Kessel out producing all Bruins....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

Re: Kessel out producing all Bruins....

invain and nashville...i know your reputations here, but you have to understand, despite some Kessel bashing, I'm sure everyone knows he has scoring talent, but its not fair to say hes "out-producing" all bruins. He has more goals than any bruin, true, but Savard is averaging a point a game, Kessel is not. Bergeron has 23 points (including 8 goals), and has played phenomenally all around.

My question to you guys is, have you seen a leafs game other than the one against the bruins? Kessel has one mission out there, to score. As a result, he puts himself in positions where if a turnover occurs, hes in a prime scoring spot, but it seriously complicates and detracts from the defensive aspect of the game. Kessel is a double edged sword, come playoff time, its great to have a guy out there that can score at any time, but when he gives up the puck and that leads to transition, it can cost you the season

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In Response to Kessel out producing all Bruins....:
    10 goals.....truely amazing
    Posted by nashville0303

REALLY! BUT THEY ARE IN LAST PLACE! HOW DOES THAT WORK?????

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel out producing all Bruins....:
    How did Kessel "cost" the Bruins last season? I think he led them in goals regular season and playoffs. If they don't want him. Then replace him. Don't give me this first round draft picks bs. Toronto will not finish last..have you seen some of the horrible teams in the East? Carolina, Florida, Tampa, Montreal, NYR. No reason Toronto can't make the playoffs if they have decent goaltending
    Posted by nashville0303

Only one team has allowed more goals than Toronto, the Carolina Hurricanes 109 to the Leafs 106.  Just where is this decent goaltending suppose to come from?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

nashville ,  basing on what you've seen so far maybe but take the NYR out of that mix and also Montreal . Habs have better chances at making the playoffs or finishing ahead of the Leafs.  Remember Montreal is playing without their best player since game1. Markov should be back at the beginning of January.
    Florida , Tampa , Carolina and Leafs are bottom feeders , although Carolina , if no major parts go down by injury  will be ahead of this pack.  The West will all do better than the Leafs. Anaheim is too good a team and as soon as they change coach you'll see the difference.
    So yes,  that Leaf's pick will be a good one.
    Bruins still have their 1st round and along with another player they can trade for someone that can put the puck in the net. If they do that they will be a little better than they were last season as Bergy is much better and Sturm, any goals he gets now is an addition from last seasons totals.

P.S. glad they removed InVain's comments and hopefully soon be banned. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BIgBadB. Show BIgBadB's posts

Kessel could'nt be bothered playing for a Stanley Cup if he was offered $1M dollars. With this attitude, we're better off without him. The draft picks TO gave us will turn-out to be great. We have always taken TO to the cleaners when we trade with them. Believe me this will be no exeption.
    I know, I am from TO.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

The Leafs will finish 8th thru 10th like they always do. The draft picks won't amount to anything more than a second rate player 5 years from now. That does nothing for me...but maybe my grandchildren will enjoy whoever....
    Posted by nashville0303

So your saying no good players are drafted after the 6th overall pick??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Waaaaaaaaa!! Waaaaaaa!! Kessel is gone. I want my binky! Waaaaaaaa!! You Kessel wankers are pathetic.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

The Leafs will finish 8th thru 10th like they always do. The draft picks won't amount to anything more than a second rate player 5 years from now. That does nothing for me...but maybe my grandchildren will enjoy whoever....
    Posted by nashville0303

btw since when did you become a  Kessel lover ???
    Last season I remember you complaining when Kessel wasn't scoring anymore at end of season.  You complained on how every D knew his curl and drag move etc...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BUReturns. Show BUReturns's posts

Well tonight is the moment of truth. What happens after this game won't concern us nearly as much.

Let's cross our fingers that our boys will be playing physically and not taking any prisoners.

Can't wait!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Come on guys be nice, Kessel had a beautfiul assist for Chara on Saturday.. tape to tape, for some reason his name was left off the score sheet.. oh wait, it was on there leading the +/- category... -3!!
    And FYI - last years playoffs... Ryder finished with the same points.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

and kessel's team still sits in last while bs are 1 point out of 1st place

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

and kessel's team still sits in last while bs are 1 point out of 1st place
    Posted by bruins8

Bingo! You hit the nail on the head Bruins8. Kessel can score with the Leafs till the cows come home, but he won't get a sniff of the playoffs for this and probably at least next year. Long term, we won't know who really won on this trade, but for now, the Bruins are doing just fine without him.........as a TEAM.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecb19. Show ecb19's posts

I feel some people on this board think Kessel was one of the most beloved Bruins in history right up there with Orr, Bourque and Neely.  He had one good year for us now he is gone let's move on now.  We can revist this in 5 years after we see how we used our picks and what we got.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Kessel is seeing a ton of ice time on an awful team and is an awful +/-

And who is jacobs?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cindy419. Show Cindy419's posts

In Response to Kessel out producing all Bruins....:
    10 goals.....truely amazing
    Posted by nashville0303

Why can't you just get over the fact that Kessel is gone? His career in Boston is over and done with...get over it and move on!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwineFluBruin. Show SwineFluBruin's posts

Kessel is seeing a ton of ice time on an awful team and is an awful +/- And who is jacobs?
    Posted by bluefox70

He is a +4 you idiot... ON A BAD TEAM!

What does that tell you...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3063. Show anthony3063's posts

Nashville is so right on correct! Kessel was railroaded out of Boston, treated like crap , as so many other players have been in Bruins history. THe only ones that like it here skate by and have no motivation or talent.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

if ya ever need phil he'll be in the cellar.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

yet he can't seem to score against a good defensive team.....6 goaless periods against the bruins and counting, hmmm, make that 6 pointless

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LMFAO !

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

can't seem to score against the big boys....how many shots did he have, 1? 2?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Let's see what the Kessel Apologists, the Kessel Sheep, the Kessel lemmings will say, um, what?  He had a bad game last time, and now he just happens to be in a slump?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Seeing Savard churping at Kessel really made this win allot better! LoL!

Sections
Shortcuts