Jumbo Joe (Colbourne)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

Jumbo Joe (Colbourne)

Does anyone know how Joe Colbourne did this season for University of Denver (I think this is where he is going)?  I know he put on some weight like he planned, but how was his play?  How long do you think he will stay at U of D?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Re: Jumbo Joe (Colbourne)

2008-09: Named one of the team's Most Valuable Freshman • played in all 40 games • tallied 31 points on 10 goals and 21 assists • named to the All-WCHA Rookie Team after finishing fifth in WCHA overall and league rookie scoring • named Red Baron WCHA Rookie of the Week for Dec. 2-8 • tallied eight multi-point games and provided clutch, game-tying goals in the last minute of games at Colorado College (2/13) and at Wisconsin (2/20) • tallied four power-play goals and one shorthanded goal • committed 12 penalties for 24 PIMs • netted a career-high three points on one goal and two assists in 6-1 win at Michigan Tech (12/6) • named preseason Rookie of the Year by The Capital Times (Madison, Wis.) • earned College Hockey News Preseason All-America “Player to Watch” honors • named to the Inside College Hockey Preseason All-American Rookie Team • co-recipient of the Barry Sharp Memorial Award for Denver’s Top Freshman.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

In Response to Re: Jumbo Joe (Colbourne):
    [QUOTE]2008-09: Named one of the team's Most Valuable Freshman • played in all 40 games • tallied 31 points on 10 goals and 21 assists • named to the All-WCHA Rookie Team after finishing fifth in WCHA overall and league rookie scoring • named Red Baron WCHA Rookie of the Week for Dec. 2-8 • tallied eight multi-point games and provided clutch, game-tying goals in the last minute of games at Colorado College (2/13) and at Wisconsin (2/20) • tallied four power-play goals and one shorthanded goal • committed 12 penalties for 24 PIMs • netted a career-high three points on one goal and two assists in 6-1 win at Michigan Tech (12/6) • named preseason Rookie of the Year by The Capital Times (Madison, Wis.) • earned College Hockey News Preseason All-America “Player to Watch” honors • named to the Inside College Hockey Preseason All-American Rookie Team • co-recipient of the Barry Sharp Memorial Award for Denver’s Top Freshman.
    Posted by elosias[/QUOTE]

Thanks elosias.  That jsut about answers my question.  Sounds like he had a decent season

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skaswatch. Show Skaswatch's posts

In Response to Jumbo Joe (Colbourne):
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know how Joe Colbourne did this season for University of Denver (I think this is where he is going)?  I know he put on some weight like he planned, but how was his play?  How long do you think he will stay at U of D?
    Posted by gapc[/QUOTE]

He was impressive for a freshman

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stanjonathan17. Show stanjonathan17's posts

I've been trying find out more details on how he did at the Canadian Junior team development camp last week.  About all that TSN notes is that he scored an empty net goal in an intra-squad game.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

imafag sucked, if you know what I mean!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EwaK. Show EwaK's posts

Here is where you can get all the stats of every Bruin drafted. Pack a lunch cause the next time you look up it'll be midnight. lol
    Enjoy
    http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/draft/teams/dr00004919.html

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Jumbo Joe (Colbourne):
    [QUOTE]He sucked!
    Posted by imafan[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha imafan strikes again! fast and precise nobody is ever going make the team again from of our drafts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from squeef. Show squeef's posts

what is imafan a fan of? It very obviously isnt anything to do with the bruins.

Get a hobby guy.

Also however much Joe sucked, it was a thousand times better than you would do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

From what I saw of him at rookie camp he looked impressive, though IMHO he's grown pretty fast and is still somewhat coltish. He's like someone who's just been given the keys to a Ferrarri and is trying to figure out how to drive it.

Give him another year or so and he should be something to see.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

biiiiiig fan of the ignore feature imafan

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

I'd hit the ignore for imafag too but I love to see how much of an ar$e he makes himself out to be. I just hope we don't have Bruin fans going on Hab forums pretending to be someone they are not. Keep it up imafag your a great representative for your team the Habs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Milbury26. Show Milbury26's posts

All he does is talk about how high draft picks won't make the team, he has no wit to him at all.

Sections
Shortcuts