kessel wins the game in ot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

kessel wins the game in ot

2 more goals for 81  so much for not scoring when it counts..bang ot winner  lafs 4-0   draft projction not looking good...but we got seguin  kessel is gonna score 50 but we got seguin yeyyeyeyeyey

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ortiztheman2003. Show ortiztheman2003's posts

Re: kessel wins the game in ot

if bruins still had kessel they wouldnt have krecji. u can have kessel, a great scorer, but i"ll take krecji and seguin

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

not true couldve had krejci and kessel imagine that line

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ortiztheman2003. Show ortiztheman2003's posts

yes if kessel would have accepted krecji money but he wouldnt or basically didnt want to be a bruin anymore

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

No need for multiple Kessel threads, not to mention threads that were started by YOU within minutes of each other.

It is ridiculously annoying. Barely anyone wants to hear what you have to say about Kessel, we've all heard it before. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stanleycomehome. Show Stanleycomehome's posts

you know what the funny thing is,after the pitt game when kessel did nothing and got benched for the 3rd period for defensive reasons not one of the mature adults on here started a thread about that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

Enough of the Kessel posts already. Kessel isn't a Bruin anymore. He didn't want to be a Bruin anymore. All he cared about was getting paid. I don't need a post about Kessel every time he plays. Go to the Leafs forum if you want to  go off about Kessel

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Don't believe the Bruins spin. Kessel wanted what he is worth. Just like Chara and Bergeron and Lucic wanted what they are worth...except they can't score 50 goals. Kessel never wanted to be traded until the Bruins tried to trade him to Toronto at the draft and refused to even negotiate with his agent. That's when Kessel said just trade me...I want to play hockey. I blame most of this on Clod who is a terrible coach. Unfortunately, Chia doesn't have anymore friends who can coach in the NHL so we are stuck with a coach that is a proven choker and only knows how to coach backchecking..........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

exactly kessel shouldve been paid he is a guy in his early 20's that was coming off a 36 goal plus 23 season    i mean lucic got 4 mil  kessel shouldve gotten min 5 mil from the bs the decided to pay others   we couldve had a lucic krejci kessel line for years to come

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

we got lucky and got seguin no way to predict tor finishes 2nd worse so chia was veyr lucky there  even with seguin hes 18 and will need a few seasons to become a impact player  but thats what he already had in kessel at the time

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to Re: kessel wins the game in ot:
    [QUOTE]we got lucky and got seguin no way to predict tor finishes 2nd worse so chia was veyr lucky there  even with seguin hes 18 and will need a few seasons to become a impact player  but thats what he already had in kessel at the time
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

Yeah but Kessel hated boston. He may be good but who wants a spoiled brat on your team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]exactly kessel shouldve been paid he is a guy in his early 20's that was coming off a 36 goal plus 23 season    i mean lucic got 4 mil  kessel shouldve gotten min 5 mil from the bs the decided to pay others   we couldve had a lucic krejci kessel line for years to come

I agree, Lucic money should have went to Kessel, but cmon, wouldn't you rather have Horton and Seguin. I am excited for this year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cieli01. Show cieli01's posts

[QUOTE]we got lucky and got seguin no way to predict tor finishes 2nd worse so chia was veyr lucky there  even with seguin hes 18 and will need a few seasons to become a impact player  but thats what he already had in kessel at the time

Kessel didnt want to be here. He also wasnt liked by his teammates.   Boston took Toronto to the woodshed on this trade, no question. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeafFan. Show LeafFan's posts

[QUOTE]if bruins still had kessel they wouldnt have krecji. u can have kessel, a great scorer, but i"ll take krecji and seguin
    Posted by ortiztheman2003[/QUOTE]

I don't think this is true at all. They could have had both. They went and blew 3 million on Derek Morris last year.

The Bruins want to make you believe they had no cap room. They were just being cheap. They want the Ray Bourque cap all over again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kessel wins the game in ot :  I don't think this is true at all. They could have had both. They went and blew 3 million on Derek Morris last year.  The Bruins want to make you believe they had no cap room. They were just being cheap. They want the Ray Bourque cap all over again.
    Posted by LeafFan[/QUOTE]

Are you really dumb enough to state that the Bruins "blew 3 million on Derek Morris" and follow it up with "they were just being cheap"?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeafFan. Show LeafFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kessel wins the game in ot : Are you really dumb enough to state that the Bruins "blew 3 million on Derek Morris" and follow it up with "they were just being cheap"?
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

The Bruins don't want any of their forwards making 5+ million per. The fact is Kessel didn't want to accept 3.5 million poer year because he's a star and Krecji is not.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kessel wins the game in ot :  The Bruins don't want any of their forwards making 5+ million per. The fact is Kessel didn't want to accept 3.5 million poer year because he's a star and Krecji is not.
    Posted by LeafFan[/QUOTE]

Dude, please PM me with some more secret info. I didn't realize you were so tight with management and PK as to know what both of them were thinking. Your last post: 2 sentences, 2 unverifiable comments, 1 opinion.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]exactly kessel shouldve been paid he is a guy in his early 20's that was coming off a 36 goal plus 23 season    i mean lucic got 4 mil  kessel shouldve gotten min 5 mil from the bs the decided to pay others   we couldve had a lucic krejci kessel line for years to come

Do you still call your high school teachers to complain about grades you got 25 years ago?

Sections
Shortcuts