KESSEL ANOTHER 2 GOALS LAST NIGHT VS CBJ

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VicRattlehead. Show VicRattlehead's posts

KESSEL ANOTHER 2 GOALS LAST NIGHT VS CBJ

Kessel is single-handedly shredding the defense of Columbus. He haD 2 beautiful goals. The announcers called him a LaFontaine-Hull hybrid.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/boxscore?gameId=291203029

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: KESSEL ANOTHER 2 GOALS (SO FAR) TONIGHT VS CBJ

I didn't see the frist goal but the 2nd was not a beautiful goal.  Traffic between 4 players and a bouncing puck went right on his stick where he was obviously just standing away from the scrum (of course never in the dirty area). I guess it worked for him. Bottom line he scored . 
    Will be very interesting saturday nite.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

What is up with Steve Mason?  Is he this season's Raycroft?  Unfortunately for the Blue Jackets, the Maple Leafs don't have a potential star goalie in their system to trade away for him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

WHO CARES.....TORONTO IS IN LAST PLACE....IF HE SCORES 100 GOALS WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE HE WONT BE PLAYING WHEN IT COUNTS IN THE PLAYOFFS..............REALY WHO CARES...BS ARE IN 1ST PLACE DONT THINK THEY MISS HIM TO MUCH

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VicRattlehead. Show VicRattlehead's posts

Kessel just got 5 for fighting. Gordie Howe hat trick for him tonight lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

In Response to KESSEL ANOTHER 2 GOALS (SO FAR) TONIGHT VS CBJ:
    [QUOTE]Kessel is single-handedly shredding the defense of Columbus. He has 2 beautiful goals so far and is looking for the Hat Trick in the second period. http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/boxscore?gameId=291203029
    Posted by VicRattlehead[/QUOTE]

So what

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I have to see him play, but just the very fact of a fight says to me he's changing his tune.

Great.  Now he grows a pair.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

hopefully he did grow a set maybe he will drop the gloves with Stuart on Saturday. Bahahahaha

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

wow.
    what's the maple laugh's record again?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hendy77. Show hendy77's posts

On pace for a 40 goal year (at his current 10 goals in 15 games).

realistically he hasn't faced but one quality team yet (Washington)...so we'll see how he fares once he's up against some of the big boys.

Looking forward to Chara out there with him Saturday.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Cant wait to watch saturdays game. I will put money on Kessel scoring a goal despite Chara. Love the kid, happy for him. Go Bruins.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

I hope the B's win 4-3 and Kessel gets a hat trick.I wish he was with the B's but we made out well with the draft picks we recieved.Kessel seems like a threat to score everytime he is on the ice,he really could have another 5 goals.I love watching him play.Ovechkin is the only player in the league who has more physical skill than Phil in my opinion. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RLSJR65. Show RLSJR65's posts

Re: KESSEL ANOTHER 2 GOALS LAST NIGHT VS CBJ

The B's could use a goal scorer and like him or not they miss him.  This team is not going to win a cup with the roster as it is today.  Here's hoping we get a scorer later in the year with some of those picks.

And he's on pace for over 50 in a full 82 game schedule.  Looks like Savard wasn't the only reason for his 36 last year as others have said...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Re: KESSEL ANOTHER 2 GOALS (SO FAR) TONIGHT VS CBJ:
    [QUOTE]Kessel just got 5 for fighting. Gordie Howe hat trick for him tonight lol
    Posted by VicRattlehead[/QUOTE]

Let's see what he does on Saturday.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

the bs are 6-0-1 last 7  it appears they are not missing him

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

The Leafs are coming on a bit lately and are scoring some goals and the B's should not take them lightly. Kessel will want score vs his old team and we should not allow him to, they could surprise us. By beating the Leafs we get the needed 2pts. and keep them low in the standings to help get us the best pick.      
                      GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Re: KESSEL ANOTHER 2 GOALS LAST NIGHT VS CBJ:
    [QUOTE]The Leafs are coming on a bit lately and are scoring some goals and the B's should not take them lightly. Kessel will want score vs his old team and we should not allow him to, they could surprise us. By beating the Leafs we get the needed 2pts. and keep them low in the standings to help get us the best pick.                         GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by brunod[/QUOTE]

Believe me, to the Man, the BRUINS will be READY.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

[QUOTE]I have to see him play, but just the very fact of a fight says to me he's changing his tune. Great.  Now he grows a pair.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Actually he only has one. Remember the testicular cancer the he received the Masterton trophy for?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

[QUOTE]WHO CARES.....TORONTO IS IN LAST PLACE....IF HE SCORES 100 GOALS WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE HE WONT BE PLAYING WHEN IT COUNTS IN THE PLAYOFFS..............REALY WHO CARES...BS ARE IN 1ST PLACE DONT THINK THEY MISS HIM TO MUCH
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

In 15 games with Toronto he has 15 points..10 goals, 5 assists, is a plus 5 and also has a shootout winning goal.

"I think there are maybe six guys like him in the league," Columbus coach Ken Hitchcock said. "As a coach, you don't show tape on many individual players, but you show tape on him.

"When you have to do that for your team, it shows how dynamic that player is."

"He puts you on edge and makes you nervous to play against," Hitchcock said. "Speed with hockey sense is a dangerous combination."

Hope the draft choices are as good. How would he look on the B's roster now. It wasn't about the money, it was about having fun playing hockey again and not having to deal with Klod Julienne potatoes.

I think the B's would rather have Kessel than the draft picks at this point. They could actually focus on the cup. He's the missing ingredient.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewinab. Show Drewinab's posts

Man...I can't believe how many posters on this site keep bringing up Phil...Phil did this last night, Phil did that last night!  Who gives a flying f***.  Phil didn't want to play in Boston for whatever reason so he was traded.  Phil did what was right for Phil and PC got as much out of TO for him as he could.  It's done, it's over, get over it - if he didn't want to be here then it's better for everyone that he went elsewhere, period.  We all know Phil is a dynamic player...bla, bla, bla...but he's not a Bruin now and this a Bruin's board.

If you want to keep talking about Phil go post on some center of the universe board (like TSN)...Lord knows there's enough of them out there.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Does anybody else not really care what Kessel does. I hope he scores 50 goals and has fun in NHL. Boyes left I didn't care, Thornten left I was ok, and now Kessel.

If the playoffs start today. We are in. That all I care about. We have some damn good players on the B's who want to be here and it is showing in the standings

GO BRUINS

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: KESSEL ANOTHER 2 GOALS LAST NIGHT VS CBJ:
    [QUOTE]You clowns that keep hoping for Chara to hit Kessel...keep dreaming. Chara can only hit stationary targets along the boards. Chara will only see Kessel in his dreams. There is a much better chance that Kessel makes Chara look stupid.
    Posted by nashville0303[/QUOTE]

Right.  You really know hockey Nashville.  First play of the game Chara simply poked the puck off Kessel's stick.