen far in the past year but if he's available at Toronto's second rounder I'd definitely take a look into drafting him, depending on who else is available. Maybe if we're really lucky he could be available at our remaining second rounder. Skinner, Watson and Toffoli are 3 players we need to take a look at, they've got the talent that would be great here. Skinner scores 50 goals this season, Watson finishes his last 10 games of the season at a 2:1 point:game ratio, and Toffoli has proven he can play as the premier player on his team. I'd also look very closely at Kabanov, he may be worth trading up for with our own first rounder. He finished the season well and he's by no means a flight risk to Russia given his problems with them.

With a 3rd or 4th rounder I'd take a look at Andrei Kuchin if he's still available. He's a Russian playing in the USHL, but when he was 16 he had big time talent and potential but had some attitude problems so he was shunted in the Russian system. He went undrafted last year but he's played a lot better since he came over here, and with a later pick I would definitely take a look at him, at the 4th round he'd be a low risk high reward scenario.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Bs have there own 2nd and Toronto's 2nd in 2010. PC only gave up Tampa's 2nd in the Siedenberg deal. So Boston has 2 second rounders. With Boychuk, McQuaid and Stuart pretty much up with the Bruins now I'd like to see some success with some Defenders in the draft.

I've read and heard good things about Troutman and Prout.

http://nhlyoungguns.com/NHL-2010-Entry-Draft-List-Round-Two/

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

It doesn't show much on Troutman and Prout on the youngguns page but they both have good size for defenseman, something I think is needed if it fits the right player. I think we'll be in good shape for both second rounders and a good chance to have both picks be a success.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Great thread, dusty.  Seguin scored last night in a 3-2 loss to Sault Ste. Marie and Skinner had an assist in their win over Saginaw.

Sections
Shortcuts