JUST ANOTHER BANNER YEAR FOR THE BRUINS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

JUST ANOTHER BANNER YEAR FOR THE BRUINS

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, REALLY GREAT JOB WITH THE TRADES!!
    I THINK ITS TIME FOR JACOBS TO GET OUT THE BIG BROOM AND SWEEP OUT  THE GM 'S OFFICE.
    YOU NEEDED TO GET A FORWARD THAT CAN PUT IN AT LEAST 20+ A SEASON AND INSTEAD YOU GET A D MAN THATS THE SAME OR MAYBE EVEN LESS THAN MORRIS. ACCORDING TO EJ HARRICK OF ESPN.COM. AND TO GIVE UP A SECOND ROUND PIC ON TOP OF THAT.

PLEASE JACOBS, I WILL PAY AND EXTRA BUCK FOR A BEER, PLEASE FIRE THIS STOOGE NOW!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

Re: JUST ANOTHER BANNER YEAR FOR THE BRUINS

I do think they will a game at the Garden in 2010.

I know its been 3 months...but I'm confident they will win their first game this year--very soon,

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In Response to JUST ANOTHER BANNER YEAR FOR THE BRUINS:
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME, REALLY GREAT JOB WITH THE TRADES!! I THINK ITS TIME FOR JACOBS TO GET OUT THE BIG BROOM AND SWEEP OUT  THE GM 'S OFFICE. YOU NEEDED TO GET A FORWARD THAT CAN PUT IN AT LEAST 20+ A SEASON AND INSTEAD YOU GET A D MAN THATS THE SAME OR MAYBE EVEN LESS THAN MORRIS. ACCORDING TO EJ HARRICK OF ESPN.COM. AND TO GIVE UP A SECOND ROUND PIC ON TOP OF THAT. PLEASE JACOBS, I WILL PAY AND EXTRA BUCK FOR A BEER, PLEASE FIRE THIS STOOGE NOW!!!!!!!
    Posted by goalcoach

No need to make up a new name just to say the same old thing. Which 20 goal scorer did the bs miss out on today? I think Pitt traded for 1 but not sure if anyone else did. Also...quit typing in caps

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Giving up a high #2 for a 2 month rental to prop up a failed season is what bad GMs do. Charelli is now a bad GM in my book. Worst still, if this deal propels the team into the playoffs, they'll have even lower picks with little to show for it.

My guess is that Jacobs simply wants to make the playoffs and ordered his GM to make this deal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Type in Caps all you want!

If your GM can't bring in a 20 goal scorer with 9 draft picks...he su#CKS!

I HATE BRUINS MANAGEMENT!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

In Response to JUST ANOTHER BANNER YEAR FOR THE BRUINS:
    [I AM BEGINING TO THINK THAT I MAY HAVE TO BRING IN MY PEEWEE TEAM TO PLAY THESE GUYS, BUT THE SAD PART IS THAT THE KIDS MAY BEAT THEM.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

In Response to Re: JUST ANOTHER BANNER YEAR FOR THE BRUINS:
    Type in Caps all you want! If your GM can't bring in a 20 goal scorer with 9 draft picks...he su#CKS! I HATE BRUINS MANAGEMENT!
    Posted by thefly8

thank you thank you thank you

typed in caps because of the lousy view for years at the old garden

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

hey how you guys like the lucic signing now... could have used the extra $$ for a goal scorer

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

were you all expecting Wayne or Mario to come through that door......?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

hey how you guys like the lucic signing now... could have used the extra $$ for a goal scorer
    Posted by bruinsfan4ever23

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

were you all expecting Wayne or Mario to come through that door......?
    Posted by sday4x45

at this stage of the game i would be happy to  see nifty put the sweater back on

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

bring back Milt Schmidt

In Response to Re: JUST ANOTHER BANNER YEAR FOR THE BRUINS : at this stage of the game i would be happy to  see nifty put the sweater back on
    Posted by goalcoach

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

INo kidding now that was a scorer!!!!!!!!n Response to Re: JUST ANOTHER BANNER YEAR FOR THE BRUINS:
    In Response to Re: JUST ANOTHER BANNER YEAR FOR THE BRUINS : at this stage of the game i would be happy to  see nifty put the sweater back on
    Posted by goalcoach

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

This is why I was crushed by last years playoff loss
    Last year was their year

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

Ii believe that this deal was good, he is a player that has the terry o 'rielly/ wayne cashman  level of play. can skate score and be the the muscle man  where and when needed!!!Response to Re: JUST ANOTHER BANNER YEAR FOR THE BRUINS:
    Posted by bruinsfan4ever23

Sections
Shortcuts