Kessel fans Zoloft is in.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Kessel fans Zoloft is in.

Hey Kessel fans Marco has brought in a shipment of Zoloft to the Boston Harbor.

Rattlehead and Nashville i suggest you pick some up to help treat your depression.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

Re: Kessel fans Zoloft is in.

I think Kessel was diagnosed last night just as Krejci broke away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Kessel apologists always say you're just bad mouthing an elite player.

Kessel sheep say he just happened to have a couple of no show games, lots of elite players play below average.

Kessel lemmings say Kessel racking up tons of goals and outproducing Bruins.

If you don't see the problems Kessel has, you are a Kessel blind sheep.  If you don't think he can correct his problems, you are a Kessel blind sheep.  If you don't think a player should be held accountable and play responsible hockey, you don't know anything about hockey.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel fans Zoloft is in.:
    [QUOTE]Kessel apologists always say you're just bad mouthing an elite player. Kessel sheep say he just happened to have a couple of no show games, lots of elite players play below average. Kessel lemmings say Kessel racking up tons of goals and outproducing Bruins. If you don't see the problems Kessel has, you are a Kessel blind sheep.  If you don't think he can correct his problems, you are a Kessel blind sheep.  If you don't think a player should be held accountable and play responsible hockey, you don't know anything about hockey.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Well summarized.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I've always said that Julien liked Kessel (put himin every possible situation to succeed).  The benching in that playoff was for his own good. One day Kessel will acknowledge what he learned from Julien.  
    All that Julien did was teach this kid a two way game  , now if Kessel liked that or not it was too bad in Boston it had to be that way.  
    BadhaBitude brings up a good point; Accountability and Responsibility . Something that Julien expected from Kessel on every shift and got it. 
    Something that Kessel with the Leafs is not doing anymore . In his interview before last Saturdays game he said that in TO here they let me  " roam free " .
    Yeah !  Roam free . I wonder how long that will last !
    All this being said it's proof enough that it was Kessel that disliked Julien and the Bruin ways not Julien disliking Kessel.  He'll learn and go back to what Julien taught him if he wants to become a better player, all around player.
    Anways a coach is not the most liked man in the dressing room.

Coach is not their to win a popularity contest otherwise it's best he changes occupation.
    " Scotty Bowman to Pat Burn"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The Kessel blind sheep lemming apologists think that the benching was a slap in the face, and anybody with half a brain realizes that it turned Kessel from a no show into a factor.

It really remains to be seen what will happen with this kid.  I didn't think he would pull a Samsonov and fade, but I starting to think he might. 

I've been too busy watching Bruins Leafs as a fan to notice what they are doing to shut him down, but it must be pretty simple because they aren't putting a specific player on him.  The Kessel blind sheep lemming apologists should note that RECCHI was on the ice at the same time as PK, RECCHI - who might be the slowest player in the NHL on the ice at the same time as a player noted for his speed.

I didn't think it was possible that Kessel would fade out, but now I'm starting to wonder.  All he has to do is backcheck (use the speed he has), try to beat guys more 1 on 1 rather than the snap shot from the tops of the face off circle, forechecking (not hitting or mucking, just simple forechecking) (using his speed), and get willing to GET HIT.  Also throwing his body at someone every once in a while at the right time would really pump his team up, his job is to score goals.  When your goal scorer goes beyond his job, it is a message for everyone to step up.  Not every game, but when the situation demands.  Maybe the problem is that he doesn't want to do the conditioning to get this stuff done.

These changes are well within his ability

Blind sheep lemming Kessel apologists tell me why I am wrong.

Blind sheep lemming Kessel apologists should admit his faults.

I am thrilled to death to have first round picks over this guy.  I am wondering if he will ever step up.  I didn't think he could possibly be so inmature as to insist to roam free at this point in his adulthood, but now I am wondering.

Sections
Shortcuts