Kessel TWO more pretty goals last night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie2. Show Nolakanookie2's posts

Re: Kessel TWO more pretty goals last night

In Response to Re: Kessel TWO more pretty goals last night:
    again..who cares if he scores 100 goals...tell me when he scores a playoff winner />>>he only scores garbage goals for instance 5-1 wild 3rd per 2 min left he scores big deal....leafs keep losing we get hall...now would u rather have hall or kessel?
    Posted by bruins8

Are you a moron?? Kessel is a point a game player in the playoffs! He was also tied for the team lead in goals with Savard last season in the playoffs. (He also did that with a torn up shoulder)

I swear some of you people just make things up in your head to fit your argument.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I don't care what the excuse is, Bruin's management made a really poor decision to trade this guy, as it is painfully obvious that he DOES NOT (in any way shape or form) need Marc Savard.  The only thing that softens the blow is that Toronto is still projected to finish in the bottom 4-6, meaning a nice prospect is on the way.  But Boston's already got a lot of solid prospects, but not a lot of deep playoff runs or cups in sight.   My main point: you don't give up on young super-star talents .  That's why you have coaches, captains, mentors, etc..... Saying it was a good trade b/c Kessel was a bad apple on the team is like saying the Hawks should have entertained offers for Kane after his cab incident blew up in the media.  I'll take a pt/gm playoff performer as an occasional bad apple any day over the over-rated stiffs on our roster now (yes, that means you, Claude Julien favorite, Mike Ryder...)    
    Posted by agaither2179

INCORRECT:  Not one good prospect - TWO.  We have TWO first picks from Toronto.

Are you serious?  Being a bad apple at 4 a.m. in a cab in Buffalo is the same as being a selfish player and ONLY GIVING 100% when it suits you?  One thing effects the on ice performance and the other doesn't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

hall or kessel who do u want...i rest my case...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel TWO more pretty goals last night : Toronto isn't going to finish last in the NHL numbnut, still awaiting a response about your lame playoff argument.
    Posted by Nolakanookie2

So who do you think will finish last?
    Maybe the Panthers, but that's just not happening.
    You're saying the Canes will continue to slump?  I don't see that, they have too much talent.
    And if you think the Ducks or Wild are going to finish last, you must be kidding.

And there is no one else in the running for worst team overall.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie2. Show Nolakanookie2's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel TWO more pretty goals last night : So who do you think will finish last? Maybe the Panthers, but that's just not happening. You're saying the Canes will continue to slump?  I don't see that, they have too much talent. And if you think the Ducks or Wild are going to finish last, you must be kidding. And there is no one else in the running for worst team overall.
    Posted by BadHabitude

I just said the Leafs won't be finishing last. Especially with Burke running the show, they will improve enough during the season to avoid that, not to mention they will do everything in their power to not give the Bruins a #1 pick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbankAK. Show FairbankAK's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel TWO more pretty goals last night : HUH? English please?? First off I wasn't talking to you. Secondly the guy was talking about how Hall would be a lock to be drafted by the Bruins and I said Toronto was not going to finish dead last. Third YOU ARE A TROLL You copied Fairbank s AK username and avatar so get a life. I have seen your act on here before and have a good idea on who you are. Glad to see your account is under review.
    Posted by Nolakanookie2

oh spookie mookie pookie has spoken BTW where did you steal ur name ,uhmm...
    let me think.... that's right nolankanookie...
    and 4th now we know the troll that you are ,  how many more names do u go under ?? i've been under review for weeks and guess what ??? i'm still here .  this experiment is done ! BUSTED!
    and if you could get out of mommy's basement you would undertsand that there is a lottery for 1st pick overall and since the LEAFS WILL FINISH at the bottom YES the bruins have a chance for the number1 pick overall.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel TWO more pretty goals last night : I just said the Leafs won't be finishing last. Especially with Burke running the show, they will improve enough during the season to avoid that, not to mention they will do everything in their power to not give the Bruins a #1 pick.
    Posted by Nolakanookie2

How?  Clearly the current Leafs line up isn't winning games.  Have you been watching them?  I have watched a few games and they look pretty bad out there, very undisciplined, and some very bad attitude.  Komiserak is killing them.

So what can Burke do to improve this team?  They have no one to trade, they have no draft picks to trade.

Of course they will do everything in their power not to give the Bruins the #1 pick, but they will have to finish outside of the bottom 5 in the league.  Everything in their power means winning hockey games, I'm not seeing the Leafs do that.

If I were a Leafs fan, I'd be calling for Burke's head.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie2. Show Nolakanookie2's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel TWO more pretty goals last night : oh spookie mookie pookie has spoken BTW where did you steal ur name ,uhmm... let me think.... that's right nolankanookie... and 4th now we know the troll that you are ,  how many more names do u go under ?? i've been under review for weeks and guess what ??? i'm still here .  this experiment is done ! BUSTED! and if you could get out of mommy's basement you would undertsand that there is a lottery for 1st pick overall and since the LEAFS WILL FINISH at the bottom YES the bruins have a chance for the number1 pick overall.    
    Posted by FairbankAK

What the hell are you talking about kid? I think you have me confused with someone else... I'm glad you admitted you are a TROLL though. You will be banned soon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I got over Brad Boyes scoring 40, I will get over Kessel

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

He got two goals when the game was out of reach and one that should have been blakes?  He will score a lot of goals like that plays with no system. But how many goals will contribute to wins?  

I'm not a homer because right now i think guys like wheeler, krejci, sturm, ryder deserve more criticism...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdiddly. Show jdiddly's posts

from now on anyone who starts a "we messed up on kessel" thread is ignored
    Posted by dkrejci46

why?  because your namesake hasn't rebounded from his off season surgery the way kessel has?

come on now...it's still news until the bruins right the ship and start putting the puck in the net.  they've shown glimpses of doing that and then get shut down completely by a bad panthers club.  

tonight they're sticking with it and playing a nice game with the guys who need to score, scoring.

some of us liked watching kessel play here and are disappointed in the way they handled it.  so what.  just because chiarelli chucked PK under the bus by saying "the player didn't want to play here."  doesn't tell the whole story.  it was said to make him look worse on departing town.  they couldn't have wanted him too badly if they tried to trade him 4 times and didn't make moves to insure the money was there for him.

i still maintain he couldn't have been that detrimental to the team if they were within one win of the most points overall.

just because some of us have a contrary opinion does not mean we don't love the Bs as much as the rest of you.

well...blew this one tonight too.

i guess we can hang our hats on more..."we did most of the things right tonight" from julien and co.

bergeron going for back-to-back empty netters cost the W.

christ this season is frustrating.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel TWO more pretty goals last night : Toronto isn't going to finish last in the NHL numbnut, still awaiting a response about your lame playoff argument.
    Posted by Nolakanookie2

Gee, Toronto lost again tonight.  You're really that sure they aren't going to finish last?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SergeLatrappe. Show SergeLatrappe's posts

Watching the Sens and Leafs tonight and Kessel had another gorgeous goal tonight, you have to see the highlights on this one. Kessel is starting to heat up folks

Sections
Shortcuts