Julien and Chiarelli should be fired today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Julien and Chiarelli should be fired today

I am a 40 year old life long Bruin fan and I am worse than embarrassed by what I saw in the last 5 minutes of the game today - not one player is willing to stick up for the teams best player? No payback at all - I don't want to hear that they needed the points - the whole world knows that this team is going nowhere this year - this team couldn't score more than 2 goals in a game if the other team didn't play its goalie!

But that is NO excuse for the complete lack of pride and sense of team that used to be the soul of the Bruins - apparently no longer -

Give me the old Bruins - where are Terry O'Reilly and Cam Neely when you need them?

Does anyone here think those guys would have let ANYONE run one of their teammates like that?

Having heart and pride is not a skill - I am ashamed of my Bruins gear right now

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Julien and Chiarelli should be fired today

Forgetting about Savard for a minute, how is it possible that they put in this type of an effort against one of the best teams in the league and put in games as bad as they were against the Habs, Leafs and Isles?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MiesterBruinmaker. Show MiesterBruinmaker's posts

Re: Julien and Chiarelli should be fired today

JJ has to bite the bullet here. These two dufuses arent cutting it.