kessel best player on the ice! scores already

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

kessel best player on the ice! scores already

didnt take long for phill the thrill to score....wonder how many morehe will pop in tonight....sure hope seguin has a big year this trade really isnt gonna look bad if kessel keeps this up....and oh by the way this is against nhl players for all of you that said hes playing ahl players

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: kessel best player on the ice! scores already

In Response to kessel best player on the ice! scores already:[QUOTE]
    sure hope seguin has a big year this trade really isnt gonna look bad if kessel keeps this up
    ....and oh by the way this is against nhl players for all of you that said hes playing ahl players Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

You're right the trade isn't gonna ever look bad Oh keep them coming!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: kessel best player on the ice! scores already:
    [QUOTE]In Response to kessel best player on the ice! scores already : You're right the trade isn't gonna ever look bad Oh keep them coming!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Please, think of the kittens! Sign the pledge, and don't feed the trolls!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Kessel is a nice scorer that will never play in the playoffs.  I won`t compare him to Kovalchuk béc he is no where near his skill.  But he will score 40 meaningless goals.  Seguin will be a captain someday and lead this team into the playoffs every year.  Oh and the draft this year is stacked.  Haha...thanks Burke.  Oh.  Rask as well.  Love the Leafs...maybe they will give us another dandy.  Good luck with Kessel

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

The Bruins made a great deal to get Toronto's 2 picks....

But Kessel will "never" play in the playoffs? Seguin, who has played 0 NHL games so far, will lead the Bruins into the playoffs "every year"?

You have an amazing crystal ball, there, Kreskin. How about helping a hockey fan out and letting me know Saturday night's Powerball numbers?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

So much for being ready to move on.  Goodbye.

*clicks ignore bruins8*

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: kessel best player on the ice! scores already:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kessel best player on the ice! scores already : Please, think of the kittens! Sign the pledge, and don't feed the trolls!! Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

Posts from bruins8 are hidden Yeh!    Stop ignoring bruins8 Can't!

Meh what was I thinking Done Thanks!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raybruin. Show raybruin's posts

How long are we going to talk about Kessel ??????? Let it go and let's move on.What good does it do to follow how he plays.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

Oh wait! Kessel can score?!  If he can add that into his resume, he'll be set since he already has "team player", "defenseively sound" and "backchecks hard" on there.  Now that he's scoring against NHL teams he'll finally be a complete player.

Get over it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to kessel best player on the ice! scores already:
    [QUOTE]didnt take long for phill the thrill to score....wonder how many morehe will pop in tonight....sure hope seguin has a big year this trade really isnt gonna look bad if kessel keeps this up....and oh by the way this is against nhl players for all of you that said hes playing ahl players
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

despite typing in the wrong thing, why does it HAVE TO BE THIS YEAR?  What if Seguin turns out to be the next Crosby?

It is just outrageous that we get the second overall pick, plus Knight - andyou still complain?

If you didn't like the trade in the first place, isn't it time you let it go and appreciate what we got in return?

You are ignored.  I even read jtassinisoccer's posts - a total troll - but you've gone too far.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

What's with some of you and your itchy ignore trigger fingers ?

Do you really just think that you can ignore reality, and just engage in fantasies such as Mike Cammalleri becoming a Bruin all the time ?

Kessel was excellent in his season debut tonight, and I am a Habs' fan who hates the Leafs.

Got his first tonight.

Anyone here think he can get 50 goals this season ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to kessel best player on the ice! scores already : despite typing in the wrong thing, why does it HAVE TO BE THIS YEAR?  What if Seguin turns out to be the next Crosby? It is just outrageous that we get the second overall pick, plus Knight - andyou still complain? If you didn't like the trade in the first place, isn't it time you let it go and appreciate what we got in return? You are ignored.  I even read jtassinisoccer's posts - a total troll - but you've gone too far.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

I don't think Seguin turns out to be the next Crosby.

More pipe dreams from Bad Hab ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

If Phil Kessel scores 60 goals this year Boston still has the better of this trade. As the previous poster and many other before I would take Seguin, Knight and Toronto's first round pick this year for that one dimensional player PK.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]What's with some of you and your itchy ignore trigger fingers ? Do you really just think that you can ignore reality, and just engage in fantasies such as Mike Cammalleri becoming a Bruin all the time ? Kessel was excellent in his season debut tonight, and I am a Habs' fan who hates the Leafs. Got his first tonight. Anyone here think he can get 50 goals this season ?
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

Sure, if Kessel does what he should I would say he has the talent to get 50.  He was good tonight, no question about it.

