Kessel....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoSox62589. Show BoSox62589's posts

Kessel....

What is going on with this guy everyone says he has the makings of basically Heatley only kessel is a team player. He is a good player and is a great player with the bruins. Is kessel too much to keep around or should we trade him for some other future star?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andy1224. Show andy1224's posts

Re: Kessel....

I heard on hockeybuzz.com that toronto is after kessel stay tuned.Maybe luke shenn is coming to boston. keep our (finger) crossed, get it! Hope so i dont want finger.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

same old song and dance, 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Who are you people? 'maybe luke schenn will be coming to boston?' Really? Was that a serious comment?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from blackngold10. Show blackngold10's posts

i thought they were looking at cabralle for kessel...
    but because of his surgery teams aren't really considering him.
    i think it's bull because kessel is a great player.
    the bruins should just sign him already. we need this kid.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vanoosten. Show vanoosten's posts

What a joke this was this offseason. Going and making a bunch of minor moves before getting Krejci and Kessel BOTH signed. They are young and very very good.

GM's should be patient and intelligent. Not this stuff. It's pathetic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Fricking Crist.....If I hear one more person say "Sign him already" bunch of morons.....They dont have the cap space...Get that through your thick head...

Stupid!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

vanoosten... Uh - What?
    Krecji got signed a long time ago. Why did they need to rush to sign Kessel, and you said they should be patient - I now have a headache trying to make sense of your logic.
    They made Kessel an offer before the trade deadline. Now they can afford to sit and wait.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Kessel will be signed to a 2yr 4 million a year. they got anywhere from 1.3 to 1.7 (only PC really knows) millon in cap space and Kobasew makes 2.33 mill. Sturm coming back makes Kobasew expendable.

I like Kobasew but Kessel is the future.

The only guy I would trade Kessel for is Marc Staal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Seriously whats the rush to sign Kessel and tie up cap space when he cant play, when he is near ready for his return everything will pan out..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

The Bruins hold the cards. Chiarelli has said they will match any offer sheet, but none have been filed (they are exceedingly rare in any case). The only options open to Kessel are playing in Europe or sitting out the year. Time is on Boston's side.

And BradyBruin is correct - Krejci was signed almost immediately in the off-season. Perhaps vanoosten is confusing him with Hunwick? They sorta look a little bit alike, if you squint hard... Well, they're the same age, anyway. Almost. ;-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel....:
    [QUOTE]Seriously whats the rush to sign Kessel and tie up cap space when he cant play, when he is near ready for his return everything will pan out..
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]if they don't sign him by Oct 1 he can be had with an offer sheet and the Bruins do not get to match it they will get picks for compensation.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

No one wants to pony up the trades now, I don't think anyone is going to want to do it then either. I really believe the deal is in place, is agreed upon, but both sides are leaving it off the books to best position the team in the early part of the season, Why trade away Kobasew or others to make room for kessel when he can not play.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Also Lucicfan, October 1st is the deadline for getting the teams with in salary cap requirements, we can still match an offer sheet on kessel after that time assuming we have set the room aside for him.. Maybe at that point we get creative and option someone down to providence to make sure we have the room on the books.. Similar to when the bruins added lucic to the P Bruins roster for the play offs for a day last season as a cap move.. etc

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel....:
    [QUOTE]No one wants to pony up the trades now, I don't think anyone is going to want to do it then either. I really believe the deal is in place, is agreed upon, but both sides are leaving it off the books to best position the team in the early part of the season, Why trade away Kobasew or others to make room for kessel when he can not play.
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]      Is Kessel getting paid under the table? Wow