Kessel-to play this week

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Kessel-to play this week

TSN reports that Kessel will likely begin to play in games for the Leaf's this week.  WIll I certainly don't think that this makes them a playoff team, he certainly can help them win some games...the Toronto Record Tracker might have a slightly worse outlook for our draft selection in a few weeks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3063. Show anthony3063's posts

Re: Kessel-to play this week

Go Phil the Thrill- LIGHT EM UP! especially when you play against the bRUINS!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

I wish him the best, the sheep loved him when he fought cancer, mono, and a torn rotator cuff and labrum to score goals for the Bruins.

Not to mention he is a point a game playoff player in his career.

Most likely he is another player the Bruins will regret letting go.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

damngood hated the guy with a PASSION until the day he was traded....and anthony finally admitted to not actually being a bruins fan....i'll put that in the W category

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Kessel will be slapped hard with a real dose of reality. But like Krejci he can use the injury excuse for a few months. Then he will have to admit how good of a player Savard made him!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3063. Show anthony3063's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel-to play this week:
    [QUOTE]damngood hated the guy with a PASSION until the day he was traded....and anthony finally admitted to not actually being a bruins fan....i'll put that in the W category
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]

"not actually a bruins fan" ? are you totally an idiot? I am 51 and have been watching the Bruins since 1967..I LOVE the Bruins and the history of this team.
    BUT, I will not accept an inept front office , poor management , poor ice product just to be considered a true fan- that is hogwash!!
    Open your eyes will ya! this team is going nowhere!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

[QUOTE]Go Phil the Thrill- LIGHT EM UP! especially when you play against the bRUINS!
    Posted by anthony3063[/QUOTE]

you WANT the bruins to lose, you WANT bad things to happen to the bruins....you are not a bruins fan

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RLSJR65. Show RLSJR65's posts

The Bruins could use Kessel.  What would their record be if they could get one more goal a game?  Or worse yet, get ahead of an oponenet at any point in the game.  He made that difference.  Not everyone needs to be physical.  I guess Rick Middleton and Jean Ratelle sucked too?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

[QUOTE]damngood hated the guy with a PASSION until the day he was traded....and anthony finally admitted to not actually being a bruins fan....i'll put that in the W category
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]

Really? I did? You lying POS

Not only are you a Jacobs lapdog your a liar too, your beyond pathetic but everyone on this board already knows that

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan76. Show bruinsfan76's posts

[QUOTE]Go Phil the Thrill- LIGHT EM UP! especially when you play against the bRUINS!
    Posted by anthony3063[/QUOTE]Ya your the biggest bruins fan i ever met,wait a minute i never met you,thank god we got you on our side!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

i would be lying if I said we didn't need a player with phil's offensive talent. But he didn't want to play here . Probably because of the fan base along with the coaching . but not liking claude he is in for a big surprise cause wilson can be a p@@@k . I expect phil to be riding the pine alot  and either he will come on and play great or be in wilson's dog house . he needs an atttitude adjustment for sure.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from trojan87. Show trojan87's posts

[QUOTE] he needs an atttitude adjustment for sure.

Posted by bruinsking[/QUOTE]

Says who? Why? Because of things you read in chat rooms or message boards? The kid has not said a word yet everyone is putting words in his mouth and ASSuming things.

The kids shoulder was torn to shreds and he managed a point per game in the playoffs and you say he needs an "attitude adjustment" I think some of the fans need the attitude adjustment.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

[QUOTE]Who is the bigger tool? Tukka or dkrecji? What a waste of oxygen these two are.
    Posted by lawndartschicagoIL[/QUOTE]

Your right.  I'm a tool because I post here to discuss the B's.  I hardly ever address anyone in particular...just talk hockey.    

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

[QUOTE]i would be lying if I said we didn't need a player with phil's offensive talent. But he didn't want to play here . Probably because of the fan base along with the coaching . but not liking claude he is in for a big surprise cause wilson can be a p@@@k . I expect phil to be riding the pine alot  and either he will come on and play great or be in wilson's dog house . he needs an atttitude adjustment for sure.

It will be VERY interesting to watch, to see.  And surely all Bruins' fans/posters will be tuned in to every Toronto game....if they can stop chewing on each other.

