kessel 2 goals 2 games

kessel 2 goals 2 games

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: kessel 2 goals 2 games

Horton: 1 game/ 2 Goals

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I think we all know that Kessel can score and he will score plenty of goals if healthy.  We should not bring it up all the times.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to Re: kessel 2 goals 2 games:
    Horton: 1 game/ 2 Goals
    Posted by Crowls2424

Agreed, I already like Horton, he could get 40 this year

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

see
    http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9528Discussion%3afd645a49-fb7b-43e9-9561-ca420c622fb5

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Bruins8 has  a man crush... or should I say a boy crush.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

Bruins8 has  a man crush... or should I say a boy crush.
    Posted by mattbs

I dont know what his problem is. In one of his 8,000 other Kessel manlove posts. He said Seguin is bust and should go back to the OHL ahahaha. Bruins8 why dont you just go buy a Kessel Jersey and watch the toronto games because nobody cares here. Horton has 2 goals in one game, I guess by your math that makes him 2x the player kessel is huh? So we shouldnt miss phil too much this year then.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Horton 3 goals two games.......Bruins8 ignored.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Horton 3 goals two games.......Bruins8 ignored.
    Posted by TuukkainNet

Wideman fans/defenders, where are you?
    Horton - Mr Alleged No Pulse - sure looks like his heart is pumping to me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VladK. Show VladK's posts

Hey bruins8. You do know that if Kessel was still a Bruin, Boston probably doesn't feel the need to go after Horton like they did, right. Get over yourself and support your team, if you really are a Bruins fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: kessel 2 goals 2 games : oh yeah the worst trade PC ever made!  3 goals in 2 games !!!  now that's a sniper . If only the Bruins now can get lines 2-3 working with the right combinations.
    Posted by BsLegion

GOAL SEGUIN

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Seguin looked like Kessel on that goal... Except he didn't blow 5 other chances before he finished lol.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Bruins8. You're a troll
    IGNORE

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Yeah, I have not ignored anyone, but Bruins8 is clearly a troll. What a loser.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

also no parents, no children , no home, no job, no life.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: kessel 2 goals 2 games : Wideman fans/defenders, where are you? Horton - Mr Alleged No Pulse - sure looks like his heart is pumping to me.
    Posted by BadHabitude

To be fair, I am a Widemen defender, but I also thought the Horton trade was a good one. I don't think it's an either-or just because the two players were involved in the same deal. Same thing with Seguin-Kessel. I just also think that the Bruins would be stronger with a player of Wideman's skill set.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

All I will say is Bruins8 is going to be making these threads all season if he keeps getting over 20 responses to these threads. It will end a lot sooner if we just let him have his Phil Kessel blow up doll by himself! When we respond to him we're helping him blow it back up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

I can only imagine how this debate will rage on in the future should Seguin develop into the player he's projected to be. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

kessel is a plus player this season so far

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Horton (in 2 games): 3 goals; 1 assist.
    Segin: 1 goal...in his second NHL game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Kessel can score goals, I dont think ANYONE on this board has EVER disputed that FACT.

Also, I dont think Ive seen anyone dump on Horton.  He is a STUD and the Bruins is the place where he could REALLY break out.

And.....to say Seguin looked like Kessel on that goal isnt fair either.  I dont cant remember ever seeing Kessel break through defenders like that and score.  Its usually a quick, outside wrist shot with NO body contact, or that outside-inside, curl and drag move that either nets him a goal or gets him planted.  Kessel is a VERY one dimensional player, but he is REALLY good at that one dimension. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

All I will say is Bruins8 is going to be making these threads all season if he keeps getting over 20 responses to these threads. It will end a lot sooner if we just let him have his Phil Kessel blow up doll by himself! When we respond to him we're helping him blow it back up.
    Posted by nitemare-38

This is right on. But there are so many new posters on this board that don't know. There should be a permanent sticky thread with a list of trolls like Bruins8 and Rmiller.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

In Response to kessel 2 goals 2 games:
    kessel 2 goals 2 games
    Posted by bruins8

Kessel 5 games 5 goals?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

cmon chowda ive kept good on my promise not to metion a certain someone but now u r making it hard...its like giving a recovering alcholic a bottle of jack for xmas

Sections
Shortcuts