kessel 2 goals 2 games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Re: kessel 2 goals 2 games

Kessel - 5 games - 5g, 2A, +2
    Horton - 4 games - 3g,3A, +3

I'll keep Horton Thanks. (FYI, this is the proper comparison if you want to compare PK to any Bruin, not Seguin - Horton is PK's replacement)

ANd

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

In Response to Re: kessel 2 goals 2 games:
    Kessel - 5 games - 5g, 2A, +2 Horton - 4 games - 3g,3A, +3 I'll keep Horton Thanks. (FYI, this is the proper comparison if you want to compare PK to any Bruin, not Seguin - Horton is PK's replacement) ANd
    Posted by BradyBruin

Ah no... Seguin is Kessels replacement as they were ya know traded for each other!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

In Response to Re: kessel 2 goals 2 games : Ah no... Seguin is Kessels replacement as they were ya know traded for each other!
    Posted by Chowdahkid

Ummm no they werent.

Kessel was traded for 2 1st round draft picks and a 2nd round. One of which was Tyler Seguin. Horton was brought in to Replace PK's goals.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

In Response to Re: kessel 2 goals 2 games : Ummm no they werent. Kessel was traded for 2 1st round draft picks and a 2nd round. One of which was Tyler Seguin. Horton was brought in to Replace PK's goals.
    Posted by SeguinMyTime

Nope. Try again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

Kessel is a great player and easily worth the money the leafs are paying him, and I would have loved to see Boston keep him.  Hell we might have won the cup with Kessel last year, but if you're gonna trade the guy, we sure got the right price for him. Seguin and Knight so far, plus next years pick.  And there's also no way the bruins trade their 1st pick for Horton without Toronto's pick.  The Bruins have filled their lineup with young studs because of that trade . . . definantly worth it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: kessel 2 goals 2 games : Nope. Try again.
    Posted by Chowdahkid

So does that make Horton Wideman's replacement?  He's playing on defense?  Have I been watching the wrong games?

Sections
Shortcuts