Ask me if I would have liked to see *this* Phil Kessel play for the Bruins, yes.

Ask me if I would still do the trade, yes, because I already like Seguin more than I do Kessel.

Rmiller - I think the Habs could have won tonight if it weren't for Giguerre, no?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kessel best player on the ice! scores already : I don't think Seguin turns out to be the next Crosby. More pipe dreams from Bad Hab ?
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

I said
    What * if * Seguin turns out to be the next Crosby?
    Hypothetical question, and it seems to me the value these guys place on Kessel is at least as much as Crosby.

In other words, no matter who we got for Kessel, it doesn't matter.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kessel best player on the ice! scores already : Sure, if Kessel does what he should I would say he has the talent to get 50.  He was good tonight, no question about it. Ask me if I would have liked to see *this* Phil Kessel play for the Bruins, yes. Ask me if I would still do the trade, yes, because I already like Seguin more than I do Kessel. Rmiller - I think the Habs could have won tonight if it weren't for Giguerre, no?

Bien sur !

Jiggy was very, very solid tonight, and saved the game on Gionta's wrap around attempt in the dying second.

Tabernac ! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kessel best player on the ice! scores already : I said What * if * Seguin turns out to be the next Crosby? Hypothetical question, and it seems to me the value these guys place on Kessel is at least as much as Crosby. In other words, no matter who we got for Kessel, it doesn't matter.

Either way, I think that you are overhyping the kid's potential which I would put more at a Kane or Stamkos level.

Crosby is a once in a generation type of hockey player.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Sigh

It's been over a year now, and I'm finally tired of reading Kessel posts. I'm taking the pledge.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cintai. Show Cintai's posts

On a side note.  Kessel wasn't a plus player tonight, finished the game even.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Strikes me interesting that Bergeron is only 3 years older than Kessel, and Kessel has only scored more goals than Bergeron ONCE in his career.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

What is with all the Kessel posts? I don't give a crap what Kessel is doing and I don't need constant updates. He isn't a Bruin and I would make that trade again. Seguin may not equal Kessel this season, but he will be a better player in the next year or so. He is only 19. Kessel is a one-dimensional player and I wouldn't have paid him what he was asking either. The Bruins will make the playoffs and Kessel will be golfing. Stop with all the Kessel posts. Nobody cares

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]What is with all the Kessel posts? I don't give a crap what Kessel is doing and I don't need constant updates. He isn't a Bruin and I would make that trade again. Seguin may not equal Kessel this season, but he will be a better player in the next year or so. He is only 19. Kessel is a one-dimensional player and I wouldn't have paid him what he was asking either. The Bruins will make the playoffs and Kessel will be golfing. Stop with all the Kessel posts. Nobody cares
    Posted by lordy4[/QUOTE]

That's why so many have taken the pledge(s). 1. No response to Kessel threads; and 2. Put trolls (Kessel thread-starters prominent among them) on ignore.

BTW, Seguin is 18. He won't be 19 until Jan. 31. :-)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

TO all my fellow posters out here, i know many of you disagree about how i feel particually about phil kessel, i think a 23 yr old kid that hasscored 36, 30 goals the past 2 years is a pretty good player you fans disagree, ok im done with 81 posts....i still believe this season the bs have the potential to do some damage and id like to have civil conversations about this years team with all you fans because in the end u and i both want the bruins to win so im reaching out to all of you to find a way to make it work, im willing to do my part and only talk about this season deal?  my 1st question is who is the 12th forward caron? marchand? mcgratton? whos the 13th? do we play paille on 3rd line and play mcgratton with camp and thorn? if march or caron play they need 2 play on 3rd line, assuming 91 and 16 return by xmas who are the 2 men out? alot of questions...id be interested in seeing what u guys think...now cmon i've reached out to all of you lets keep this going no need for wise cracks..im being serious about this  go bs 

bruins8, 2 days ago

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

ENOUGH WITH THE KESSEL BULLSHEET, WHO REALLY CARES.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]The Bruins made a great deal to get Toronto's 2 picks.... But Kessel will "never" play in the playoffs? Seguin, who has played 0 NHL games so far, will lead the Bruins into the playoffs "every year"? You have an amazing crystal ball, there, Kreskin. How about helping a hockey fan out and letting me know Saturday night's Powerball numbers?
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]
    Toronto's 3 picks.But you're right.We can never say never.