Kessel for the 3rd overall pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nmiller3. Show nmiller3's posts

Kessel for the 3rd overall pick

There a rumor in the herald tht kessel could be traded for the number 3 pick.I don't even know if he is worth it. He had one great year motivated by an expiring contract.I personally don't trust him that much but would love to be proved wrong next year.

If they trade kessel my hope would be for a young puck moving defenseman to come to boston. Maybe the kings or the blues would be a good trading partner. The kings have a lot of money to sign kessel and a bunch of young talent. The blues have young talent and they were involved with the bruins at the trading deadline.Those would be my dream trading partners but i doubt it will happen.

any thoughts?

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/hockey/bruins/view/2009_06_03_Bruins_move_to_sign_David_Krejci:_Center_scores_a_multiyear_deal/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Re: Kessel for the 3rd overall pick

kessel wont be traded for draft picks.

not gonna happen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Where in that article does it say he might be traded for a #3 pick? I don't see it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

right now it is totally up in the air what is going to happen with Kessel, i think its totally possible that Kessel could wind up getting swapped for draft picks, but i think it would be more than just one

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

PC said in an interve he could sign Kessel and could match any offer sheet he was offered. PC said he had many ways to skin a cat, so all this BULL about PHILL for draft picks is BULL. Plill Kessel will be a Bruin next season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

This is just another reason why I consider Bruins fans the worst in hockey. For one they are generally indifferent to the game except for last season. But the biggest problem is they are STUPID!!!! Kessel for draft picks? Draft picks like who...? Show me one draft pick that is going to come in here and score 30 goals other than maybe Tavares...and no team is giving up the #1 pick? But the real  topper is that the same people that say trade Kessel are the biggest supporters of stiffs like Axelsson. Axey has scored ZERO goals in his last 30 playoff games...They say "he's not a goal scorer..." Look at Detroit...they have 4th line guys like Helm and Abdelkader and others.....THEY SCORE BIG GOALS IN BIG GAMES. Axey doesn't do shttttttt...but he's a "hard worker"......idiots

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nmiller3. Show nmiller3's posts

All i was saying was that is he had one good contract year. I can't trust him until he does it in a season where he is not looking to get paid. He could come back and stink the rink up next year. It's hard for me to gauge kessels motivation. He seems to be clutch in the playoffs though and thats A plus. If they do trade him though i would rather it be for a player. You can't deny that kessel has been involved in  TON of rumors for his young career.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Rumours started by who....you? And Kevin Paukl Dupont?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonwise. Show Bostonwise's posts

I think they will make every effort to sign Kessel. To me the question mark is Marco Sturm, if they want to keep Hunwick, Kessell and Bitz then I think they will trade away Marco's big contract over the summer to free up room under the cap and lets face it we played pretty good without him in the lineup over half the season. But I think we would be so much better with him here, however I realize we can't keep everyone and someone is gotta go and all the discussion about AXey and Yelle is irrelevant they are low money players and we can keep them or let them go without significant issue cap wise.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Relax, nash. decaf.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yes, it's started with the Boston Herald and that is why I don't read that paper.  I heard it on the radio also quoting the Herald.
    Also is said that he's looking for a deal like Krejci's. I find that excellent, 
    Why wouldn't the Bruins want that ?  They would still have over 3mill on the cap and maybe can trade away another salary if they need more cap space.
    Bruins and us fans can only regret what Kess can bring us for the future and I would hate to see it being done somewhere else.
    On the Sturm issue he has a "No trade clause" and might be hard to move him.
    We have an another month to see what happens.  Enjoy !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

[QUOTE]Relax, nash. decaf.
    Posted by BruinsUnite[/QUOTE]

He makes a good point dude.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nmiller3. Show nmiller3's posts

[QUOTE]Rumours started by who....you? And Kevin Paukl Dupont?
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

Or the multiple news agencies/league sources that reported that kessel was in a deal for Keith T and david perron.
    Oh and lets not forget the new agencies/league sources that claimed that any trade for pronger would include kessel.
    Last year there were the Hossa rumors. Kessel needed to be involved in those deals too.
    Basically kessel have been involved in the majority of trade specualtion with the briuns for the past two years. Almost all major trade rumors involved kessel. But, apperantly i started all of those because i have a TON of pull on the hockey world. I would love to have kessel back but he has to prove something to me in a non-contract year. I hope he is on the bruins and does well next year but i think he still has something to prove.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nmiller3. Show nmiller3's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, it's started with the Boston Herald and that is why I don't read that paper.  I heard it on the radio also quoting the Herald. Also is said that he's looking for a deal like Krejci's. I find that excellent,  Why wouldn't the Bruins want that ?  They would still have over 3mill on the cap and maybe can trade away another salary if they need more cap space. Bruins and us fans can only regret what Kess can bring us for the future and I would hate to see it being done somewhere else. On the Sturm issue he has a "No trade clause" and might be hard to move him. We have an another month to see what happens.  Enjoy !
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

If he wants a club friendly deal like krejci's i will jump for joy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

[QUOTE]If he wants a club friendly deal like krejci's i will jump for joy.
    Posted by nmiller3[/QUOTE]

i don't get that feeling.
    He has more leverage than krejci

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nmiller3. Show nmiller3's posts

[QUOTE]i don't get that feeling. He has more leverage than krejci
    Posted by Olsonic[/QUOTE]

I know i don't think he will but i can hope/wish/pray.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

When a journalist says "One source said" that means the reporter made it up! Ahh the media making stuff up to try and make us go bonkers! The sky is falling! The Aliens are coming!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

At least you can quote the stuff about the aliens! Someone show me a quote from a reliable source or I'm not buying into the claim that there even is a rumor.

Not that it matters a BIT what I buy into.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarrenRyan9. Show DarrenRyan9's posts

Nash,

line up the 30 coaches in the NHL and ask them a simple questions

" Would you want PJ Axelson on your team"

Answers...yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Nicely put. Anyone who watches the games religiously would agree.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Pat Burns loves Axelsson.  Pat Burns has coached Axelsson.  Pat Burns has coached TWO Stanley Cup winners.  So who's the idiot here?  You clearly haven't got a clue.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Let me hasten to add the above wasa directed at NASH and Nash only.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

[QUOTE]Pat Burns loves Axelsson.  Pat Burns has coached Axelsson.  Pat Burns has coached TWO Stanley Cup winners.  So who's the idiot here?  You clearly haven't got a clue.
    Posted by BruinsCountry[/QUOTE]

I donno BC. Axe is OK but hes easily replaceable. Not the asset some peg him to be. Good 4th line player, descent in his own end and cutting off passing lanes. Id almost say keep him if we can get him at the league minimum, but then hed end up on one of the top 3 lines. Id rather not see that happen

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bouncer671. Show bouncer671's posts

Savard or Kessel will be gone. You can thank Chiapuppet and Tim Thomas for that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bouncer671. Show bouncer671's posts

[QUOTE]Pat Burns loves Axelsson.  Pat Burns has coached Axelsson.  Pat Burns has coached TWO Stanley Cup winners.  So who's the idiot here?  You clearly haven't got a clue.
    Posted by BruinsCountry[/QUOTE]

Pat Burns loved Axelsson 10 YEARS AGO doufus he is obviously not the same player anymore