JUST BROOM THEM ALL OUT THE FNG DOOR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

JUST BROOM THEM ALL OUT THE FNG DOOR

They can all go. This is worse than not even making the playoffs. CJ is the biggest idiot of all time. It was so obvious after game 4 that Whitfield contributes nothing, yet the waste of a stick is still out there in game 6. Whiffs on a clearcut breakaway that could've turned the game. Is CJ really this stupid? I'll bet Trent Sh*tfield plays again in game 7. My 90 year old grandmother could contribute more than this slug. Can't wait for CJ to get fired. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

Re: JUST BROOM THEM ALL OUT THE FNG DOOR

In Response to JUST BROOM THEM ALL OUT THE FNG DOOR:
    They can all go. This is worse than not even making the playoffs. CJ is the biggest idiot of all time. It was so obvious after game 4 that Whitfield contributes nothing, yet the waste of a stick is still out there in game 6. Whiffs on a clearcut breakaway that could've turned the game. Is CJ really this stupid? I'll bet Trent Sh*tfield plays again in game 7. My 90 year old grandmother could contribute more than this slug. Can't wait for CJ to get fired. 
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS

Yeah I agree even the Leafs as low as they are would not let
    this happen, Kessel is laughing his but
     off!

Sections
Shortcuts