Kobasew Traded

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davidorr. Show Davidorr's posts

Re: Kobasew Traded

If there's a trade look for a puck moving d-man to be coming back as part of the deal.  There is really no one on the P-Bruins who can step in and play a significant role and not look like a Black and Gold turn style. Maybe McQuaid could fill in as a seventh D-man but the farm ain't the answer if the Bruins D runs into injury trouble. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimKe. Show JimKe's posts

Kessel has been traded and the Bruins need a new scapegoat.

Exit Kobasew. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

In Response to Re: Kobasew Traded:
    [QUOTE]How can you knock on Lafontaine that man was gold!!!
    Posted by rlprentiss[/QUOTE]

Not a knock on Lafontaine at all.

He was a great player but repeated concussions lead to his retirement. Point being Weller has had repeated head injuries and will likely suffer the same results. Biggest difference is Lafontaine had mad skills.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

OK i get it.

Kobasew to Wild they are only 1 point behind the leafs for #1 pick.

Next trade is to NYI, they are only 2 back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kobasew Traded : Not a knock on Lafontaine at all. He was a great player but repeated concussions lead to his retirement. Point being Weller has had repeated head injuries and will likely suffer the same results. Biggest difference is Lafontaine had mad skills.
    Posted by BruWingFan[/QUOTE] Weller is nothing more than a throw in. What ever happens with his health will have little or no effect on the bruins. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kobasew Traded : Yes, good point, Wozniewski I believe was a former Maple Leaf and was just brutal with his giveaways. Even the Leafs thought he was dreadful. Fata, on the other hand, I think was respectable in the pre-season. I forgot about him. Oh well, let's see what happens next. If Ference goes, Fata will get minutes, but we may be going after a big-time scorer.
    Posted by BruinsFaninOntario[/QUOTE]

If Ference goes, who would be #7 for injuries?  Fata, I would hope.  There's also Penner, and Andropov (sp?) and one or two others.  But Fata stood out in pre-season (after Boychuck, who was by far the best).  Fata was tough and thorough.  He scored a banger goal from the mid point station.  He stood up for teammates when necessary.  He's no rookie-- 26 yr old.  Would be good to see him get a shot.

Sections
Shortcuts