kess to islanders

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ignaceontario. Show ignaceontario's posts

kess to islanders

peter sends ference and kessel to islanders for witt and 1st and their top prospect what u guys think

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazybsfan04. Show crazybsfan04's posts

Re: kess to islanders

how about no.and we get someone else,anyone besides witt off the isles hands!that guy's terrible and i don't want that idiot on this team!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beauce. Show Beauce's posts

NYI are following Pittsburgh's model. They're hoping for a John Tavares-Taylor Hall 1-2 punch. Not sure they're willing to give that much (1st pick) for Kessel.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhwynter. Show nhwynter's posts

In Response to kess to islanders:
    [QUOTE]peter sends ference and kessel to islanders for witt and 1st and their top prospect what u guys think
    Posted by ignaceontario[/QUOTE]

Lets just give Bergeron away for a bag of pucks while you're at it....

Seriously.. That's a horrible idea.  Witt is a defensive defenseman and not very mobile. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlkGold67. Show BlkGold67's posts

[QUOTE]peter sends ference and kessel to islanders for witt and 1st and their top prospect what u guys think

thanks for another usless kessel thread

keep up the terrible work

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Kessel for any defensemen is a bad idea!

Phil can finish and guys that can finish are rare.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptBubba. Show CaptBubba's posts

Thanks for wasting my time reading that re-donkulous bit of tripe.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

This trade to the islanders is a bad idea, but moving kessel to the islanders is a great idea. First off if any franchise is building in the model of pittsburgh, they need to restructure their management, because their management is asinine. blah blah blah they won the cup i know i know but it was more luck in who was hurt when they played certain teams.

kessel and a 2nd for okposo and a first, works out so well for both teams

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

The Islanders would have to be complete fools to trade us their first pick top 5 and Okposo who is excellent by the way  for Kessel and a 2nd round 55-60th pick 
    It aint gonna happen

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

not at all, completely realistic trade....okposo will be a mid 20s goal scorer most likely, kessel is proven that over a full healthy season he can put up 40, and they want someone to ride with taveres

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

Okposo was chosen 2 slots after Kessel , is 6-2 200 lbs, he hits and will be become a 30-40 goal scorer in the league
    The first round pick may be the first overall pick, so I think the Islanders will be passing on this trade proposal.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazybsfan04. Show crazybsfan04's posts

In Response to Re: kess to islanders:
    [QUOTE]Kessel for any defensemen is a bad idea! Phil can finish and guys that can finish are rare.
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]i'd have to disagree with you on this one here guy,you're tellin' me if you had the chance right now to get either shea weber or ryan suter(just examples by the way) or any other really good defenseman in this league for phil kessel you wouldn't do it?i know i would if it meant getting suter on the team in a hearbeat!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

Better yet, sign him!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to kess to islanders : thanks for another usless kessel thread keep up the terrible work
    Posted by BlkGold67[/QUOTE]

Amen to that.

And let's think twice about making the thread headline seem like fact, shall we?  All I want to know is when a deal is done, regardless of it is a signing or a trade.  This speculative nonsense is worthless.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kess to islanders : i'd have to disagree with you on this one here guy,you're tellin' me if you had the chance right now to get either shea weber or ryan suter(just examples by the way) or any other really good defenseman in this league for phil kessel you wouldn't do it?i know i would if it meant getting suter on the team in a hearbeat!
    Posted by crazybsfan04[/QUOTE]

some people think kyle okposo is untouchable yet you think we actually have any shot in hell at getting weber? a trade for weber would start with krejci and kessel

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazybsfan04. Show crazybsfan04's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kess to islanders : some people think kyle okposo is untouchable yet you think we actually have any shot in hell at getting weber? a trade for weber would start with krejci and kessel
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]hense the term "examples" when i wrote about weber and suter try reading the fine print here dkrejci46 i also wrote "or any other defenseman" as well.suter however is not that much though of a stretch to get!not if we offer say kessel,ference,and a pick to the preds for suter and a first and maybe a second round pick as well coming our way in return, then that sounds pretty fair and not that far fetched to me at all!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

I think we should send Kessel to Detroit for Mark Stuart and Ference to Toronto for Wayne Primeau and then send the two of them with Marco Sturm to San Jose for Joe Thornton?  We could then send Thornton to the Islanders for Witt and an 18th round pick.

Enough already.  Chiarelli holds the cards and we just have to wait for him to make a strong move - let's get the season going and see where and when Kessel goes.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from loooch17. Show loooch17's posts

what are you cracked???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from loooch17. Show loooch17's posts

what are you cracked???

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Yes, terrific post. The Isles would be extremely smart to trade the first overall pick before he had even played a game.

This isnt playstation.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Ference and Kessel for Witt, the Islanders' first-round pick, and TAVARES?!

What drugs are you going to slip the Isles' GM to make THAT deal? Hahahaa.