Kessel Injured-3rd Shift

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Kessel Injured-3rd Shift

Just thought I would give an update on Kessel's night.  During our intermission I switched over to see him take a hard check and walk of to the lockers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bru1ns. Show bru1ns's posts

Re: Kessel Injured-3rd Shift

he just returned to the ice, has a cut lip

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

He got nailed but he is back

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bru1ns. Show bru1ns's posts

by the way tuukkainet I wish he was in net tonight, thomas looks terrible. Time to give the kid a chance.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinFan1982. Show BostonBruinFan1982's posts

Wow, he got crushed on that hit

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Yeah I couldn't help but wonder how Rask would have handled that second goal.  Seemed like Timmy might of over played it. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gcolez. Show gcolez's posts

He was back out 2 mins later... Stop wishing the kid ill will. Ever hear of Karma?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

hes a division rival, if he scored 80 goals this year but the leafs lose every game i don't really care, but I don't want him to help them win.....do you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bru1ns. Show bru1ns's posts

i live just outside of toronto and the radios here were planning the stanley cup parade because kessel was coming back. they lose games lately by 1 goal so they seem to think that kessel will be the difference between wining and losing. they sure like to dream here, dont they??

Also they are predicting that savad live in peterbough ontario that if savard is not signned by the end of the year he will sign with toronto to be close to his home and be renighted with kessel. I believe that if the bruins don't have a good year then management will not sign him and their rumor will come true.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel Injured-3rd Shift:
    [QUOTE]He was back out 2 mins later... Stop wishing the kid ill will. Ever hear of Karma?
    Posted by gcolez[/QUOTE]

Did someone say that that wanted him hurt?  It was just an update.  The only thing I have interest in is the Leafs losing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bru1ns. Show bru1ns's posts

kessel is not hurt, he just cut his lip. and now has 5 shots on net.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinFan1982. Show BostonBruinFan1982's posts

i just saw that 5th shot, nice move

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Kessel is looking good

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RLSJR65. Show RLSJR65's posts

Kessel is good.  And are you saying if Rask were in net we would only lose 1-0?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

LOL

Our former Bruin can speed to the net all he likes, but he is extremely easily stoppable without backup.

Doesn't look like he's protected in TO