Kabanov back to russia?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Kabanov back to russia?

Whats this do to his draft stock, several mocks had the bruins taking him with the later of the 1st round picks under the premise that while there is some knock on his attitude/maturity desire to play what have you, there is no questioning his skills and the bruins can take the risk...  I know personally I wanted the potential explosive offensive player, or a possible defensive stud as there are several NHL sized guys tabbed to go mid-late first round.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Re: Kabanov back to russia?

This guy is ruining his status....at least through the north american media he is being blasted as lazy and immature...already missing practice, showing up late to games...it is said that he just returned back to Russia so he could play in the tournament but it seems like a load...even with his ridiculous numbers he had been demoted to 3rd line duties.  I was all into the hype of Kabanov...at this point I'll pass unless he falls all the way to our 2nd round Toronto pick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Funny how his nickname is also "the Thrill".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Yeah, I don't buy the returning for world juniors with over a month to go till that starts... I think he ended up the coaches dog house and they all decided he was best to return if he wasn't happy with 3rd line minutes..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

That how I read it.  Dudes too talented to get put on the 3rd line.  I also think his dad had alot to do with the decision.

He'll still be a top 15 pick.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Alexander Radulov, anyone?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

In Response to Re: Kabanov back to russia?:
    That how I read it.  Dudes too talented to get put on the 3rd line.  I also think his dad had alot to do with the decision. He'll still be a top 15 pick.
    Posted by bim09

I don't know if i buy that, he is talented, so the fact that he got demoted to the third line is a huge flag BIM.. This hurts his draft stock as, how coachable will this kid be etc..

Similar to Filitov who when he got demoted to the 3rd line in Columbus went back t o the KHL.. Someone will be taking a gamble drafting him

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Not in the 1st round,,hes a second rounder now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Not if he dominates the U-18 tournament like I know he will.

That said, this whole story and it's circumstance is bazaar.  I just think the coach favored his Canadian players over Kirill because of the time he missed.  And that created friction between the the two, along with Kirill's dad ("uncoachable"?).  Then some of his teammates shared in the prejudice.  He never really had a completely clean slate coming into the situation; showing up during the season, then the wrist and recently the 3rd line and healthy scratches.

It hasn't been a good year for the young stud.  I kinda feel bad for him.  If I were him I'd be thinking 'at least I got my wrist fixed out of the situation'..

Anyways, i gotta admit, he proved me wrong, though in very strange fashion..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Theres just too many good players to take a chance on a kid with a track record this guys got....if he is still around maybe the Bruins could gamble with their second 2nd round pick....he has definitely taken himself out of the 1rst round selections....cant be too bright!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

On the positive he may have place himself in the range of Toronto's 2nd round pick...I'll take a chance with him at that spot.