kessel best player on the ice! scores already

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

Re: kessel best player on the ice! scores already

kessel scord and led his team to victory...leafs 1st place in the ne div

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

My last Kessel post was he was playing on NHLN at 7pm.The Bs were out of town that night and if you love hockey it was a great game to watch,he scored once again.I bet a lot of Boston folks tuned in.When Seguin shows some consistent stuff in Beantown,the Kessel thing could be remembered a fact "a good trade" till then his name and how he is doing will stay.Sorry to say.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: kessel best player on the ice! scores already:
    [QUOTE]kessel scord and led his team to victory...leafs 1st place in the ne div
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]
    I was almost positive you put up a post saying you were giving up on this argument.Let's go back to concentrating on the Bruins.I can't wait for saturday's game.Go Bruins!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

lol I cant even see the Trolls posts but this is what I saw Kessel do last night. Come out skate around nuetral ice and look for a break away if he didnt get one in 30seconds he got off the ice.

On his goal, IDK wth Hall Gill was doing. But thats what Hall Gill does best, be terrible. Then Carey price with a terrible save attempt and Kessgoal.

MTL and TOR both look terrible last night, except for Giguere. Boston is certainly going to steamroll both of those teams this year easily and Kessel wont even score once in the Season Series vs Boston.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

I DID but there was still negative feedback so im giving it back to them...if they didnt care about kessel they wouldnt respond...cant blame them though aout having 2nd thoughts about this trade now that kessel is scoring every game and seguin looks lost out there

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

to judge a trade in my opinion the team that gets the better player always wins...and kessel is 5 times the plaer seguin is right now..maybe down the road seguin becomes better (highly doubtful) even if that happens the trade was for kessel now and seguin now  not kessel 5 yrs ago or kessel 5 yrs from now why people keep saying lets compare seguins rookie yr to kessels...why? that wasnt the trade  or fans that say in 5 yrs we will see who the better player is? 5 yrs from now seguin might be playing for the leafs who knows how things will be in 5 yrs  the trade is for last yr and this yr since seguin is playing this yr

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

like it or not and whether people like him or not kessel is a rare talent... people seem to have formed a negative opinion of kessel because of all the spin that came out of the bruins org when they decided to NOT pay him clearly what he was worth...

in the limited amount of viewing seguin...at this point he is clearly not the same skater that kessel is but will wait to form final opinion on what kind of talent he will turn out to be

having said that i do like some of the changes and am looking forward to season...just taking wideman off the back line will make games more enjoyable..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I DID but there was still negative feedback so im giving it back to them...if they didnt care about kessel they wouldnt respond...cant blame them though aout having 2nd thoughts about this trade now that kessel is scoring every game and seguin looks lost out there
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]
    I guess we'll see this weekend if seguin is lost out there.I think you may be judging him too harshly as I think he's looked great in the pre season.Oh well,I can agree to disagree.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

|Master B8 - Kessel is not 5 times the player Seg is, give me a break.

|You are correct in that the comparison is for now and not the future, you never win a trade for picks in the present.

|The B's will win in the long run but right now Kess is the leader, but Seg will have a season closer to Krej's 2 years ago, playing with Wheel and Ryder and it starts tomorrow.

|Morepower to |Kess when playing doze stinkin habitaunts.

||RM87 you forgot the |ST with your choir.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]to judge a trade in my opinion the team that gets the better player always wins...and kessel is 5 times the plaer seguin is right now..maybe down the road seguin becomes better (highly doubtful) even if that happens the trade was for kessel now and seguin now  Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

Your entire post makes no sense, but the hi-lighted line is really moronic.
    The trade was Kessel for 3 draft picks. I guarantee Seguin's name never came up in the trade talks.
    Of course Toronto got the best player in the trade, because Boston did not get a player in return.
    By your reasoning, even if Boston had received 10 1st round picks, Toronto got the best of the deal.
       You keep saying this trade was Kessel for Seguin, but repeating it over and over, doesn't make it so.
    I enjoyed watching Kessel too, but it's time to move on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stanleycomehome. Show Stanleycomehome's posts

lets not forget that in the summer of 09 it was basically resign kessel or krejci so as far as just comparing seguin vs kessel this year is non-sense.  Of course looking back now they should have signed kessel over thomas,but was that really practical coming off a 116 pt season and tuukka having 1 nhl game under his belt.  Might as well add the fact that with kessels 5.4 million on the books that  there is no way bergeron and chara are both on this team next year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kessel best player on the ice! scores already :    Your entire post makes no sense, but the hi-lighted line is really moronic. The trade was Kessel for 3 draft picks. I guarantee Seguin's name never came up in the trade talks. Of course Toronto got the best player in the trade, because Boston did not get a player in return. By your reasoning, even if Boston had received 10 1st round picks, Toronto got the best of the deal.    You keep saying this trade was Kessel for Seguin, but repeating it over and over, doesn't make it so. I enjoyed watching Kessel too, but it's time to move on.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

Toronto got Kessel
                              Boston got Seguin and next years ...........
                              It is what it is

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tommy3123. Show tommy3123's posts

I DID but there was still negative feedback so im giving it back to them...if they didnt care about kessel they wouldnt respond...cant blame them though aout having 2nd thoughts about this trade now that kessel is scoring every game and seguin looks lost out there

Bruins8, you should not be allowed to talk hockey ever again. Do you remember Kessels first year or did you just start watching the Bruin's two years ago? If you want to see lost, go back and check out some of phil's rookie campaign. Besides that let it go man.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Don't the B's have another pick (from the deal) to spend?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

[QUOTE]I DID but there was still negative feedback so im giving it back to them...if they didnt care about kessel they wouldnt respond...cant blame them though aout having 2nd thoughts about this trade now that kessel is scoring every game and seguin looks lost out there Bruins8, you should not be allowed to talk hockey ever again. Do you remember Kessels first year or did you just start watching the Bruin's two years ago? If you want to see lost, go back and check out some of phil's rookie campaign. Besides that let it go man.
    Posted by tommy3123[/QUOTE]

There was never a hint that Kessel was lost out there his 1st year His speed alone made sure of that.

Sections
Shortcuts