Kessel won't score 30 this year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpJay76. Show SpJay76's posts

Kessel won't score 30 this year

Does Toronto have anybody with the play making capabilities of a Savard or Krejci? NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Kessel can finish but he doesn't make things happen on his own. Without a Savard or a Krejci he WILL NOT match his goal output of last season.

Not to mention that if we broke the bank for the one dimensional and predictable Phil Kessel like most of you clowns wanted to, the best play maker (Savard) this town has seen in a long while would be on his way outa town after this year and you would be in a danger of losing Lucic, Wheeler, Rask, or Stuart also (all RFA's after this season)

Also Despite what most of you think..... 2 first rounders and a 2nd rounder is much bette than a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounder.

KESSEL WILL NEVER SCORE 50 OR 40 OR 30 PLAYING WITH THE LEAFS AND THE BRUINS KNOW THIS AND THEY ARE NOT THREATEND BY HIM AT ALL, THATS WHY THEY TRADED HIM WITHIN THE DIVISION. BURKE IS A COMPLETE IDIOT FOR GIVING HIM THAT MUCH MONEY, WHEN THE CAP GOES DOWN HES GONNA HAVE HIMSELF IN QUITE THE MESS. CHIARELLI IS THE MASTER CAPOLOGIST.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinsSuck09. Show BostonBruinsSuck09's posts

Re: Kessel won't score 30 this year

i HOPE KESSEL SCORES 30 ON THE BRUINS ALONE. CAUSE THE BRUINS S U C K S

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnWS343. Show JohnWS343's posts

BRUINS = LOSERS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thunder21. Show thunder21's posts

You forgot to mention Lucic to protect him. He is  going to get beat up!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel won't score 30 this year:
    [QUOTE]You forgot to mention Lucic to protect him. He is  going to get beat up!
    Posted by thunder21[/QUOTE]

He won't get beat up.  Komiserak will cheap shot the guy.  Or Colton Orr will try to beat the guy up.

He may get more than 30, but no matter how many he gets, they will follow the same pattern as last year.  Most of the goals will be against non playoff teams.  he will win a bunch of shoot outs for them.  Great, but they don't have shoot outs in the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

OK  do we all feel better now? OK deep breath let it out  OK deep breath let it out & say "LETS GO BRUINS"  This ends our anger management session.....good luck

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Kessel won't score 30 this year:
    [QUOTE]Does Toronto have anybody with the play making capabilities of a Savard or Krejci? NOT EVEN CLOSE. Kessel can finish but he doesn't make things happen on his own. Without a Savard or a Krejci he WILL NOT match his goal output of last season. Not to mention that if we broke the bank for the one dimensional and predictable Phil Kessel like most of you clowns wanted to, the best play maker (Savard) this town has seen in a long while would be on his way outa town after this year and you would be in a danger of losing Lucic, Wheeler, Rask, or Stuart also (all RFA's after this season) Also Despite what most of you think..... 2 first rounders and a 2nd rounder is much bette than a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounder. KESSEL WILL NEVER SCORE 50 OR 40 OR 30 PLAYING WITH THE LEAFS AND THE BRUINS KNOW THIS AND THEY ARE NOT THREATEND BY HIM AT ALL, THATS WHY THEY TRADED HIM WITHIN THE DIVISION. BURKE IS A COMPLETE IDIOT FOR GIVING HIM THAT MUCH MONEY, WHEN THE CAP GOES DOWN HES GONNA HAVE HIMSELF IN QUITE THE MESS. CHIARELLI IS THE MASTER CAPOLOGIST.
    Posted by SpJay76[/QUOTE]
    The problem with draft picks is that we won't know how good they are for 4 years.They need good players right now. I quit following the Bruins 10 years ago because of this stuff and the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw this trade is "I'm glad I don't care anymore". This management doesn't deserve fans.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thunder21. Show thunder21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kessel won't score 30 this year : He won't get beat up.  Komiserak will cheap shot the guy.  Or Colton Orr will try to beat the guy up. He may get more than 30, but no matter how many he gets, they will follow the same pattern as last year.  Most of the goals will be against non playoff teams.  he will win a bunch of shoot outs for them.  Great, but they don't have shoot outs in the playoffs.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can see Komisarek cheap shotting people.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolinabruin. Show carolinabruin's posts

Kessel will score 30+ goals in 60 games this year.
    Chewbaccas comments on the trade struck me as strange; Kessel requested to be traded but Chia seemed to have no idea why... Wouldnt you as GM need to know this? Did he try to talk with Kessel man to man about it? A little disturbing.
    Bruins have a good team now with no holes, and are right up against the cap, so they do not need an immediate impact player.
    The prospect of having one or more in 2-3 years is much more valuable.
    The question is how bad the Leafs do this year and how good of player they can actually get.
    They could also trade the picks for a cup run or in case of a serious injury.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

[QUOTE]Kessel will score 30+ goals in 60 games this year. Chewbaccas comments on the trade struck me as strange; Kessel requested to be traded but Chia seemed to have no idea why... Wouldnt you as GM need to know this? Did he try to talk with Kessel man to man about it? A little disturbing. Bruins have a good team now with no holes, and are right up against the cap, so they do not need an immediate impact player. The prospect of having one or more in 2-3 years is much more valuable. The question is how bad the Leafs do this year and how good of player they can actually get. They could also trade the picks for a cup run or in case of a serious injury.
    Posted by carolinabruin[/QUOTE]

Good post Carolinab's.  The B's are in position to have a good team for quite some time now-we have options to replace players down the line with high draft picks.  That is a little risky but the more picks increase our odds at getting good talent.

Looks like i'll be following 2 teams this year- our B's and rooting against the Leafs every game in hopes of a high draft pick!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Perhaps, Kessel is more interested in scoring than winning?  If so, he's going to the right team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins9186dc. Show bruins9186dc's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Kessel won't score 30 this year : The problem with draft picks is that we won't know how good they are for 4 years.They need good players right now. I quit following the Bruins 10 years ago because of this stuff and the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw this trade is "I'm glad I don't care anymore". This management doesn't deserve fans.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

You quit following the Bruins 10 years ago but you still find time to post on their message board? Awesome.

At least one of these picks will get flipped at the trade deadline to bring in a player who can make an immediate impact down the stretch; look at what Guerin did for the Penguins this year. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FredFromNH. Show FredFromNH's posts

Obviously not he is out until thanksgiving

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

To the admission of the Leafs themselves, as seen in the Toronto media, the worry is that Kessel won't be nearly as supported on the ice in TO as he was in Boston. There is simply a whole lot less talent in Toronto, and one of the issues with Kessel was that there was no one who could keep up with him. Match him up with someone who is also lightening fast and who can set him up, and he will be the sniper we talked about. That will be a sight to see.

But at the end of the day, there's more to hockey than sprinting to the net with the puck. And as we all saw in the playoffs, Kessel is very easily stopped cold in his tracks by a half decent defense. Yes, he needs back-up. He needs guys like Chara, Bitz & Looch on the ice. And he needs a sidekick like Savvy. That's the short of it.