Kaberle For Kessel Back On

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jayman77. Show jayman77's posts

Kaberle For Kessel Back On

According to sportsnet.ca , Chiarelli and Burke are discussing the deal again, and Chiarelli has a press conference for 6pm....... No No , I am sorry I do not like how this smells. I'm trying to get more info .....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from emjake5236. Show emjake5236's posts

Re: Kaberle For Kessel Back On

I dont mind the deal, although I thinks its lopsided if its one for one......kessel will be a 50 goal scorer at some point in his career. This could also be some sort of 3 way deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davidorr. Show Davidorr's posts

Burke is also talking with Atlanta about Kaberle. Supposedly a deal is imminent. Let's hope Atlanta wins this one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

bad deal

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottgj. Show scottgj's posts

i thought the deal with Atlanta was for Kubina????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

F U C K ......youth please ! 21 yr old 36 goals!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Dreger Quickly Shoots Down Supposed Talk Between Leafs-B's

Per Darren Dreger's (TSN) twitter: "Leafs and Bruins are not talking about Kaberle again. Contrary info is floating about."

from Hockeybuzz

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

Yup.. Mckenzie too
    http://www.tsn.ca/blogs/?id=283445

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jayman77. Show jayman77's posts

Thank god . I was worried

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogmonsta. Show dogmonsta's posts

Okay... didn't Kessel have MAJOR shoulder surgery? Why would any club give him a contract right now? Id offer him a two year 2.2 million deal loaded with incentives. Im predicting this now...whatever team he plays for he'll end up like Samsonov nice shot, but soft defensively and along the boards.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maf559. Show maf559's posts

not from a real source just an idea but i like it.

bruins send tukka and kessel to the canucks for bieksa, raymond, and schneider
       reasoning - luongo's only got another year left on his contract for tukka to take over. theres no way hell be okay with waiting another 4 years to take over in boston. he was unhappy this year stuck in providence. and what team couldnt use a kid like kess? PC wants another top 4 defenseman. you get that in bieksa. you lower your cap in having schneider as your backup instead of tukka and hes got just as much promise in my opinion. mason raymond is 23 speedy with a great shot. hes not phil kessel but he can play both ways

Sections
Shortcuts