On these forum boards, it's hard to keep track of who hates who.  Guess I should make a chart..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kessel-to play this week : Says who? Why? Because of things you read in chat rooms or message boards? The kid has not said a word yet everyone is putting words in his mouth and ASSuming things. The kids shoulder was torn to shreds and he managed a point per game in the playoffs and you say he needs an "attitude adjustment" I think some of the fans need the attitude adjustment.
    Posted by trojan87[/QUOTE]

actually he didn't hurt his shoulder until late in the playoffs and yes he was a problem at practice and on the bench. Also came into this season way over weight and even refuse to ride the bike at the USA olympic tryouts . talent alone does not make a great player he needs an atitude adjustment.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from trojan87. Show trojan87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kessel-to play this week : actually he didn't hurt his shoulder until late in the playoffs and yes he was a problem at practice and on the bench. Also came into this season way over weight and even refuse to ride the bike at the USA olympic tryouts . talent alone does not make a great player he needs an atitude adjustment.

No he didn't he messed up his shoulder during the Columbus Blue Jackets game March 10th but nice try making things up

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]The Bruins could use Kessel.  What would their record be if they could get one more goal a game?  Or worse yet, get ahead of an oponenet at any point in the game.  He made that difference.  Not everyone needs to be physical.  I guess Rick Middleton and Jean Ratelle sucked too?
    Posted by RLSJR65[/QUOTE]

Actually their record would be the same as it is now,  as Kessel wouldn't have been  playing .. He is injured...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

It will be interesting to see what kess will/won't be able to do without Savvy. It seemed like he was a bit of a 1 trick pony when he tried to create offense by himself. Skate up the wing, cut in and drag the puck a shoot using the defenseman as a screen. He got a bit predictable. He'll need to learn a few more moves without a set up guy like Savvy anymore.

No preasure PK, your in Toronto now, can't go anywhere but up. I'm sure Wilson and the media will be very supportive of you having to carry the team on your newly healed shoulders. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Assuming he does, you can probably expect him to be back on the LTIR after the Hawks or Flames light him up. Byfugelin or Pfanuef will level him with a good hit and pop something else out of where nature intended it.

In Response to Kessel-to play this week:
    [QUOTE]TSN reports that Kessel will likely begin to play in games for the Leaf's this week.  WIll I certainly don't think that this makes them a playoff team, he certainly can help them win some games...the Toronto Record Tracker might have a slightly worse outlook for our draft selection in a few weeks.
    Posted by TuukkainNet[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from trojan87. Show trojan87's posts

[QUOTE]Assuming he does, you can probably expect him to be back on the LTIR after the Hawks or Flames light him up. Byfugelin or Pfanuef will level him with a good hit and pop something else out of where nature intended it. In Response to Kessel-to play this week :
    Posted by bandgbleeder[/QUOTE]

What a fool. You call yourself a fan?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from trojan87. Show trojan87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kessel-to play this week : Actually their record would be the same as it is now,  as Kessel wouldn't have been  playing .. He is injured...
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

The point everyone is making is all the lemmings said Boston would still be a scoring powerhouse and would not miss Kessels production whatsoever,  (dkrejci46 led the parade on that one) Most rational fans said they would miss the production of the Bruins leading goal scorer and obviously they have dearly. Everyone knows Kessel is injured and wouldn't be in the lineup.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

[QUOTE]The Bruins could use Kessel.  What would their record be if they could get one more goal a game?  Or worse yet, get ahead of an oponenet at any point in the game.  He made that difference.  Not everyone needs to be physical.  I guess Rick Middleton and Jean Ratelle sucked too?

Rick Middleton!  one of my all time favorites....ken hodge for middleton,rangers gave up on him & shipped him off to boston for the same reasons kessels gone....big 1st rd contract,not physical & cant play d.....turned into a 50 goal scorer & a selke candidate....hmmmm  you can learn alot from history PC

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

How am I a fool? Kessel was hit hard about three time last season, he'll be
    lucky if gets hit that few times against those two teams, both are hard hitting,
    fast skating teams loaded with guys who can ruin your whole day.

In Response to Re: Kessel-to play this week :
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kessel-to play this week : What a fool. You call
    yourself a fan?
    Posted by trojan87[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Both Middleton and Ratelle - and add Bucyk were NOT AFRAID TO TAKE A HIT.

KESSEL SHOOTS AND PEALS OFF - WAY TOO MUCH.

Comparing Middleton and Ratelle to PK, I don't even know where to begin on that one.  I keep hearing about PK's attitude, you PK lovers like to say that's all rumor, well, if it's all rumor, then how come I never hear about any other players with bad attitude?  Gee, Julien is quoted in the paper saying that PK blew him off when he suggested going to the weight room.  What the eff kind of attitude is that?  You want to show me where Ratelle or Middleton held out for every last dollar they could get?  And that was in the cheap Jacobs era.  Give me a break.

Sections
Shortcuts