Kessel may be coming back!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Kessel may be coming back!!!

PC and BB are working on a return to Boston for Phil Kessel.

BB has offered Kessel and the Leafs 2nd choice in the 2011 and their 1st choice in 2012 for Tim Thomas, Dennis Wideman and the return of the Leaf's 1st round choice in 2010.

PC is countering with Ference instead of Wideman and the Leaf's 1st  choice of 2011 instead of 2010.

Apparently, BB has soured on Phil the Thrill because he realizes he will never be able to be a leader on the ice or in the dressing room.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Kessel may be coming back!!!

And your source for this revelation is?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

i honestyl wouldnt mind kessel coming back. even tho he is a selfish player, i would love him cuz we need his scoring touch back. i think i would throw in BOS 2010 1st round too. sweeten the deal. so it would be
    BOS gets
    -Kessel, TOR 2nd Rd 2011

TOR Gets
    -Thomas, Ference/Wideman (whatever), BOS 1st Rd 2010

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

In Response to Kessel may be coming back!!!:
    PC and BB are working on a return to Boston for Phil Kessel. BB has offered Kessel and the Leafs 2nd choice in the 2011 and their 1st choice in 2012 for Tim Thomas, Dennis Wideman and the return of the Leaf's 1st round choice in 2010. PC is countering with Ference instead of Wideman and the Leaf's 1st  choice of 2011 instead of 2010. Apparently, BB has soured on Phil the Thrill because he realizes he will never be able to be a leader on the ice or in the dressing room.
    Posted by Wheatskins

Complete bollocks...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from theobama. Show theobama's posts

That is complete BS. Although I would not mind it.

Kessel- Savard- Sobotka
    Wheeler- Krejci- Ryder
    Sturm- Bergeron- Recchi
    Thornton- Begin- Bitz

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cindy419. Show Cindy419's posts

In Response to Kessel may be coming back!!!:
    PC and BB are working on a return to Boston for Phil Kessel. BB has offered Kessel and the Leafs 2nd choice in the 2011 and their 1st choice in 2012 for Tim Thomas, Dennis Wideman and the return of the Leaf's 1st round choice in 2010. PC is countering with Ference instead of Wideman and the Leaf's 1st  choice of 2011 instead of 2010. Apparently, BB has soured on Phil the Thrill because he realizes he will never be able to be a leader on the ice or in the dressing room.
    Posted by Wheatskins

What exactly are drinking? I could use a little.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on this board. If there's anyone out there that believes it I have some oceanfront property in Kansas I'd like to sell you. I'll give you a really good deal!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklynBruin1965. Show BrooklynBruin1965's posts

Every ones saying Kessel didnt do this he didnt do that he didnt help on defense he was selfish, he wasnt good for the dressing room, he didnt get along with Claude Julien..........but one thing he did do was SCORE GOALS!!!!!..which we are not doing now!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

I would rather have Kessel then Julien any day of the week

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

April is 4 months away. as in april fools day lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

hahahhah this is clearly a joke but I would love that trade....how about Thomas and Wideman with the bruins first rounder for Kessel and Kaberle.
    pretty sure toronoto is pretty happy with Kessel tho

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

if anybody watched the saturday game on the CBC broadcast,it was mentioned that Ron Wilson is not happy with some aspects of Kessel's play.

and i'll giive you a hint,it's not his goal scoring touch.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Theres a better chance of seeing Tavares or Stamkos in a Bruins jersey!!!  ( wouldn't that be sweet )  Kessel is gone and he ain't coming back, lets all move on.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Throw in Chia for Burke

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

This is a ridiculously absurd post.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

Kessel drafted in 2006 5th overall 3 seasons in Boston 11g -19g-36g This season in Toronto 25 games 13g. In 2007 the Bruins drafted Zach Hamill 8th overall 2007-2008 season 7 games played 0g 2008-2009 65gp-13g this season 29 games 5g in Providence AHL, Kessel is doing this in the NHL.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

lmao, on the KC oceanfront salespitch.

like most of the people here, this was a pretty stupied cry for attention, but I thought to give it to you, it being christmas in all. lol

HOWEVER if a team was going to do a stupied trade like this..i would bet the farm that only boston management would be the only ones to think this up.......Peter is that you lol...next time bounce your ideas off of Don before posting your trade ideas. LMAO.....oh i crack myself up..

~~for those who dident get that joke (ussually the guys that come on here and type jibberbab (like this post lol)...perter refering to Peter cherelli, and Don, refering to assist GM Don Sweeny

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel may be coming back!!!:
    This is a ridiculously absurd post.
    Posted by bluefox70

I am beginning to welcome these over the tidal wave of Kovulchuk posts.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeteSheppard. Show PeteSheppard's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel may be coming back!!!:
    Throw in Chia for Burke
    Posted by saultont

I second that!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrPingu. Show MrPingu's posts

Kessel coming back... wow that must be one wild drug you are on... Merry Christmas and hoping you sober up in the new year..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Let's see now...the Leafs have Martin Gerber, Toskala and the Monster as goalies...why would they want Thomas ? 

Sections
Shortcuts