Kobasew is the Man!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Kobasew is the Man!

Although there are several more talented players on the team, I love the way this kid plays the game full tilt every shift and his blowing past the Habs defender to score the final goal last night is illustration of my compliment. Outstanding! Keep it up Chuck and all the B's, finish off the Habs and move on to the cup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Robert72. Show Robert72's posts

Re: Kobasew is the Man!

You got that right. He never takes a shift off, always goes full speed to make a play even when he knows he going gona get hit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

yeah he's awesome part of the TEAM.

Montreal folks still learning what that is all about

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

And last year when I told Hab fans we had injuries besides Bergeron our top goal scorer, Kobasew,  they all said " Who's thats ??? "  He's was only our top goal scorer last year !  Again, Hab fans ,  do they know more than what's in their backyard ?
    Well,  they now know who Kobasew is, this year !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

So many quality lines....AWESOME!

New rule: if your team has more great lines than a pair of adidas, your team is naaasty....Im going to work on that joke too, because that doesnt sound right to me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

I just couldn't believe he smoked Kuivu that bad. He was like 1.5 strides behind him and absolutely burned him with the game on the line. That had to be embarassing for the Canadiens to be out-skated that much.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I just couldn't believe he smoked Kuivu that bad. He was like 1.5 strides behind him and absolutely burned him with the game on the line. That had to be embarassing for the Canadiens to be out-skated that much.
    Posted by Olsonic[/QUOTE]

And Higgins said they were the fater team ! duhhh

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

Beating Koivu (tired at the end of a shift or not) to the puck, and potting the ENG must've deflated the Scabs...seeing their Captain get outworked and out hustled by Kobasew.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Chucky Rules!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

i believe sturm was actually our leading goal scorer last year

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Ive been saying this since the Bruins traded for him:  Chuck is one of those guys like Knuble, who nobody knew until the big break out season, and from then on he'll be a superstar.  Kobasew, as good as he's been, has a lot more potential in him.  Id LOVE to see him on the front line, he could easily score 40 goals if give the ice time with the right people.  He is fast, he is physical and he has an awesome touch.