Kessel reveals his take on Play-off benching by Julien

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Kessel reveals his take on Play-off benching by Julien

Phil Kessel spoke on Leaf's Lunch this afternoon. He was asked if the benching in games 2,3,and 4 of the 2008 playoffs made him a better player and if he learned anything from it.

His answer - "No. I would have been the same player."

Now, there is a player who is dedicated to the team!????

Let us relieve ourselves of his departure, and think ahead to all the good players that will wear the Black and gold thanks to him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Kessel reveals his take on Play-off benching by Julien

In Response to Kessel reveals his take on Play-off benching by Julien:
    [QUOTE]Phil Kessel spoke on Leaf's Lunch this afternoon. He was asked if the benching in games 2,3,and 4 of the 2008 playoffs made him a better player and if he learned anything from it. His answer - "No. I would have been the same player." Now, there is a player who is dedicated to the team!???? Let us relieve ourselves of his departure, and think ahead to all the good players that will wear the Black and gold thanks to him.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

thank you thank you thank you.

People sober up - 2 first round picks from the leafs - TWO!  It's going to be a high pick this year and quite possibly next year, too.

With a little luck we could end up with taylor hall.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Trade has made this season more exciting for this Bruins fan!  Yeah-our team is not as good BUT:  i've done more scoreboard watching this year already than all of last year combined!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

[QUOTE]Phil Kessel spoke on Leaf's Lunch this afternoon. He was asked if the benching in games 2,3,and 4 of the 2008 playoffs made him a better player and if he learned anything from it. His answer - "No. I would have been the same player." Now, there is a player who is dedicated to the team!???? Let us relieve ourselves of his departure, and think ahead to all the good players that will wear the Black and gold thanks to him.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]        In other words F...you Claude

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3063. Show anthony3063's posts

the Bruins organization are masterminds at deflating young players and turning them against the organization ..See Joe Juneau too..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

I don't doubt that he hated Claude.  However, I was a Kessel fan because of his good play on the ice, not because of his attitude off of it.  Should we investigate all the Bruins to see if they like CJ?  Is Wheeler bitter from last year's benching in the playoffs?

Let's see how they respond on the ice.  After his benching, Kessel played well.  He had a GREAT year last year. 

If these feelings had anything to do with the decision to let PK walk, shame on the Bruins.  It should have been done to make the team better and I hope it does...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 640Toronto. Show 640Toronto's posts

Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

I was listning to that interview and you COMPLETELY TOOK IT OUT OF CONTEXT!! The interview thankfully is on the website for you to listen.

All I see from you guys is a bunch of Bruins apologists and excuse making sheep. You should be taking your frustrations out with Mangement and the D bag who owns this team and not Kessel.

He is freaking 22 years old, fought cancer, played through a MAJOR shoulder injury and then had MAJOR surgery after it.

Grow up fanboys.

Sections
Shortcuts